TJ09

2013-03-31 - Festival of Eggs

Nah, it's not weird that you find it cute. However...

Deep Sea Ispods are creepy little critters. There is a certain kind of fish that they love- they crawl inside it's mouth and slowly eat it's tongue over a long period of time...

until THEY become the fish's tongue.

user posted image

that picture reminds me of a Kabuto for some reason...... but I love Kabutos so rolleyes.gif

anywho, I've counted again and I can rightfully say I have 51/51... now if any more are added, I'll still be happy but will base my count off of this, lest I forget my total and start all over.

Still a wonderful job guys! I see a little chickie floating away again wub.gif

now there are 51 eggs? how long do they appear blink.gif ?

They will appear for 9 more hours, if I'm not mistaken.

I hope there are no more added. Have to go to bed and then deliver the newspapers early in the morning. No time to get them anymore...

35/51... getting closer.

I haven't been as good this year about getting all the eggs right away, lol. A little frustrated with myself as I forget to come back and refresh the screen to hunt for eggs. Oh well, still have time left and only 16 to go.

Eggs are fantastic this year! Way to go artists!

Set a timer. I usually use a baking timer or a watch timer and reset it after I find each egg. Helps a lot smile.gif

I have 51 but keep checking back here because I want to be sure I don't miss any eggs. xd.png

They will appear for 9 more hours, if I'm not mistaken.

Yes, that is about right and they generally show up every 10-15 minutes or so with a few coming along at abt 5 min... That is what I noted when I was catching my 51...

@Raptor, no, you have 51... 8 rows of 6 eggs and then three more along the bottom... (Driving the OCD's wild btw, from what they have been saying...)

Edited by Husky51

now are you sure there won't be anymore eggs?

i just found out about this tongue.gif

50/51?

They're 6 eggs in each row of the easter basket eggs. So I just got my 12/51! biggrin.gif

Sorry Meru, no guarantees. The 50/51 and 12/51 is just people showing how many of the total eggs that they've caught. If you just found out, you'd have a low number out of 51 possible eggs.

Anyway, the pixel artists have until the deadline of this event to add new eggs. They added two about ten hours ago (it had been 49 possibles) but I haven't seen any new additions.

Edited by Wildcard999

Sorry Meru, no guarantees. The 50/51 and 12/51 is just people showing how many of the total eggs that they've caught. If you just found out, you'd have a low number out of 51 possible eggs.

Anyway, the pixel artists have until the deadline of this event to add new eggs. They added two about ten hours ago (it had been 49 possibles) but I haven't seen any new additions.

Not true--I submitted mine on the first day, at roughly 7:06 PM EST. It wasn't added until today, though. It is unlikely TJ will add anymore, as users in certain time zones may miss them.

Oh. I guess I misunderstood. People were saying 'make' and I thought that meant doing the pixel art, not...adding code? Idk. I've never done any more than post in HTML.

51, phew.

Hurry, guys! You have just enough time (maybe) to get all the eggs. If we assume one egg appears every 10 minutes, then

51 x 10 = 510 minutes = 8.5 hours

Not true--I submitted mine on the first day, at roughly 7:06 PM EST. It wasn't added until today, though. It is unlikely TJ will add anymore, as users in certain time zones may miss them.

This. Right now, most of the people ester then me have already gone to bed. If TJ added new eggs, those people wouldn't be able to get them.

I keep getting faked out. I keep thinking I have them all because for hours eggs won't pop up. But then I'll get on the next day and there will be one. This is the last day and I don't want to miss any because it won't time correctly. That's NOT my fault and I shouldn't miss any because the site is being screwy.

I've caught all 51 eggs. Thank you TJ and spriters for this event!

I keep getting faked out. I keep thinking I have them all because for hours eggs won't pop up. But then I'll get on the next day and there will be one. This is the last day and I don't want to miss any because it won't time correctly. That's NOT my fault and I shouldn't miss any because the site is being screwy.

What are you talking about, Vic? The site isn't screwy. It's been working fine for me, and probably everyone else. They added new ones, but it sounds like 51 might be it now.

What are you talking about, Vic? The site isn't screwy. It's been working fine for me, and probably everyone else. They added new ones, but it sounds like 51 might be it now.

Yesterday and the day before I spent a lot of time collecting the eggs and they would show up every 15 minutes like normal.. Then suddenly, they stopped coming so I assumed I had them all. But when I get on today, there's another one I apparently didn't have. And another later. They're not showing up again and I don't know if I finally have them all or if it's another fake-out.

Vic, they have been adding new eggs throughout the event. Once you have them all, they stop showing, but after the new ones are added, you can grab those. It isn't likely they'll add more, but check towards the end of the day just in case.

Edited by ParticleSoup

Yesterday and the day before I spent a lot of time collecting the eggs and they would show up every 15 minutes like normal.. Then suddenly, they stopped coming so I assumed I had them all. But when I get on today, there's another one I apparently didn't have. And another later. They're not showing up again and I don't know if I finally have them all or if it's another fake-out.

You have 51 eggs now. The last two you collected were added today, so there's been nothing wrong with their timing.