TJ09

2013-03-31 - Festival of Eggs

I think I broke my easter basket. I have 50 eggs, but two of them are the 'Tardis' eggs. I have switched browsers, cleared the cache, history, cookies and all of that but still there remains the two Tardis ones. I know I am missing one of the Cherry Blossom eggs.

Help, please?

I'd share an image of this but I don't know how. If you want to check, my scroll is linked in the signature.

I think I broke my easter basket. I have 50 eggs, but two of them are the 'Tardis' eggs. I have switched browsers, cleared the cache, history, cookies and all of that but still there remains the two Tardis ones. I know I am missing one of the Cherry Blossom eggs.

Help, please?

I'd share an image of this but I don't know how. If you want to check, my scroll is linked in the signature.

I just checked your Easter basket--indeed you do! O.O

Help, please?

You somehow have two of these eggs:

user posted image

It's a glitch of some kind. It will probably clear up on its own. There are (so far) only 49 eggs.

I love collecting the Easter eggs so much! All the eggs are very well done and my favorite is the Pong one!

Now if only there was a Jurassic Park one...

It's a glitch of some kind. It will probably clear up on its own. There are (so far) only 49 eggs.

Thanks, and I sure hope so! This is the first year I have been able to catch the eggs. They are gorgeous!

You should be able to continue hunting until midnight DC time, which is the US East Coast time. That's three more hours by my calculations. Unless, of course, you've found all the eggs.

TJ gave THREE days for the hunt. At midnight, it will only be two days. We still have another day. Now if you were talking about the April Fool's eggs, they will likely be gone at midnight.

Wait, how many eggs are gong to be there now? unsure.gif

TJ keeps on throwing out more goodies (not that I don't mind biggrin.gif )

Theres also a chance that more will pop up on the last day of easter too.

Still checking back periodically to be sure I've still got all the available eggs...I had a nightmare about TJ releasing, like, 20 more while I slept...

Do the Easter eggs stop dropping tomorrow at midnight or the night after?

What day does this end? I don't even have half of them yet and been working on them all day.

Help, please?

Wow... that is kinda cool....

What day does this end? I don't even have half of them yet and been working on them all day.

I think it ends Tuesday at 11:59pm EST or there abouts.

Don't count your eggies just yet....TJ has been known to throw out last minute goodies.....

Your gay dragon, and the Equality egg in your signature just totally made my day. And for that, I thank you.

Facts:

So far, there are only 49 different eggs. BUT TJ has one more day to throw out some more, and has been known to do this.

The Easter egg event will end Wed., at midnight Cave time...which means one more day.

The April Fools eggs end Tuesday at mighnight Cave Time...at this posting is 2 more hours.

The April Fools eggs are merely past years Easter eggs, which you can't get anymore.

All artwork and spriter credits will be available at the end of the Easter Event, see the second post in this thread by Infinis.

**Please feel free to copy and repost this as necessary.**

Edited by Riverwillows

For once - I may actually be able to get the full set of Festival of Eggs eggs in my basket

...that was a mouthful

Finished collecting the 49 eggs that are out now. They're all very nice, props to the spriters! =)

Facts:

So far, there are only 49 different eggs. BUT TJ has one more day to throw out some more, and has been known to do this.

Yeah, this drives me nuts. However, it's probably really good for the site to have people keep checking back in to make sure they get all the eggs, so I can live with it...I think. xd.png

Yeah....TJ can be real EEEEEEVIL sometimes. As we old-timers know all too well!! laugh.giflaugh.gif

"One ring to rule them all!" Bwha-haha!

Guess which one I just caught. biggrin.gif

Edit: I suppose it ought to be egg. One egg to rule them all!

Edited by OceanSecrets