TJ09

2013-03-31 - Festival of Eggs

'Dismiss' probably lets you get rid of the message about the Easter event, but I keep it around so I have a quick link whenever I need it. I kind of hate having to go to the dragon viewing page every time I want to get into an event.

'Dismiss' probably lets you get rid of the message about the Easter event, but I keep it around so I have a quick link whenever I need it. I kind of hate having to go to the dragon viewing page every time I want to get into an event.

I've clicked on "Dismiss" and the link is still here ^^

It removes only all the text.

Edited by Saryan

I know! I was so thrilled I almost squeed!

one of my first eggs, and I think my favorite! biggrin.gif

37/51 for me! My own! My prescioussssss! *response to Lord of the Rings egg*

*resumes hunting*

Edited by Elvish Maiden

Wut?? 51 now! D: I can't take this all! xd.png Thanks for the more eggs, TJ and artists! <3

39/51

I'm debating if I'll be able to watch The Hobbit and still have time to grab the rest...

If you paused every now and again, it'd work. Lucky me, the computer and TV are in the same room, so I can do both.

xd.png I've got a laptop but the problem is I'm gonna be watching it online.

And I just realized something... My basket says 2010, but I got my first egg at the 2012 one. laugh.gif

There's so many animated eggs this year! biggrin.gif I love it so much! wub.gif

Lol, the new eggs appear on the screen regularly. You don't have to check each page, just wait about five minutes or so, click a new page and voila, there it is. Sometimes you have to go to a second page, but usually the first new page gets it to you.

34/51... Still a lot to go and not enough time.

Just got the Dragon painting an egg one. :3

Collected all the eggs. They are beautiful and funny. smile.gif The little chick and the spaceship is my favourite!

I just hope none are added last minute today >< no laptop, and can't stay upstairs due to back pain. sad.gif

Nah, it's not weird that you find it cute. However...

Deep Sea Ispods are creepy little critters. There is a certain kind of fish that they love- they crawl inside it's mouth and slowly eat it's tongue over a long period of time...

until THEY become the fish's tongue.

user posted image

That's a different kind of isopod -- deep sea are far to big to fit inside a fish's mouth for starters.

Or you could just sit at one of your egg's pages and refresh. It gives your egg a new view and then you'll find an egg.

Oh my... *shivers* That image in Ashy's above post kinda creeps me out. O.o Nothing should look like that...

Edited by StarSea

That's a different kind of isopod -- deep sea are far to big to fit inside a fish's mouth for starters.

is that what that little brownish one is? o.o I thought it was a semi-squished owl hehe

and creepy!

Edited by Erithan

is that what that little brownish one is? o.o I thought it was a semi-squished owl hehe

laugh.gif That's what I thought at first too. xd.png

I'm not so sure I like it any more, no offense to whoever sprited it.

Either way works. Point is, you don't have to keep staring at the screen, just look away from the TV for a second to see if it's there. A laptop you could sit right next to you instead of in your lap. Makes it easier to not look at it while you're watching the movie.

laugh.gif That's what I thought at first too. xd.png

I'm not so sure I like it any more, no offense to whoever sprited it.

It does have a really high amount of detail, must have taken sometime to get the browns to shade correctly. *works with pixely things*

Actually, the spreadsheet said the 'squished owl' one was a game reference, I think. Idk, maybe that is what it is...ew.

The rl pic looks like a trilobite. Any relation?

One more egg and I'll have seven full rows. ^ ^ My favorite is definitely the LotR one! Not only for the reference, but also the amazing art and animation.

I sprited him:

that was the example I used when the egg was created. fragging creepy as sin. love him.

There are deep sea ones, ones that replace fish tongues and then the little sucker I had in my fish tank some time ago, about a CM long which will attach to fish bodies and feed off them.

they can rip into your flesh too.

I kept my mr evil out of the tank because he was too cute to kill, and fed him bits of brine shirmp or other fleshy things.

where is the spread sheet so I can correct it to what it is rather than squished owl.