TJ09

2013-03-31 - Festival of Eggs

Okay I'm REALLY late but...

So far there are only 49 confirmed eggs. I only have one. Do I have enough time to get all of them? Is tomorrow the last day, or is today? Aaaggh!

45 eggs so far

Will probably get the rest tomorrow. (when I'm pretty sure there's going to be a few more added, because why shouldn't there be more eggs on a day I'm supposed to be pretty busy?)

I got 49 now....Glad I came back. I have every egg from each year. I have literally pulled all nighters a couple times to get them all....LOL.

I play on Chickensmoothie, and though their egg hunt is almost over, their timer to find a banner is every 20 minutes.

I also play on Aywas, and their egg field to deposit/pick up an egg is a 10 minute timer.

I set my phone, each time the 10 minute timer goes off, I refresh DC as well for eggs. If I do not find one, I'll set another 10 minute timer (for Aywas and to finish for the 20 minutes for CS) and then I refresh DC again when they goes off.

That's how i find them, that's how i do it every year lol

Just set a timer. I'd say 15 minutes at the least, 20 at the most for sure. You can find most of them in a day! I did! I think I have all 49 now lol, but will still be checking just in case there are more!

One more egg for me to collect (as long as there no new ones added). Great work on this years "Easter eggs". Thanks

I doubt I'll be able to snag them all this year, but I got the Lord of the Rings egg and the Portal Turret egg just now, so I'm more than happy enough with my haul.

Good job to the spriters and those who were better at/more dedicated to collecting than me! smile.gif

EDIT:

WAIT WAIT WAIT THERE'S A HOMESTUCK EGG

user posted image

Everybody hold the phones, I am now in total dedication to finding this egg before the time is up!!

Edited by Chuint

I thought for a while there were only 48 eggs, but I finally found a 49th one, (rather, it finally appeared to me) today (~4:30 p.m. (4-1-13))

Complints go out to all the great eggs and spriters, and I especially like the egg that, to me, looks like the cave opening up on Easter Sunday morning, revealing the Lord had Risen...or was Rising. ^^

I literally thought there were 48 and not 49 eggs to find this year... cool extra egg!!!! biggrin.gif

@Chuint you won't be able to get that egg as it was one of the eggs from last year's hunt. Almost done for this year all I got is 11 more to find then I am done, I haven't picked out a favorite egg for this year yet, I might once I get all of the eggs. Nice reaction!

Edited by Nuwame

@Chuint you won't be able to get that egg as it was for last year's hunt.

user posted image

(oh well, at least I still got the turret and LotR ones tongue.gif)

I have 49 now.....just logged in after a nap and there's another one!!! Now how many are there to get?? hehe

user posted image

(oh well, at least I still got the turret and LotR ones tongue.gif)

xd.png This made me laugh so hard. The image is hilarious!

Edited by Nyastara

I didn't even notice the 49th one, because I only waited the regular amount of time between the last one I caught and this one. Good thing I checked to make sure!

Ooh, only 14 left for me! The eggs just get more and more amazing every year, I swear it. I only wish I could've gotten them all last year, but I only got 19. D:

49/49. Kind of hoping for just one more to make it a nice, even 50. /OCD tongue.gif

Some really amazing eggs again this year! I had to look at the Doc to see what a lot of them were, as far as reference eggs went. But squee'd at the Pong game egg. Which also explains why I didn't get most the reference ones. laugh.gif And the oar truck.. amazing!! No way I could pick one, or even 10 as a fave. Great job everyone! Thank you so much! smile.gif