Svataben

Unreasonable Demands

I want FortyTwo's scroll? tongue.gif

No, I demand it!

Hmmm...well.

I want a special scroll badge just for me. A Kitsune - a cute little pixelated nine tailed fox right up at the top. I want CB Bright Pinks to return to the cave in record numbers. I want multiple CB's of every sprite. Hollies, Shimmers, Tinsels, etc. I want CB Alts and hybrids. When breeding my rares I always want a rare...unless I don't, lol. Basically tell my dragons what to produce and when. I want the raising time of eggs and hatchies lowered - maybe one day to hatch and one day to grow.

And finally - I want the authority to release new sprites into the cave. I get to pick them and when they are release, I get first crack at 'em.

Totally within the realm of reason, right?

I demand a hoard of cb frills and pinks.

I also want a special purple shimmer just for me. biggrin.gif

Also, nobody else can have Soulpeaces because they should all be magnetically attracted to my scroll.

I should get a CB gold and silver for every week that I play DC.

biggrin.gif

I want all the blusangs and a blusang in Sunsong colours and then a Blusang which is gold 8D

I'd like 6 PAIRS each of Goths, CB Marrows, CB Hollies, and all colours of Prize dragons, lol; the BSA Nurture (for a reliable day off hatchy grow-time) given to something common I like, like Blacks or, better yet, Neos; and additional trophy levels, the next one being at 1000 dragons giving us 8 egg-slots and 3 more hatchy slots, with an increased hatchy slot given for each one thereafter.

Although I don't think the latter two nearly unreasonable enough to qualify, I think the first part makes up for it! ROFLMAO

Edit: and, if I may add another - I'd also make Blusangs common, so that while the demand would probably keep them hard to get, at least they'd be obtainable in CB form, as needed for breeding.

Edited by Syphoneira

I want a CB Bright Pink! In fact, I'd like a couple... and a few frozen hatchies, too! I'd also like a female CB Frill, and frozen hatchies of that species, too.

I'd also like an extra egg slot for having over a 1,000 dragons--it can be a teal trophy, because of TJ's colors. And I'd like it if the numbers of Christmas and Valentine dragons would increase by one for every year they've been released... that way, the AP wouldn't be flooded with Ribbons and Val. 09 dragons that no one wants.

A biome just for me that's all CB 09 Valentines, Bright Pinks, Frills, Lurkers, Shadow Walkers, Pumpkins, Marrows and Heartseekers all year round and there are no limits on any of them.

Or just one more week of Halloween so I can breed, trade, catch AND raise everything that I want. *grabbyhands*

I wish the forums were integrated into the main site and only required one log-in and that you could tell when people you are trading with are online. I wish there were better pages for easy access to BSAs and I wish trading came with flashing notifications.

I want Shimmerscales to breed multi clutches, like holidays until there are a goodly number of them. That way more people can get them sooner.

As it is, just try trading for one if you can't catch a CB metallic.... dry.gif

I want a CB Frill and Pink, since I joined too late to get them.

I also want a special joke dragon/thingy on my scroll biggrin.gif

But now that I said it out loud it'll probably never happen tongue.gif

Unlimited Egg Slots.

CATCH ALL TEH EGGEZ!!!

Oh, and a way to steal dragons from other people. But they can't steal from me ninja.gif

I want to be put on the Thuwed list for every single pair.

At the same time.

I miss frills. Once upon a time in another world I had a hoard of them. I named the last CB I caught SoLongAndThanksForAllTheFrills.

I'm pretty sure most of them had the sloppiest lineages ever because I was young and didn't really know better but even THEN was an AP addict and I loved them.

And I've always been super-curious about the male sprites that were mentioned. That whole deal was a major case of "don't know what you got till it's gone."

I was just thinking about this yesterday, and while I don't know how UNREASONABLE it is, I know it's probably never gonna happen: I have a soft spot in my heart for geodes, the first hybrid. Probably mostly cause I love crystals/minerals. I often think about how awesome it would be if maybe they were like nebulas and there were some colour variants of the crystals.

You could have ruby or garnet for red, sapphire for dark blue, amethyst for purple, rose quartz for pink, citrine for green...technically I don't know if those can all be found in geode form (I know amethyst and rose quartz can) but they're crystal dragons, I'm sure even the hardcore Geology nuts can forgive that.

(And yeah I guess I'm a bit of an armchair Geology nut myself.)

Edited by DorkJulian

that i had every shimmer lineage instead of quitting every time something new came out out of dejectedness. x.x;

That I catch ever freaking Blu and Gold I click on in AP or Cave, All vampire bite to never fail or get toss dry.gif ....more to come later

I want to find someone trading a non-holiday stair or spiral shimmer for something other than CB metals... preferably something I can breed. Not to sound like I want one for nothing, but I think once you start getting into 6th and 7th gen that CB metals for them starts getting a little silly...

All the Turpentines.

Why can't I have them all. I want every single last one of them to cuddle.

Unreasonable demands... hmmm...

maybe a GoN for a change... getting tired of summoning, lol.

How about the return of the Bright Pinks and Frills? That would be awesome.

All the Turpentines.

Why can't I have them all. I want every single last one of them to cuddle.

...Wouldn't that lead to a burning sensation, Prowler xd.png?

I want all teh CB Prizes and retired breeds. And nobody else to have any. And for all non-CB prizes/retired to be released, giving me ALL teh powerz!

All those other Eastern dragons in the Completed section? GIVE THEM TO ME. Like I said before it's amazing I haven't gone shimmer-crazy considering they're Eastern dragons. Every time there's a new release I end up hoping at least one is another Eastern...

I wish I could grab eggs that were in backlog!

like there was pages that I click through or something...

EDIT: I also want a egg with the code ????? ! >:D

Edited by 626lavaheart