TJ09

2013-03-31 - Festival of Eggs

It's from the game "Journey".

Thanks for pointing that out journey is one of my favorite games it's just so atmospheric.

Your welcome smile.gif

And thanks for those who pointed out that the hard refresh restarts the dolphin egg etc cycle.

edit: There should be about 20 hours left to get the eggs.

Edited by rubyshoes

Ok, I know they weren't here in 08 or 09, it started in '10. If you left then you would not have seen it. But it's not new it's been here for 4 years. That's what I meant hon. smile.gif

Hehe. Well I meant 'back in the day' as in way back in the beginning. x3 Vampires were a rarity. Golds and Silvers were the rarest besides Hollies.

so how much time is remaining for the hunt i only have a few left but its getting extremely late will the event be up tomorrow does anyone know

Tomorrows the last day yes, but its still a day to hunt. smile.gif I found NORMAL a egg pops up give or take every time you log in about every 15min.xd.png And the new egg that comes, stalks you on every page, refresh or new, till you lcick it.xd.png So, just a tip. tongue.gif Happy hunting. smile.gif

P.S. 9 eggs, WOOT! (Apparently, no one beats the first egg, that looks like a fluffeh kitty.xd.png

You have about 20 more hours at this posting.

¿Are there 51? I've just found one more.

Its delicious. ^○^

Hehe. Well I meant 'back in the day' as in way back in the beginning. x3 Vampires were a rarity. Golds and Silvers were the rarest besides Hollies.

Yea, I do miss the old DC... I joined I THINK when it was 6months maybe a year old? When all there was was reds, blues, greens (3 or was it 2 shades?) pinks and purples, and that was it till the deep sea and such came out.xd.png

Its delicious. ^○^

Yes. 51 smile.gif

Its delicious. ^○^

I keep hearing all over theres 51 eggs in all yes.xd.png But that's what im hearing, idk for sure, but sounds like it.xd.png

Yeah, there are 51 catchable eggs. 2 of them kinda are like 2 in 1, so technically, there are 53. But you only "catch" 51.

Tomorrows the last day yes, but its still a day to hunt. smile.gif I found NORMAL a egg pops up give or take every time you log in about every 15min.xd.png And the new egg that comes, stalks you on every page, refresh or new, till you lcick it.xd.png So, just a tip. tongue.gif Happy hunting. smile.gif

P.S. 9 eggs, WOOT! (Apparently, no one beats the first egg, that looks like a fluffeh kitty.xd.png

It's less than 15 minutes. More like a little over five. I could refresh a page right at a commercial break, then wait a minute or so after it came back and I'd refresh again and get another egg. It's pretty quick.

thank you for letting me know that helps i was so worried that the event would end tonight you know a count down clock in the first post would be very helpful because try and i might i just cant figure out the timezone thing here besides it would be very cool to have laugh.gif

It's less than 15 minutes. More like a little over five. I could refresh a page right at a commercial break, then wait a minute or so after it came back and I'd refresh again and get another egg. It's pretty quick.

Really? SWEET! I can log on now more and get more eggs, maybe all 51 by tomorrow?xd.png Ok, maybe not 51, but more than 9.xd.png Thanks for the tip. biggrin.gif

got the 51 happy.gif I Love the guitar hero one the best ♥ and is one of the eggs supposed to look like boba fett? xd.png

thank you for letting me know that helps i was so worried that the event would end tonight you know a count down clock in the first post would be very helpful because try and i might i just cant figure out the timezone thing here besides it would be very cool to have laugh.gif

Ik, its hard. Im always forgetting the DC forums time and game are like, I think 2 or 3 hours ahead of me... So on holidays im like: Oh I have time.

Then it ends, and im like:

D:< NOES! NONONONONNO! I DIDNT FINISH! NOT ANOTHER YEAR!D:

(So yea.xd.png I try not to make that mistake any more.xd.png TJ said 3 days to hunt, and it was posted like, my time 11pm easter, already april fools for DC. So tomorrow would be last day. smile.gif To catch all the wild, never REAL eggs.xd.png And you get a badge to love and look at in future like the flower pots before. biggrin.gif

44/51 and yes there is an egg that looks like boba fett.

thank you rubyshoes. I love your nickname. *o*

20 more hours. So, more eggs may appair. laugh.gif

Got 10, it looks like a Lung (Asian dragons real name) coming out of an egg sorrta.xd.png

Nope, cats still fave, if I could find out how, id icon it in my signature its so perfect.xd.png IF you could, could someone tell meh how?! ohmy.gif! (PM me, Ill pay more attention to PM's, than less likely, uncommon, or not seeing it as a reply on here as I might go to bed soon, forget the page I posted it on, and not want to dig up my reply in here.xd.png)

As soon as another egg pops up, ill go to bed.

IF you can make a little icon of my kitteh egg I have, tell me how I can have it (Or if ones already MADE) So I can post my FAVE CUTIE KITTEH EGG on my signature. :3 And PM me answer if you are to have an answer because I WILL SEE THE PM rather than uncommon, unlikely, or NEVER seeing a reply on here as I don't want to dig my way though to find my last post as of when I click 'read first unread post' it pops me to LAST not FIRST UNREAD so its kinda pointless and not to helpful.xd.png

NO Moar eggs?

I'm going to bed and check in again tomorrow (for me, anyway) Night all...

sleep.gif zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Fuuuuu! I cant wait anymore! Im going to bed, im gonna bet as soon as my comp shuts off an egg will appear. -.- ahhh well, night all. Once again, if theres a kitteh egg (From basket eggs) icon that can tag to signature, PM me the link or a site or what ever so I can get it for my signature.xd.png

Just woke up, and saw another new egg to collect. biggrin.gif

LOVE the cute wee chick, going into her spaceship. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif