TJ09

2013-03-31 - Festival of Eggs

I can only see 49...

There are only 49 visible, but there's a 50th one listed as new with no picture. I was thinking it might be a typo but someone else mentioned a Homestuck egg and I haven't seen that one.

Edit: Unless that's meant to be an April Fools prank since the description is "All you get excited now???"

Edited by dragon rider

There are only 49 visible, but there's a 50th one listed as new with no picture. I was thinking it might be a typo but someone else mentioned a Homestuck egg and I haven't seen that one.

Edit: Unless that's meant to be an April Fools prank since the description is "All you get excited now???"

Homestuck was last year, wasn't it ?

Not that I'd know one if I saw one xd.png

I have all eggies...mwhah, the last one's position is really bluergh.

the homestuck one was an egg you get when you go to catch the eggs in the lands part of the main page, as part of an april fool's joke i guess, cause they don't show up on your "eggs caught" list, unfortunately... i really would have liked to have kept that particular egg x]

I just got a Humming bird egg so it looks like there may be more Eggs to get now for the Easter Egg baskets.

OMG a batman/robin egg! I love you tj and creators! Thanks a bunch!

Just got the Tri-Force egg, awesome xd.png

Thanks TJ and spriters for this event!

Happy Easter everyone.

the homestuck one was an egg you get when you go to catch the eggs in the lands part of the main page, as part of an april fool's joke i guess, cause they don't show up on your "eggs caught" list, unfortunately... i really would have liked to have kept that particular egg x]

Oh cool I just got one. (kinda) That's a pretty cruel april fools joke if that's what it is...

Whee, finally had time to go through the thread a bit, after being crazy-busy yesterday. I think I've got all the eggs available now! And I do love them all. <3

Since people have been wanting to put together any significance behind the eggs, I might as well say the thought process behind mine. :3 It's intended to be a subtle reference to Christianity, while also just being a shiny pretty for people - The celtic knot design has also long been used as a symbol of the Trinity, the purple and gold to represent royalty, the ivy to represent new life/faithfulness. And the shine mainly to symbolize... the fact that I wanted to do something prettier for a bit of animation, but I'm really bad at animation. XD

Although...

:D Alright,I'm a big Tolkien fan and the first egg I caught was The Eye of Sauron!  :rolleyes: Aren't I lucky? And the next egg I gathered is the purple one with a sign strangely simiar to the one on Thor's Mjolnir from the movie (I could be wrong but I do not associate it with anything else).And right now they're standing next to each other.It's CRAZY! And AWESOME!  XD  :wub:

... if the purple one you're talking about happens to be mine, that's kind of awesomely hilarious, because I did love the Avengers movie, and thought about doing an Avengers egg. (Hey, what can I say, I named my dog after Captain America... *g*)

I have 49 eggs now ... so I think there must be more - anyway - this is AWESOME - I love the eggs and the descriptions are just great

THANK YOU TJ and Spriters.

I have 49 eggs now ... so I think there must be more - anyway - this is AWESOME - I love the eggs and the descriptions are just great

THANK YOU TJ and Spriters.

I just received a 49th one too.

I just received a 49th one too.

don't think there are more yet, got my 39th liiiike 45 min to an hour ago. o.o

There's not more than 49 yet are there? Or are there going to be more released in the near future?

Patience.

If there is a 50th egg, which I'm sure there is, I'm excited to see what it is! :3

How do you get all of them so fast, I only have 29, They only show up ever now and then. huh.gif

(No-one actually addressed how yet...)

How? We sat here for eight hours clicking refresh every ten minutes, that's how!

Also, I challenge your definition of "fast". tongue.gif

[edit]

@fellow OCD'ers: 49 works if TJ adjusts the page to have 7 eggs per row instead of 6.

Edited by ajrich

(No-one actually addressed how yet...)

How? We sat here for eight hours clicking refresh every ten minutes, that's how!

Also, I challenge your definition of "fast". tongue.gif

[edit]

@fellow OCD'ers: 49 works if TJ adjusts the page to have 7 eggs per row instead of 6.

Well, I don't know about YOU, but I refreshed in passing every time I did my emails, or went on amazon or whatever... xd.png

OCDers - in past years the number hasn't fit the lines exactly (I have all from every year) - why should this year be different ???

Well, I don't know about YOU, but I refreshed in passing every time I did my emails, or went on amazon or whatever... xd.png

OCDers - in past years the number hasn't fit the lines  exactly (I have all from every year) - why should this year be different ???

Nope. Eight hours solid staring at dragon eggs. I think I might have sprained my brain muscle, do I need a CAT scan?

I got 28 so I need like 21 more eggs to go :/ I have a feeling I wont be completing this years eggs festivle sad.gif