TJ09

2013-03-31 - Festival of Eggs

I sprited him:

that was the example I used when the egg was created. fragging creepy as sin. love him.

There are deep sea ones, ones that replace fish tongues and then the little sucker I had in my fish tank some time ago, about a CM long which will attach to fish bodies and feed off them.

they can rip into your flesh too.

I kept my mr evil out of the tank because he was too cute to kill, and fed him bits of brine shirmp or other fleshy things.

where is the spread sheet so I can correct it to what it is rather than squished owl.

sorry for the mistake, though the reference picture helped! It's really well done, as I mentioned lots of detail! smile.gif

and the whole becoming a fish's tongue thing makes me think of male angler fish. pardon if name is wrong, brain not working just got severely spooked by something going on outside here=(

Edit: Do we know if 51 is the entire egg count yet?

Edited by Erithan

I'm afraid I won't get them all this year. I have 18 right now, and I don't think there's enough time left to collect them all. It's my own fault, I kept forgetting about them, and with errands I've been running the past couple days, I just haven't had the time. It's unfortunate, since it'll be the first year where I didn't get them all. sad.gif

How long does the hunt go for?

I sprited him:

that was the example I used when the egg was created. fragging creepy as sin. love him.

There are deep sea ones, ones that replace fish tongues and then the little sucker I had in my fish tank some time ago, about a CM long which will attach to fish bodies and feed off them.

they can rip into your flesh too.

I kept my mr evil out of the tank because he was too cute to kill, and fed him bits of brine shirmp or other fleshy things.

where is the spread sheet so I can correct it to what it is rather than squished owl.

actually the spreadsheet calls it deep sea isopod

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=...many=true#gid=0

Okay, thanks.

Better get hunting. 31 is not enough. Must.... have... sprites....

Also, am I the only one who noticed that when you hover over the egg basket badge on your scroll, the text that appears still says '2010 Egg Basket'?

Aaand today is the last day, right? I haven't found any more in several hours, so I guess I got them all. v(9_9)v

Okay, thanks.

Better get hunting. 31 is not enough. Must.... have... sprites....

Also, am I the only one who noticed that when you hover over the egg basket badge on your scroll, the text that appears still says '2010 Egg Basket'?

I'm assuming it's because the basket is the same every year and the first egg hunt was 2010.

edit: Halloween Candy bucket is the same way. smile.gif

edit: @Zovesta: I think it is, 3 days sun, mon, tue 51 eggs total unless more are put in last minute.(which I realllllly hope won't happen.)

Edited by Erithan

I think there are 51, Destiny!

Oh, and right now my absolute favorites are the LotR one, and the Pong one! biggrin.gif

Edited by xXAngelicEvilXx

I'm afraid I won't get them all this year. I have 18 right now, and I don't think there's enough time left to collect them all. It's my own fault, I kept forgetting about them, and with errands I've been running the past couple days, I just haven't had the time. It's unfortunate, since it'll be the first year where I didn't get them all. sad.gif

I know what it is like, having to go between work and DC for eggs. Many is the night that I was up WAY to late at night trying to catch as many as I can and then as soon as I get home, back online again......

Now that I am retired, my time is all my own so no problem for me...

Good luck and catch as many as you can. save a copy of the spreadsheet in your favorites and you'll at least have a copy of them all...

Woot got all of them! The Zelda one taunted me and held out until the very end.

If it's not to much trouble, could people maybe put a warning up before quoting the isopod photo? They're similar enough to bugs that they're giving myself and probably others the heebie jeebies. >_<

Strangely, the sprite is kind of cute though!

I finally got them all! So glad...I was beginning to wonder if they were going to stop adding new ones, lol.

Got all the eggs. biggrin.gif

Love them all, but LOTR, and Chick & Spaceship are my favourites. smile.gif

Well I have all 51 eggs so im happy biggrin.gif Thank you TJ and Spriters for another great year of egg hunting!

Okay, apparently... if you have the Dolphin egg you won't be able to get the Gold egg that turns into a flower. What the heck?

They are one and the same. If you leave the Festival page and return, the egg will start its changes again...

Okay, apparently... if you have the Dolphin egg you won't be able to get the Gold egg that turns into a flower. What the heck?

watch the animation from the start wink.gif and for a good minute

Edited by Erithan

Got them all yay, my top three favorite ones are the Pong one, the Lava lamp one and the LoTR one.

Woo hoo! I got 51, is that all, or have they added more? tongue.gif

Some of the coolest eggs yet! Thanks to all, Spriters and TJ!

Edited by Sannois

watch the animation from the start wink.gif and for a good minute

That one threw me for a loop for a bit. Eheh....>_>

15/51! Just got a robotic egg, it sorrta like a cat engen look.xd.png Nope, I dont think anything will replace my kitteh egg fave now even an icon in my signature.xd.png But who knows.-shrug- I dont have all 51 YET.xd.png Ima TRY to get all 51 before its over today. :3

Hate to burst your bubble, friend... but that isn't a cat.

It's a fox.

51/51, woot.

Fist bunp to the spriters that did the Triforce and Water Tribe eggs, and high five to all the others.

I jyst got it!!! Wow how many eggs are there this year to collect? This is awesome!

43/51!

Only 8 more to go! :DDDD happy.gif If I collect them all, this'll be my second year of collecting, and I'll have them all for both years! <3