TJ09

2013-03-31 - Festival of Eggs

I'm so confused . . . I checked the forums to see how many total eggs there are to collect. You guys all say 48, I have 51?

user posted image

I have the same number

I found I had a couple more to collect when I got in from work a short while ago - now I haz 'em all! biggrin.gif

Completed the hunt.

Thank you for the event, TJ and staff! biggrin.gif

So is 51 the final count?? *stares uncomfortably on the last 3 slots*

/getsshotforOCD

Your not the only one here having this problem wink.gif

My only issue is, I always think I am close to the end and then read the forum and realize I have more to catch lol

So is 51 the final count?? *stares uncomfortably on the last 3 slots*

/getsshotforOCD

/* Joins Mysticangel in uncomfortably staring at the three open slots. */

51/51, now I've got them all, hopefully there aren't anymore eggs to collect.

51/51 for me. happy.gif

I just wish the White Kyurem egg had a Black Kyurem egg to go with it. T_T But everything's so pretty, so I guess it's all right. xd.png

51/51

I wonder if any more will appear at the last minute...

Yay! I just finished with my Space Chicken egg. I'm so glad it made it in--I was worried it wasn't going to after all! I'm glad people like it <3 This is a very pleasant way to wake up happy.gif

51/51 for me. happy.gif

I just wish the White Kyurem egg had a Black Kyurem egg to go with it. T_T But everything's so pretty, so I guess it's all right. xd.png

Haha glad I'm not the only one who thought this.

Yay! I just finished with my Space Chicken egg. I'm so glad it made it in--I was worried it wasn't going to after all! I'm glad people like it <3 This is a very pleasant way to wake up happy.gif

Oh, so your the spriter?

I got it as my 50th egg last night, and when I saw it, I thought it was both cute and funny; I LOLed so much. ^-^

Nice work and congrats. ^^

I'm having a VERY hard time picking a Favorite.

My top 3 I think would be the Eye of Sauron Egg for sure, the Lava Lamp because I adore them..... Then I Have a very hard time between the Stargate themed one, the Tiger Swallowtail butterfly(always loved them)... and the space Chicken..... though I do just love them all.

51 out of 51 eggs caught, yay! Is there a list somewhere that tells what each egg is or is referencing? Many I can figure out, but some I am not sure what it may be.

I do have to agree with those who have said it before me .... I love all of the eggs, but it does look uneven now with an unfinished row. biggrin.gif

51/51 for me. ^_^

I just wish the White Kyurem egg had a Black Kyurem egg to go with it. T_T But everything's so pretty, so I guess it's all right. XD

Haha glad I'm not the only one who thought this.

Aww sorry that is a really good idea now that you mention it but I didn't think to do it. ;u; (although truth be told I'm not terribly fond of black kyurem)

I got my 51 eggs as well. 8D I was very pleasantly surprised when I noticed a new one popping up after I thought it was all done. x3

@rihannalexis: Here's a spreadsheet listing all the eggs and references: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=...many=true#gid=0

Edited by Switch

Oh, so your the spriter?

I got it as my 50th egg last night, and when I saw it, I thought it was both cute and funny; I LOLed so much. ^-^

Nice work and congrats. ^^

Aw, thanks so much <3 That means a lot to me ^^