Moonbeam22

CLOSED

"Judging from length of your pauses in between my questions and your answers, I'd wager that you're talking with someone telepathically, which probably means you have already done so." Tenebris said grumpily.

((OOC: sorry Shiba, but he is very observant.))

((OOC: Yep. Another reference.))

Seraza sighed, and relented. Well, yes, Tenebris, I was, she said calmly. Did you really think that I would let you figure this out and then not tell Sparkly? That would be a horrible thing to let happen between you two, and I'm sorry, Tenebris, I'm afraid I can't do that. Resting her head on her paws, Seraza patiently waited to see how Tenebris would react.

Edited by Shibadruid

"I would have told her, but I just..." Tenebris said with a sigh. "I just need more time to think of how to let her know."

Seraza replied to Tenebris' dilemma simply: how about you just tell her the truth? You know what she feels about you, in part because of what I've done, but still. It's simple to tell her, and you can think about what to do after that. It's hard to say, but you already know what her reaction will be. So what's holding you back? I'll make it up to you if something goes wrong, I promise. Seraza intended to make good on her promise. She may have broken Tenebris' trust once before, but she had no intention of doing so again.

"Fine, I shall do it your way." Tenebris snapped grumpily. "You really are like a little sister."

Trying to lighten Tenebris' mood, Seraza said jokingly, I prefer, 'Seraza, mistress of mischief', but 'Seraza, younger female sibling' works too. Whatever floats your metaphorical boat, I guess.

user posted image

Sparkly received Seraza's message and listened to what Lilani had to say at the same time. She wasn't really keen on seeing Tenebris at the moment. What did he have to say? How would she react? She decided to answer Lilani's question first.

"Nothing much. Just...all these happenings. Why do most of us seem to keep getting into trouble?" she mused.

~~~

user posted image

Dream Dell blinked at Efflorere. Then she giggled.

"No, I'm perfectly fine. Thanks, anyway. Could you tell me what's been going on?" she inquired. She sniffed and wrinkled her nose in disgust. She could smell the acrid smell of smoke.

Edited by Dream_Dragon

user posted image

Airean nearly fainted when he saw Halith collapse. He wasn't sure what to do next; it seemed many other hatchlings were already at work with other things. He looked at Mifoki, and then back again at Halith. He sat down, and decided to keep watch over the two. He felt it was the right thing to do, somehow.

Overhearing Sparkly conversation, he chimed in. "Everyone keeps getting in trouble because...we're all terrible! We can't stay friendly, and we can't be cautious! It's ridiculous, and now we've almost killed Halith!" Airean nearly jumped after saying that. It was the first time he ever yelled, and the first time he had gotten angry. What is going on with me?... he asked himself. He looked around the cave, hoping not to have gotten someone else angry.

Edited by Bacon_Strips

Cyros turned to Airean and walked up to him.

"Your wrong. We are not terrible. We CAN work this out. We've been having some bad luck... but we can fix that if we stay focused and work together... Halith would want that."

Cyros couldn't stop himself from looking at her sleep.

Edited by Dotzrus

user posted image

Sparkly jumped when Airean burst out. She looked at him silently, unsure of how to respond. She started to say something but decided to shut up. She shrugged, giving a glance to Lilani.

<OOC: Dotzrus, Airean is a male. wink.gif >

Edited by Dream_Dragon

user posted image

Airean looked at the Nebula. "Well..." he said in a quieter voice, "I don't know what to do anymore. I'm going to keep an eye on Mifoki and Halith, but if you need me for anything, please let me know. Sorry to be such a bother." He simply sat down and looked at the two.

Tenebris chuckled a bit, and winced at the pain it caused.

"I think that baby sister sounds even better."

-------------------

"Well, this morning Tenebris, Sereza, and Sparkly Scaler got into a fight with a lion, and Tenebris was badly hurt," Efflorere began. "Halith healed him, and I led here afterwards and healed you in your sleep. I don't know anything else because I've been here since."

user posted image

Sparkly was unsure of what to do now. Should she go and find Tenebris? Maybe she should. And get this over with.

"I, uh, I'm going to find Seraza," she said hastily and trotted into the forest. She soon found both Seraza and Tenebris at the clearing. She approached them hesitantly and cautiously.

"You-you called for me?" she asked. It was a rhetorical question really, directed mostly to Seraza.

~~~

user posted image

Dream Dell cocked her head.

"Gee, I missed a lot, didn't I?" she said. She got up a little unsteadily but was otherwise alright.

"Is there anything I can do to help?" she asked.

<OOC: Sniped. Let me edit in Dream Dell. Done! :3>

Edited by Dream_Dragon

Everyone who needed medical was at the cave. If something happened, someone was awake to solve the problem. The adrenaline rush was over and Cyros' energy was spent. He had sprinted with extra weight, tended to the others, and had only had water within a day of hatching. Just as he thought that, he laid down a little distance in front of Halith and fell asleep. A sleep Cyros believed he deserved.

As Sparkly Sclaler walked into the clearing they were in, Tenebris found himself unable to look at her. There seemed to be something stuck in his throat, and his tongue didn't seem to want to work. Why was this happening now? It never happened before.

----------------------

"I don't know what you can do to help. I've been unable to do so at all," Efflorere said, slightly disappointed. "Oh wait, I know! Tenebris can't, or at least shouldn't be walking, so he can't make it back to the shelter of the cave. Maybe Taffy can move him!"

((OOC: something that would be funny would be if taffy took Tenebris away just as he was about to talk to Sparkly))

<OOC: I know, right? biggrin.gif >

user posted image

"Should I...go? And come back later?" Sparkly asked, fidgeting nervously as she noticed how Tenebris wasn't looking at her. Was he...shy? No, that wasn't possible! Right?

~~~

user posted image

Dream Dell perked up at the thought of something to do.

"Why not? Lead the way!" she grinned and looked around to make sure that Taffy was there. It was.

Edited by Dream_Dragon

She did not think she would, but she landed at the bottom of the abyss unscathed. She looked around and saw two tunnels with a bright light at the end of them, each with a picture above the entrances.

One had a cloud that had a heavenly aura to it, but the other had a green plant above it. She was very tempted to go through the cloud tunnel. She was about to go in, except... The other one seemed to be pleading for her to go through. She walked slowly to it, with a feeling of happiness growing inside her with each step through the tunnel. Just as she reached the end, the scene slowly fazed out and her eyes shot open. She was awake.

She looked around and saw Airean watching her and a collapsed Halith. Mifoki tried to get up, but it was too painful. She turned her neck to see her own body and gasped painfully. To see her own body like this... It was unimaginable! Her head started to get dizzy, so she forced herself up and staggered to the stream. She dipped her head in and saw her reflection. No one would want to be near me anymore... She thought. She closed her eyes tightly. A tear ran down her face and into the stream.

user posted image

While watching the others, Airean was startled to see Mifoki get up and drag herself to the stream. Airean followed her all the way to the water, where he could sense her sorrow and frustration. It must be hard for someone to look at themselves so much worse... he thought. Understanding her needs, he spoke to her in a manner he felt was best. "I know it's terrible to see yourself in such condition, but you need to know you'll get better. Everything will be all right if you let it." He wrapped a wing around Mifoki to comfort her.

Edited by Bacon_Strips

Efflorere led Dream Dell to the edge of the clearing, and pointed to the black dragon wrapped in a moss cast.

"That is him. Can you tell Taffy to be carful and not drop him or anything? His ribs are broken after all." He said.

((OOC: I wonder if Dream Dell and Taffy will recognize him.))

Cyros tried to dream... he couldn't. He was stuck in a black sleep. Though he knew he was sleeping, he didn't like being alone. Ever since he met others, he wanted to be comforted by the presence of others. He was afraid of loneliness.

Seraza sighed, and said, come back if you wish, but don't forget that Tenebris has something to say. Something that you need to hear. Anyways, I'm going to be here for a while, at least until someone decides to move Tenebris. Seraza lay down and closed her eyes, but couldn't dream.

Bloodwing held on long enough to hear Sereza's reply, but he drifted away before he could answer her. The next time he was able to think he thought at her, "I was right, you and I, we are the same. Do not try to deny it, it is true. It would be better for the others if we were both dead." He then started forming his thoughts, he formed them into a sword, and he sent that sword at Sereza in the form of a piercing telepathic screech. Then he searched for Cyros, "You are so naive." Bloodwing told him, "You probably think you will die of love. But no, love is not dangerous to you, it is dangerous to those around you, especially the one you love. Would you like to know who you love?" He felt himself drifting and searched for Halith, "Do not try to heal me, it will be better for you all." And then he sent another broadcast, he laughed at them all, it was not a funny laugh or an evil laugh, it was the laugh of a maniac. A maniac who wanted to die.

(OOC: Bloodwing is trying to anger Sereza so she will attack him. SW FTW!)

Edited by MasterWeavile898

((OOC: Harry Potter, anyone?))

Seraza sighed inwardly at Bloodwing's message. You and I, we are nothing alike, she thought back. You hurt people out of ignorance and naïveté, I merely do so out of necessity. You, at times, wish to kill; I never meant to kill, only maim or seriously injure. If you want to die, do it yourself. I will not stand by while you force an innocent dragon to spill your blood. If you detest life, then leave, and let the rest of us live it. You are living a lie, and it is up to you to end it.

"Ha! It was necessary to attack me after I ran away from you all? That was revenge pure and simple." He started forming his thoughts again. "I will get through to you, and maybe this time I will try to kill someone." This time he sent his telepathic screech at Tenebris. "A gift, from Sereza and me." He told him. He drifted off again.

(OOC: This is stuff is so overused.)

Edited by MasterWeavile898

((OOC: Dobby, WHYYYYYYYYY?!))

Tenebris managed to swallow the lump in his throat, and gathered the courage to look at Sparkly. For some reason, she seemed more beautiful than ever, and it took a moment for him to find his voice. He couldn't believe he was about to do this.

"Hello there Sparkly," he began. "Um, I am not quite sure exactly how to say this but..."

He was unable to continue, because as he was talking, his eyes met hers, and he was suddenly at a loss for words.

((OOC: Do you have a map, because I am lost in your eyes.))