TJ09

2013-03-31 - Festival of Eggs

It doesn't appear on any page. By that I mean it isn't an egg you click and get in your basket. It kind of hitches on to another egg.

Wait... what??? ohmy.gif

51 eggs....

I don't understand the "easter egg/52nd egg/temporary egg" comment...could someone pm me the explanation, I won't tell anyone...

Same here, I only count 51, and I'm trying to take a close look at each one in case there was something I was missing that I haven't seen yet, but with no avail ^^;

*Edit* Unless, I think I know, but I'm not sure huh.gif Question here -> Is it the stacking doll egg?

Edited by FluffyPillow

AH HAH, Okay.  I didn't know what it was supposed to be, but I'm inclined to agree with you that it's a Star Gate Reference.

Did you notice the one right beneath it (not sure if it is for everyone depending on any new eggs they just got) that shows, what I believe to be an empty cave, and then the light flashes, the rock movies out of the way, and represents Jesus rising from the grave on Easter morning?

Yeah, according to the spread sheet, it's a representation of Christ coming from the cave.

Yeah, I'm one of those people you literally have to put the clue on a stinking tank and ram the stuffing out of me to even look at it. Someone willing to clarify?

Edited by Spyridon

AH HAH, Okay.  I didn't know what it was supposed to be, but I'm inclined to agree with you that it's a Star Gate Reference.

Did you notice the one right beneath it (not sure if it is for everyone depending on any new eggs they just got) that shows, what I believe to be an empty cave, and then the light flashes, the rock movies out of the way, and represents Jesus rising from the grave on Easter morning?

It could be, but I don't know if they'd assosciate religion into this? Sites I'm apart of usually tend to stray from promoting and singling out any religion.

Edited by Wyvern_Oliza

Same here, I only count 51, and I'm trying to take a close look at each one in case there was something I was missing that I haven't seen yet, but with no avail ^^;

Yup...same here. (But I love all 51 eggs!) biggrin.gif

*Attempt to describe what an "easter egg" is game wise*

"easter egg" in the gaming sense usually refers to a "secret" and usually a joke that's found randomly or in odd situations. it's not usually something you find out about unless you stumble onto it in a game your playing, or check a walkthrough/site that lists "easter eggs" for the game your playing.

Basically it's just a random amusing joke(usually) that programmers like to sneak in sometimes. ninja.gif

Like a character.... well finding a space chicken as they walk across the tundra in skyrim. (Which doesn't exist just an example of how they work usually)

100% non interactive usually as well, and don't stick around either.

Edited by Erithan

8 eggs now yay!

Fave still my first one, looks like a fluffy cat. tongue.gif

I wasn't really staring at the eggs until like right now. Am I hallucinating or is the 3rd egg from the left on the second row ringed by a Stargate? Who ever drew that is my hero!

Yeah, I watched it yesterday and realized it looked kind of like a Stargate address being dialed. Cool, huh?

"easter egg" in the gaming sense usually refers to a "secret" and usually a joke that's found randomly or in odd situations. it's not usually something you find out about unless you stumble onto it in a game your playing, or check a walkthrough/site that lists "easter eggs" for the game your playing.

Basically it's just a random amusing joke(usually) that programmers like to sneak in sometimes. ninja.gif

Like a character well finding a space chicken as they walk across the tundra in skyrim. (Which doesn't exist just an example of how they work usually)

Yup, that would have gone over my head. I think the only game I played on a constant basis was Vigilante 8 when I had a working Playstation 1 and the CD.

It could be, but I don't know if they'd assosciate religion into this? Sites I'm apart of usually tend to stray from promoting and singling out any religion.

I'm pretty sure it's not a religious reference. It's described as being 'empty' in the description. It just looks like a container with a lid being removed to reveal the outside.

*Attempt to describe what an "easter egg" is game wise*

Like a character.... well finding a space chicken as they walk across the tundra in skyrim. (Which doesn't exist just an example of how they work usually)

Wow...I just learned something new today.

Yeah, I watched it yesterday and realized it looked kind of like a Stargate address being dialed. Cool, huh?

Now only if we had a miniature SG-1 team going through it. Maybe we should have a ST enterprise egg somewhere?

I now have 50 eggs in my basket...

Check my scroll, then clck my basket...

wait a minute, now there are 51...

Edited by Husky51

I have 51 eggs (unless I miscounted), so if anyone wants to double check mine just to make sure I counted right.

I'm logging off for the night now. Please let there be no more new eggs XP I would like to have all of them for once.

Why is it that Ashywolf's(?) contribution sometimes appears as the box/egg/lotus animation and at other times as an egg with a dolphin inside?

EDIT:

Nevermind, it is just an incredibly looooong animation that ends with the dolphin egg. smile.gif

Edited by Blue Nadir

Why is it that Ashywolf's(?) contribution sometimes appears as the box/egg/lotus animation and at other times as an egg with a dolphin inside?

It's Troll egg. xd.png

It does it randomly for everyone. ;3

Lol its funny seeing people flail around and try and work out riddles. Lolgardenia was like that too.

For the "secret" 52nd egg I'll summarize the hints for the new page.

Hint 1

-It is temporary, but don't start panicking that you lose it cause it comes back every now and then.

Hint 2

-It isn't an egg that you click on and it is added to the basket. It does not appear on any page as a clickable object. It comes with another egg you find.

Hint 3

-If you try and count all your eggs, you will only find 51. Similarly if you can count 51 eggs in your basket that means you have the 52nd one.

S. Hint

Collect 51 eggs. Open the basket window and minimize it (don't close it) and count to 60. Then check your 51 eggs to see if its there.

S. S. Hint

If you just scrolled down to this and/or decided to read this without reading or trying the other hints then you have a reason to feel ashamed. The 52nd egg is in the top row. So its one of the top 6 eggs -- now which one?

Edited by Ashywolf

Isn't that what it says on the spreadsheet? And we do have an egg that was already religious - http://dragcave.net/easter/Kiyoura Look at the gold egg with the cross on it.

I think it's fine having religious references in these eggs - it's artwork and it's the choice of the artist's freedom of expression.

It's one animation :3 If you watch it long enough, it'll turn into a dolphin/porpoise egg :3