jellyscent

CB Metals everywhere!

So... those of you who are hunting, do you think it's more likely that you're willing to pick up an egg to help move it along, or are you still reluctant to waste slots on commons?

I picked up a gray. I'd pick up more, but my failed vampire attemps caused me to have two wasted slots :S

I just saw a CB silver in this release.

But as I'm hunting without a mouse (only a touchpad/trackpad) and with the hourly lag, I missed it D:

I saw (and missed) two silvers and a gold this time.

Edit: make that two golds...the second caused me to misclick on a sunrise/set egg because my refresh finger was faster than my clicker.

Edited by Slaskia

Said and done, I got a bunch of terraes xd.png

Anyways, I've seen a couple of blacks and a seasonal go by, but no metallic.

Blarg, sounds like there was some goodies this round! Too bad my Tinsel probably won't hatch for another 15 minutes (I'm egglocked)

Missed a silver and a gold BOTH in the desert.

they are gone between one refresh of the page sad.gif

Blarg, sounds like there was some goodies this round! Too bad my Tinsel probably won't hatch for another 15 minutes (I'm egglocked)

and it just hatched...

right when the cave becomes blocked.

Since I'm still locked so not hunting but I do refreash the cave just to see what's dropping. I saw no metal at all. I'm starting to wonder if I'm hunting on a different DC. xd.png

saw a silver at coast, and missed the gold at alpine aswell...

but at least I got a blusang... next stop, I'll try to trade the CB blusang for a CB metallic, I shall see where this goes. xd.png

The people who are catching the metals must have fantastic reflexes smile.gif

I was refreshing using control R (I use a mac) and got the merest glimpse of a gold and silver in the dessert.

I shouldn't complain, I have caught my fair share of CB metals in the past but I can only catch them when there are 10 or fewer people in a biome. xd.png

saw a silver at coast, and missed the gold at alpine aswell...

but at least I got a blusang... next stop, I'll try to trade the CB blusang for a CB metallic, I shall see where this goes. xd.png

Good luck with THAT *snort!* I've been trying for DAYS to trade a CB Blusang (now hatchie) PLUS a CB Ice, 3 CB WInters and 3 CB Blacks, a CB Nebula and 2 CB Stripes for a CB Gold.

HAH!!! FAIL.

I haven't seen a CB Silver in soooo long...all I see are the CB Golds! And that was three/four weeks ago! D: It's like the little pretties are avoiding me. D: xd.png

Hehe, a few days ago I tried 4 CB Blusangs, 2 CB Ice hatchies, 2 CB Magma hatchies, a CB GW hatchy and a paper hatchy for a CB Silver or any shimmer, and no takers at all.

Edited by Dubious

Saw a silver in the alpine

and refreshed right over it ;-;

my first ever metal spot in the cave

and I refreshed over it ;-;

Edited by EmoDuck598

Gods I thought I had a chance, I was at least SEEING them - but not the past two hourlies. Others see/snag them but I don't even catch a glimpse. It's back to the pre-metallic flood for me I guess. With the Blusang I thought I had a shoo-in for a CB metal but they're far too rich for my Scroll now.

I need fed.

ETA: EmoDucks - happens to me all the time. Get used to it.

I haven't seen any still, but I got myself happily locked with whites and terraes biggrin.gif

I love how dynamic the biomes have been today.

I just missed a silver, so they are still dropping...

I saw a leetle, a silver and a black all in the same five minutes on the forest bio. missed them all...

I refreshed right over that alpine silver too. :-) But at least I finally saw one! Now I know you're not all playing an elaborate prank on me, they really are dropping! LOL!