TJ09

2013-03-31 - Festival of Eggs

That one threw me for a loop for a bit. Eheh....>_>

it's cool animation though isn't it? very fluid as well.

16/51 gaining gaining GAIN GAIN GAIN! YESH! LOL!

Wow I can only imagine that thing's filesize.

or amount of frames@@

Curious, when you read the instructions it says the more eggs you collect the fuller your basket? Mine are just all lined up on a page underneath the last 2 years.

And the basket on my scroll looks the same. huh.gif

Curious, when you read the instructions it says the more eggs you collect the fuller your basket?  Mine are just all lined up on a page underneath the last 2 years.

And the basket on my scroll looks the same.  huh.gif

Like the Halloween Bucket, if you've missed a year it will never have the "full" icon, though it may change slightly to look slightly more filled when you collect eggs/treats each year.(sometimes it's hard to notice the change)

Edited by Erithan

Okay, apparently... if you have the Dolphin egg you won't be able to get the Gold egg that turns into a flower. What the heck?

I had the flower one, now I have a dolphin, what happened?

I got all of the eggs happy.gif

Thanks once again to TJ and everyone that was involved for another very awesome DC event! biggrin.gif

I had the flower one, now I have a dolphin, what happened?

watch the animation for a good 60 seconds. wink.gif hehe it's a sneaky egg.

17/51, a pretty green egg was my 17th... Made me think of an emerald sorrta. :3

I caught them all! That was really fun, I can't wait to do it again next year. Thanks to TJ and all the others who made this possible! The eggs were great! My favorites would have to be the LOTR egg, the Guitar Hero egg, and the one with the dragon painting it, but they were all so cool its hard to decide for sure.

I think my favorite festival eggs this year are the: Guitar Hero egg, the egg that looks like it was from the movie Atlantis, and the lord of the rings egg was cool too! biggrin.gif. Can't wait till next year and see what they come up with!!!

I just realized they have a egg with a peep walking into it and it blasting off like a rocket! !! Cool egg

watch the animation for a good 60 seconds. wink.gif hehe it's a sneaky egg.

Mine doesn't do anything. I watched it a good five minutes, so if it's supposed to be animated, mine is busted.

51/51! Woot! *happy dance*

There are so many gorgeous eggs, but the LOTR and infinity knot eggs are personal favs.

I love the stargate egg! But I guess I either don't have or don't recognize the ones you're all talking about yet.

Mine doesn't do anything. I watched it a good five minutes, so if it's supposed to be animated, mine is busted.

may have to refresh the page to restart the animation, it doesn't loop like most of the others. (this is the one with the gold box/egg)

18/51! Looks like sorrta a tron egg? :3 idk, something futuristic mechanical....

Yay, 51/51! They're all so pretty, but I especially love the tomb one smile.gif