TJ09

2013-03-31 - Festival of Eggs

OMG Pie, I just got the space chicken egg and I can't stop laughing. Awesome work!

Just got mine, too, and that is a sweet little egg! I sure love the chickens! lol

I'm at 50 of the 51, so after I have them all, I'll try to make a top ten list, but it won't be easy! <3

Edit: What? 52?

Edited by dragongrrl

I got 52 eggs.

How? I don't see any more.

OMG Pie, I just got the space chicken egg and I can't stop laughing. Awesome work!

Thanks ^^ I think my favorite eggs are Switch's White Kyurem egg, as well as LordFflam's Guitar Hero eggs. I love the games the eggs represent, and so they hod a special place for me <3 My favorite egg prettiness-wise, by a hair over the others, is Shajana's. I love the shading on the egg, the egg's gorgeous color, and the cute little dragon ^^ I really love all the eggs, and there isn't a one I don't like.

Edited by PieMaster

There is one person who has a glitched basket that has two TARDIS eggs, giving them a total of 52 eggs. I believe TJ has been made aware of the glitch.

I have 42 eggs now....I'm almost there smile.gif

35/51... getting closer.

I haven't been as good this year about getting all the eggs right away, lol. A little frustrated with myself as I forget to come back and refresh the screen to hunt for eggs. Oh well, still have time left and only 16 to go.

Eggs are fantastic this year! Way to go artists!

Got all 51! Beautiful eggs as always. Thanks to TJ, the artists, and anyone else involved!!

There is one person who has a glitched basket that has two TARDIS eggs, giving them a total of 52 eggs. I believe TJ has been made aware of the glitch.

<3 Thank you, I love your egg too, first I thought it would be just an recoloured egg then I saw the chicken xd.png

Really amazing work. smile.gif

<3 Thank you, I love your egg too, first I thought it would be just an recoloured egg then I saw the chicken xd.png

Really amazing work. smile.gif

Aw, thanks <3