TJ09

2013-03-31 - Festival of Eggs

Just got another!!! biggrin.gif I have 49 now too. it's kinda buggin' me that the rows aren't even because there is one extra, but whatever xd.png

How often are the eggs dropping?

Every 10 or so minutes, just like it's always been.

Not everyone would know that. The reason I asked is that they haven't been dropping that often for me. It's been more like 30 minutes between eggs.

49/49

I didn't realize I had all 48 last night at 11:50 and spent all day trying to get more eggs to show up xd.png I was surprised when one did... then I realized the error in all my refreshing and kinda wished there were more eggs to make an even row... because this year I could actually catch them all and not just speratically catch a few xd.png

i was so happy thinking there would be additional eggs and it was just 1 more to equal 49 wink.gif lol i was hoping for more...

DC egg hunt! Woot!

I have a ways to go before I'm done, but oh well. Happy hunting!

I doubt I'll be able to snag them all this year, but I got the Lord of the Rings egg and the Portal Turret egg just now, so I'm more than happy enough with my haul.

Good job to the spriters and those who were better at/more dedicated to collecting than me! smile.gif

EDIT:

WAIT WAIT WAIT THERE'S A HOMESTUCK EGG

user posted image

Everybody hold the phones, I am now in total dedication to finding this egg before the time is up!!

I'm sorry to bother you...but, HOW did you manage to get the "homestruck" egg or whatever it is, to display in you message? I tried to use the IMG code for one of the April Fools egg I liked best, but couldn't get it to display for me. :/

I'm sorry to bother you...but, HOW did you manage to get the "homestruck" egg or whatever it is, to display in you message?  I tried to use the IMG code for one of the April Fools egg I liked best, but couldn't get it to display for me. :/

The forums block DC image links to avoid eggspamming.

Chuint: That egg is from last year--I'm afraid to tell you that it isn't something you can get anymore.

Edited by PieMaster

The forums block DC image links to avoid eggspamming.

Chuint: That egg is from last year--I'm afraid to tell you that it isn't something you can get anymore.

you can pick it up in the april fools hunting part of the cave. Click april fools at the top of your scroll, and you'll be hunting easter eggs rather than dragons tongue.gif

I'm sorry to bother you...but, HOW did you manage to get the "homestruck" egg or whatever it is, to display in you message? I tried to use the IMG code for one of the April Fools egg I liked best, but couldn't get it to display for me. :/

You can't directly link from DC. You need to upload the picture to an image host (in this case http://imgur.com/ ) and link from there.

How many eggs are there this year? I have 42 so far.

So far, 49.

You can't directly link from DC. You need to upload the picture to an image host (in this case http://imgur.com/ ) and link from there.

How many eggs are there this year? I have 42 so far.

Ah...I was starting to think it might be something like that. I wonder if I can go through the DC Wiki and get the image sources from there ? *shrug*

There were 48 last night, but after I returned after sleeping, I found one more, so, it's 49 so far.

Yay, awesome! Thanks TJ!

ETA: -art will be posted here-

Will this be happening any time soon?

Will this be happening any time soon?

Usually they post the art and spriter credits at the end.

Edit: See the second post by Infinis

Edited by Riverwillows

Its sad that the festival hunt is over for me and everyone else who Finnish. sad.gif can't wait till next year eggs hahaha

Don't count your eggies just yet....TJ has been known to throw out last minute goodies.....

Its sad that the festival hunt is over for me and everyone else who Finnish. sad.gif can't wait till next year eggs hahaha

You should be able to continue hunting until midnight DC time, which is the US East Coast time. That's three more hours by my calculations. Unless, of course, you've found all the eggs.

This is always one of my favorite events! The egg sprites are so incredibly inventive and beautiful. Thanks to all who make it possible smile.gif

44/49(?)

45/49

46/49

47/49

48/49

49/49!!!! OwO

Now I can go to bed. zzzz.....

Edited by SilverQuetzal

Uh... I'm pretty sure you'll be able to hunt until 23:59 forum time, tomorrow. TJ said 3 days when he posted, and today is the second day.

Now, the April Fool's eggs will probably vanish tonight at 23:59 forum time.