TJ09

2013-03-31 - Festival of Eggs

This is the Tardis eggie: user posted image

And don't post images direct from the site, it won't let you. Use a image hosting site. Like Photobucket or something.

Are you looking all over the pages? They sometimes show up way on the bottom.

Also, refresh/clear your browser cache.

I cleared my cache but it didn't do anything. I switched to Chrome for now and they're showing up there.

@wildcard: The top half are eggs from a past year.

I got all 49 of mine surprisingly, since the past years I've only gotten like up to ten at the most.

Edited by Shadowdrake

I have all the eggs from every year. You can look at my scroll to see them if you wish.

So far my favorite egg is the Hummingbird flying around the egg. Next is probably the Sky Day and Night egg, although the Lava Lamp egg is really cool too.

Oh! Okay, thanks. I didn't realize that because they're in the April Fools section, so I thought there was a way to get them that I couldn't get to. Thanks!

Hey, if there's only 49 eggs, why does this guy have way more?

I am thinking you are counting the eggs from last year also

if you look at mine, I have all of the Easter eggs from previous years

so far there are only 49 this year (the bottom 9 rows)

**REPOST**

Facts:

So far, there are only 49 different eggs. BUT TJ has one more day to throw out some more, and has been known to do this.

The Easter egg event will end Wed., at midnight Cave time...which means one more day.

The April Fools eggs end Tuesday at mighnight Cave Time...at this posting is a little over 1 more hour.

The April Fools eggs are merely past years Easter eggs, which you can't get anymore.

All artwork and spriter credits will be available at the end of the Easter Event, see the second post in this thread by Infinis.

If you know there are more eggs, but they've stopped dropping, try clearing your browser's cache, or switching browsers.

**Please feel free to copy and repost this as necessary.**

Edited by Riverwillows

i was so happy thinking there would be additional eggs and it was just 1 more to equal 49 wink.gif lol i was hoping for more...

ditto :3

i was also expecting more...

but anyways, i'm terribly happy i got to get all 49 ^^

You actually have 57 eggs, not 49. You have eight rows of seven plus one. So that makes 57 eggs you've found smile.gif

I honestly think you are glitching somewhere or..perhaps counting wrong. I've counted the scroll you quoted, and I only counted 49 eggs on that persons scroll...6 eggs across, 8 eggs down..plus one

Also, I noticed that one of the eggs keeps changing into a different gif when you load the page sometimes. The normal gif loops like all the other eggs, but the alternate seems to only run once and then it sticks with the last frame. A killer whale or dolphin or something swimming in the ocean, framed in an egg with some gold gilding around it.

Normally it's a box that fills with a black hole, turns into a gold egg, sparkles a bit, slices open into a daisy that flattens out and disappears, then a box is traced out to start it all over again.

This only seems to happen when I switch to a different tab, then go back.

user posted image

Well for now my count is at 49 they are all lovely eggs so thank you TJ and Spriters! biggrin.gif

Edited by majors

Also, I noticed that one of the eggs keeps changing into a different gif when you load the page sometimes. The normal gif loops like all the other eggs, but the alternate seems to only run once and then it sticks with the last frame. A killer whale or dolphin or something swimming in the ocean, framed in an egg with some gold gilding around it.

Normally it's a box that fills with a black hole, turns into a gold egg, sparkles a bit, slices open into a daisy that flattens out and disappears, then a box is traced out to start it all over again.

This only seems to happen when I switch to a different tab, then go back.

user posted image

It's supposed to do that. It's a very clever sprite by....I forgot who. tongue.gif

I've had two instances of the same previous egg showing up again but at nearly the same instant as another one. But when I click on the new one, I don't get it. The egg that keeps showing up for me isn't the Tardis. It's the one that kind of looks like a wooden turkey. It's brown with red eyes. Has anyone else had this happen?

Are any eggs rarer than others? Because I keep hearing everyone saying they can't get the Tardis egg and that's like the last one they need, but I've managed to find one and I'm not nearly done.

Thank you TJ and sprinters for making this Easter and April fool's specia!l Its really nice to know that someone out there is kind, funny, and creative with these holidays. biggrin.gif