TJ09

2013-03-31 - Festival of Eggs

Must collect! Thanks TJ.xd.png

I think I just picked up a 'piñata' egg...that's what it looks like to me anyway. It's broken and has glitter pouring out.

Well I need a break to eat and such so the current egg count is 31 for now biggrin.gif

Such beautiful eggs!

I feel like I'm the only one who didn't go with a specific theme or fandom while making an egg. I just... made a normal boring egg. rolleyes.gif

Lol, the only theme I went for was "purple sheep". And in the egg, the only thing similar to that is that the egg is purple. And it has wool like stuff coming out of it. You aren't alone. >_> (can't wait to see which is yours, tho)

majors: Thanks. ^^ And, agreed, everyone did a wonderful job this year.

I feel like I'm the only one who didn't go with a specific theme or fandom while making an egg. I just... made a normal boring egg. rolleyes.gif

I'm actually not too fond of the fact that there are so many references this year. I would have liked to see more natural looking Easter eggs (like the first 2 years). But that's just me....

They are all still very pretty though! <3

And you are not to feel bad about your egg... All of the eggs are great IMO and different people created what they liked most. Some went with fandom/ reference eggs and others didn't, to each its own...

Thank you for your contribution, tikigurl

Happy Easter everyone!! So how many eggs are there this year? xd.png I've already gotten five^^ I'm glad I'll be around all three days to hunt for the eggs

... Thought I had 36 eggs but I actually only have 30.

11 more to go! biggrin.gif

I honestly cannot pick a favourite. It's way too difficult to choose just one. Let's just say I like 41 all of them... X3

Happy Easter everyone!! So how many eggs are there this year? xd.png I've already gotten five^^ I'm glad I'll be around all three days to hunt for the eggs

(Woah, haven't seen you around in awhile). *points to cfmtfm's post*

Emeraldmay: If you mean the white one with red accent, I think the creator said it was just a cute fox egg. `u`

I've got 21. Gotta say, DC does have my favourite Easter holiday fun.

I just got online, so only 3 eggs so far. But I'm excited- this is going to be fun! xd.png

Thanks, TJ and spriters! Happy Easter, everyone.

There's no fandom theme on mine either, though there is a personal reference involved. I really think we were pretty evenly split between eggs that reference some game or movie and those that don't. And I like your egg, Tiki. It's pretty. And purple. <3

I have to say that #31 reminds me of a 'Nautilus' shell...

I love it how all the baskets are fused into one...I have a pretty collection of eggs!

Is the red fox egg from Okami-Den?

'Tis not from Okami or any specific game/show/etc.

There's no fandom theme on mine either, though there is a personal reference involved. I really think we were pretty evenly split between eggs that reference some game or movie and those that don't. And I like your egg, Tiki. It's pretty. And purple. <3

I'm just saying, compared to the first year, there is so much going on with all of these eggs. And, again, while I think every single one of them is very lovely and I thank everyone who took the time to make such amazing eggs (and those who organized everything), I still would have personally liked to see less animations/add-ons/references and more simple Easter looking eggs. It's simply a personal preference though. Sorry if I sound like a spoil-sport, I don't mean to. I really do love and appreciate the event and all of the eggs. <3

And thank you. I like my egg. It took me hours to get it just right. I kept changing my mind. tongue.gif