TJ09

2013-03-31 - Festival of Eggs

Wait, are there still 51 or are there more now?

Yeah. Count your eggs. If you have 51, you have all the ones available so far. If not, you still need to look.

How many are there total now?

Well, I started this morning (my time) more or less and I am done smile.gif Thank you so much for a fun event - BTW, is there supposed to be a new egg?

I got 51 eggs total, so is that it or are there more?

So far, there are only 51. There might be more, but people are doubting it since some people would have no chance at getting them, having gone to bed already.

I wish I could have made an egg. I have some good design ideas but I can't pixelate to save my life.

14/51! GRRR! WHen I get home, ima hunt hunt and HUNT! How long is the waiting time? 5min-15? Or is it an exact time? Please PM me answer as I unlikely, uncommen, or WILL NOT find this post again or replys.xd.png

There are a total of 51 catchable eggs. Two of the eggs, the Nesting dolls one, and the one that goes from a gold egg, to a dolphin one, both of those are techincally two eggs because they change. So, technically, there are 53 eggs. BUT you can only catch 51 of them.

I hope that explains everything.

Tri-force egg. I see what you did there.

I know! I was so thrilled I almost squeed!

Did the times get sped up a bit? I collected a egg probably less than 10 minutes ago and they are supposed to show up every 15.

Ohhhhhh.. I am sooooo late for this.. sad.gif

Was without computer the whole of the Easter Holidays. Ah well, I just see how many I can grab until I fall asleep. :]

At least I have the pretty easter banner. *smile*

I think I have 5 more to go happy.gif

I'll actually complete it this year biggrin.gif

ETA: @Saryan I suppose it's for those who no longer want to see the message about the event above their scroll

Edited by DeathCry

15/51! Just got a robotic egg, it sorrta like a cat engen look.xd.png Nope, I dont think anything will replace my kitteh egg fave now even an icon in my signature.xd.png But who knows.-shrug- I dont have all 51 YET.xd.png Ima TRY to get all 51 before its over today. :3

'Dismiss' probably lets you get rid of the message about the Easter event, but I keep it around so I have a quick link whenever I need it. I kind of hate having to go to the dragon viewing page every time I want to get into an event.