TJ09

2013-04-07 - April Release

Welp, there go my chances of getting anything much done on my research project this morning.

Crossing my fingers that everyone hits their scroll limit and egglocks soon- with the number of people camping and my lousy catching speed, it may be the only way I snag one of these cuties.

It's worked on me, haha. Locked for the next 6 hours until some hatchlings mature laugh.gif

THOSE HATCHIE'S. Are so cute O_O

I'm calling mine Glittersprinkles :3

Yaay!!!

But I got egg locked a minute ago. When i added my new egg at the fansites I saw the red egg there. And now I see new realese and I have to wait 3 hours to get unlocked again. -.-

How many people have had luck breeding the blue eggs? I keep getting daydreams or not interested and now I went through my whole pile of daydreams dry.gif guess I have to wait till next week...

How many people have had luck breeding the blue eggs? I keep getting daydreams or not interested and now I went through my whole pile of daydreams dry.gif guess I have to wait till next week...

I got 3 out of 4 breedings smile.gif I got more whites and daydreams to bread but i'm egg-locked lol x

I got more whites and daydreams to bread but i'm egg-locked lol x

Yes, breading dragons is fun. rolleyes.gif

On another note; TJ's have hatched. They look interesting.

Edited by TheGrox

Hmmm... one left to hatch. tongue.gif

*pokes with stick* Shy little one! wanna see your faec!

---------

Thanks guys. ^^

Edited by earthgirl

I bred two of the glowing ones from CBs. Now need to capture two CBs.

I can't see TJs image/links to his atm due to fiddling with my browser to try and make it run faster, what are the codes of the hatched ones so I can see?

asdjash Of course when I'm actually completely scroll free, I'm out the whole day and most of the night. Dx

Gonna try catch some cuties. o3o

Thank you for the release on my BIRTHDAY!!!! lol.

Makes this release all that much more special. I got 6 of the gorgeous red eggies now :3

Was only able to breed one glowing and have had absolutely no luck getting a crimson and I've been at it for 2 hours :/

YEAH BABY!

Gaaaah xd.png

I've never been able to get new release drops but removing JavaScript took a second off my 2 second delay and I caught 2 of those red eggs xd.png

If this keeps up I'm gona go for 2 more once I'm not locked then start gifting.

Caught 4 crimsons (took so long, eep) and misclicked on three other eggs. Might keep the black, though. Gonna do breedings for the other eggs after these guys hatch. I knew I should've hoarded more daydreams. I had a feeling the other week but was like "... Nah." laugh.gif

Also saw a silver. Missed, alas. Dx

Edited by Varekis

I can't see TJs image/links to his atm due to fiddling with my browser to try and make it run faster, what are the codes of the hatched ones so I can see?

o6cWL

73OVV

One of each.