TJ09

2013-03-31 - Festival of Eggs

Man, I am so not making it in time. xd.png At least I'm better than last year, when I collected a grand total of 12 eggs.

I just check my scroll. There are only 49, unless he got the glitch and got two Tardis eggs.

Edited by Riverwillows

I just check my scroll. There are only 49, unless he got the glitch and got two Tardis eggs.

Nope he's missing eggs I have, and i"m missing eggs he has.

I don't have the butterfly egg and another one.

He doesn't have the truck egg and this weird helmet type one.

I only have 34 eggs so I feel like I'm in trouble. Because I'm hunting, I always forget to enable javascript and images every now an again u_u

Edited by DarkEternity

I liked it better when there were 48 because there was an even amount of lines. :/ Now I am REALLY hoping there will be 5 more released sometime soon.

There are only 49 eggs currently. Check my scrolls basket. If any of yours are different, please post which one? (not direct, but from an image site).

41 out of 49 for me (just got my 41st on the Festival of Eggs page (thankfully it was just off to the side of the lines of eggs - otherwise, would have thought it was one I already had xd.png)

*edit - I just realized one of the eggs is Pong themed...Found my favorite!

Edited by ShorahNagi

Thank God I'm not the only one who got 49 eggs. I heard there would be 48, so I was so shocked when a new one suddenly appeared!!

It's been a few hours now since I picked up an egg. Is anyone else having this problem? o.O

Are you looking all over the pages? They sometimes show up way on the bottom.

Also, refresh/clear your browser cache.

Edited by Riverwillows

There are only 49 eggs currently. Check my scrolls basket. If any of yours are different, please post which one? (not direct, but from an image site).

You actually have 57 eggs, not 49. You have eight rows of seven plus one. So that makes 57 eggs you've found smile.gif

You actually have 57 eggs, not 49. You have eight rows of seven plus one. So that makes 57 eggs you've found smile.gif

6 rows, it's 49

edit: well, I meant columns. 6 columns x 8 rows + 1 lil abandoned egg = 49

Edited by LaHaine

6 rows, it's 49

Are we looking at the same group of eggs, way at the bottom? I recounted and it's eight rows plus one egg.

Edited by whitestar

Nope, it's 8 rows of 6 eggs + 1. Makes it 49.

Edited by lanette

Idk why, but I can't seem to find anymore eggs. I'm using Google Chrome and for some reason, even though I haven't found all the eggs and I'd been finding new ones basically every five minutes or so from going to any random DC page except the event page, I'm not finding them anywhere anymore after more than eight hours!

Anyone know what the deal is?

ninja.gif by LaHain, lol.

Nope, just 6 eggies per row, and 8 rows plus one. 49.

But, like I said, TJ has one more day to pop out a few more, and may do so.

If you know there are more eggs, but seem to have stopped getting them, Clear your browser's cache. Refresh.

Edited by Riverwillows

Nope, it's 8 rows of 6 eggs + 1. Makes it 49.

Ack! You're right >.< I thought there were 7 eggs per row *smacks forehead*

user posted image

OMG WHITE KYUREM! This is so cool! Is there a black varient?

Also, what does the TARDIS egg look like?

user posted image

Also, can someone tell me what this is? I thought it was Supernatural related. I know those signs... I forget where.

Edited by TheDarkLatias