TJ09

2013-03-31 - Festival of Eggs

What's this supposed to be?

user posted image

That's a White Kyurem, from the video game Pokemon. x3

Also displayed in my avatar and signature. As you can see I'm quite fond of it~ XD

Yay! I just finished with my Space Chicken egg. I'm so glad it made it in--I was worried it wasn't going to after all! I'm glad people like it <3 This is a very pleasant way to wake up happy.gif

Love it! By far my favorite egg!

Love it! By far my favorite egg!

xd.png Then I have succeeded! I'm really glad you like it ^^

How many are there supposed to be? Maybe TJ threw in some extras! lol

All 51 collected. smile.gif Too bad it's already over..

Evidently there are 51 total. biggrin.gif

51 now? ...back to collecting more eggs then~

I finally got all 51! Awesome event, I totally enjoyed it. Thanks so much to everyone involved. <3

I really can't say that I have a favorite egg since all of those eggs were awesome, but the little space chicken does have a special place in my heart for sheer cuteness. smile.gif

How the heck...are you guys collecting so many? I only have 7 EGGS and I have been searching like a madman!

I've clicked every link in the site...the only place where eggs appear every 30 mins or so is the home page. sad.gif

I just wait for the eggs to pop up on my scroll, I don't actively hunt for them. Every few minutes they'll come to you. lol smile.gif

How many are there supposed to be?  Maybe TJ threw in some extras! lol

I THINK it is a total of 51. But I shall check before I go to bed, as you guys in cave time have 5 more hours than I do....

How the heck...are you guys collecting so many? I only have 7 EGGS and I have been searching like a madman!

I've clicked every link in the site...the only place where eggs appear every 30 mins or so is the home page. sad.gif

I did it with a hatchie page open (less stuff to load !) and refreshed that. Links don't help. It just has to be a cave page, is all. But yes, you do have to refresh. Ever 10 - 15 minutes should do it. Then go back to that page after you go to the basket, and refresh again.

You still have time, if you keep at it.

Edited by fuzzbucket

I just wait for the eggs to pop up on my scroll, I don't actively hunt for them. Every few minutes they'll come to you. lol smile.gif

Do you have to keep refreshing the page to make the eggs appear?

Hah! I knew there would be sneaky last minute additions. Glad I caught all I could yesterday, so not too many to nab today. tongue.gif

Do you have to keep refreshing the page to make the eggs appear?

Just wait about 10-12 minutes (at least that's the interval they show up in for me) and then either refresh the page you're on, or go to a random one (personally I prefer the AP because it's smaller) and the egg should be there.

Every 10-15 minutes the eggs pop up. If you refresh whatever page you are on every 10-15 minutes, you should be able to collect the eggs. I found that setting a timer for 10 minutes and clicking refresh when it goes off worked really well for me. If the egg isn't there at the end of that ten minute window, it should definitely be there the next time your timer goes off.

Every 10-15 minutes the eggs pop up. If you refresh whatever page you are on every 10-15 minutes, you should be able to collect the eggs. I found that setting a timer for 10 minutes and clicking refresh when it goes off worked really well for me. If the egg isn't there at the end of that ten minute window, it should definitely be there the next time your timer goes off.

Wow, that helps. biggrin.gif Thanks guys! I'm going to get myself some eggs!

http://dragcave.net/easter/Dragonhatchling

I think I might have all of this year for once! biggrin.gif Yay!

(oh dear... I top pages here too...)

and I'll say it again: wonderful work on the eggs this year and every year! They're awesome!

Edited by Dragonhatchling

Just when I think I got them all, more show up! xd.png I hope a few more will so I can complete the row. The incomplete row is begging me so bad! tongue.gif

It mocks me so! dry.gif

/me giggles insanely at the Space Chicken Egg.

Glad to see it made it in tongue.gif