TJ09

2013-03-31 - Festival of Eggs

I just got egg #51....wat. Holy smokes, how many more are going to drop??

OHhhh, so you're the one who made the 3 part egg in that square? I thought I was seeing thing when I only saw it become the same thing twice, then one time I looked, and I saw your dolphin icon on the egg. ^^;

(By the way, do you know a "Shriukiba" on deviantART, or is this your forum account? If so, I recognized both your/his egg here, and the one for Tale of Dragons. ^^ )

Yes that is me. Let's bring further discussion into PMs to avoid warns for off-topic =)

Are we looking at 54 eggs?

only seen 51 so far, but it might not have been enough time yet

I saw more rumors of 50 eggs, I went to look, and sure enough, I got the new "Space Chicken" one. I LOLed so hard just now when I saw and got it. tongue.gif

Yay #50

I compared your eggs and my eggs and we had all the same ones...which egg are you talking about?

your missing the space chicken (purple one after the truck)

Edited by DragonLady86

I got my 51st egg which would look weird. Unless he's evil and going to pop out a new egg every 10 minutes.

uh oh just got a black and red (after my purple) and no space chicken so theres one more! 52 total now?

edit: Scratch that lol, the animation on the "purple' egg didn't kick in....soo only 51...so far

Edited by Erithan

your missing the space chicken (purple one after the truck)

Really? What does the space chicken one look like then?

uh oh just got a black and red (after my purple) and no space chicken so theres one more! 52 total now?

the purple one is the space chicken, watch it smile.gif

http://dragcave.net/easter/DragonLady86 not smart enough to do single eggs but you can see it here.

Edited by DragonLady86

There are 51. I checked someone's scroll and saw the space chicken; I picked up another dark one and I'm at 50 now.

What purple? Are you sure you're not confusing the space chicken? It'll eventually turn into a spaceship and fly off.

I wasn't really staring at the eggs until like right now. Am I hallucinating or is the 3rd egg from the left on the second row ringed by a Stargate? Who ever drew that is my hero!

seems I edited my post to late, sorry for the confusion guys! xd.png

and I must add, the animation of the egg with the dolphin swimming is beautifully done. (does it repeat with refreshing the page? ) blink.gif

Edited by Erithan