Moonbeam22

CLOSED

(I hate being stupid,) Cryos thought as he walked back to the cave. Since he didn't understand what being naive and uneducated in social principles, 'stupid' was the only word he knew that he felt to call himself. He tried to help others, he wanted to make friends, but now everyone was gone and he might die soon from some disease called Love. He needed help. Bloodwing was gone and apparently Tenebris and Sparkly had the disease to. Cyros didn't want to spread it but he knew he had to do something. He had to find Halith, she was the only one who could heal someone. The idea that she caused his Love disease completely slipped past his mind. He ran back to the cave to ask where she was.

((OOC: Is there smoke in the sky?))

Alla napped for a few more hours, since after the buzzing, she had a headache. It was a relief, to finally have a peaceful atmosphere in her head. Se dreamed of darkness. Pure darkness, covering her like a warm blanket. She drifted, admiring the wondorous quiet inside, but not outside. She felt as if there was not quiet outside. She woke up, feeling hot and hungry, and made a trip to the river. She'd been sleeping for awhile, she was sure. Alla stretched her neck up, squinting at the sky. There was something in it. Something black, but she couldn't see clearly. She was very curious. But she couldn't trust her mind, which was still jumbled.

"Excuse me," she said to a black hatchling, who seemed to be in a hurry. "Sorry for interrupting whatever you were doing, but could you tell me if you see the black thing in the sky?"

(OOC: Assuming your talking to Cyros)

Cyros comes a screeching halt as Alla asked her question. He paused a moment to catch his breathe and calmly looked in the direction she was looking.

"I see black in the sky too. It that a problem?"

((OOC: I guess so, Darklight. And MasterWeavile, the 'oops' was talking about hurting Mifoki.))

Seraza replied to Tenebris, a lot faster if you would just listen to Malkan and Halith. Try this powder, it will help ease the pain, Seraza said, as she extended her paws. She continued, also, Bloodwing said something about me loving you like a sibling. What do you make of that, Tenebris? Seraza sat next to him, keeping watch.

~~~~~

Malkan looked at Bloodwing cynically when he asked Sparkly to encase a tree in vines, and said, are you mad? Unless you perfectly encase the tree, the vines will just get set alight. You and Sparkly should take Mifoki back to the cave. I can handle this, and with that last sentence, Malkan gathered his strength. Malkan knew that it would take much effort given his magical talent, but he knew that it could be done. Focusing intently, Malkan attempted to push all of the air away from the burning tree, causing the combustion reaction to stop. The fire on one of the trees stopped spreading, and eventually died down. Malkan released his focus, and fell to the ground again, panting heavily. One down, one to go, Malkan thought to himself.

"Which is why I asked her if she could do it, if she cannot then she cannot." Bloodwing said, "And it would still help if it..." He stopped suddenly as Malkan put out the first tree and inhaled sharply with amazement. His nose started itching. "Look. Out." He said as he sniffled. And he tried his best to aim upward.

(OOC: Oh.)

Edited by MasterWeavile898

Tenebris took the powder and put it on the moss, using the water from it to help him swallow it.

"If it were so easy." He said about listening to Halith and Malkan.

With her question though, he had to think a bit hard for a while before responding.

"As long as you're the little sister." He jested.

user posted image

Sparkly glared at Bloodwing.

"I can," she snapped and ran off. The vines, still in a shape if a bowl with Mifoki in it, tightened a little, presumably to keep their hold on the Pillow hatchling, and rushed after her. Pretty soon, they were back at the cave. Sparkly wasn't going to bring the vines in the cave so she nodded at it and it stopped outside. She ran inside to Halith.

"Halith! Mifoki needs medical attention. Please!" she panted, breathless.

Edited by Dream_Dragon

A little surprised by Sparkly's reaction, but glad Mifoki was out of the way, Bloodwing sneezed and managed to avoid hitting any trees. "Malkan, do you have the trees under control?" he asked.

(OOC: I think Sparkly misunderstood, oh well it worked out for the best. This is my last post tonight.

Edited by MasterWeavile898

Cyros stared speechless when he saw the moving vines that dropped off some of the others at the cave.

(Man, why does everyone have cool powers? Did she say medical attention?)

Cyros ran in to where they were. He said while exhausted from running,

"Tell me what I can do to help!"

"I don't know," she said, relieved. So she did not have mental problems after all. Why did she think she had problems in the first place? As Alla observed the black it further, it seemed like it rose from the sky from a single source. "It doesn't seem, right, for whatever reason." It wasn't black, but more of a dark gray. It made her uneasy.

Sparkly then came rushing past, yelling for help, and the black hatchling quickly left. Alla glanced at the gray one final time, then followed the black hatchling. It seemed like a lot of things had gone on. She was not pleased about that, after the day before. She dismissed the annoyed thoughts out of her mind, and turned her attention to Mifoki.

Edited by Darklight

user posted image

Sparkly looked at the Nebula hatchling. She recognised him as the one with Booodwing earlier. Oh, never mind, at least he didn't do anything stupid like Bloodwing did. More like...just following. Easily-led, perhaps? She didn't know what to suggest for him to help with, so she stayed silent, allowing Halith or maybe Dream Dell or Airean or whoever else was there with Halith to answer the hatchling's question.

~~~

user posted image

Dream Dell opened her eyes, expecting a headache. But there wasn't one. And she wasn't shivering! And she didn't feel so queasy anymore! Well, maybe slightly. But only slightly. She sat up and blinked as a hatchling came up, asking how he could help. She looked behind her. Why was there...oh. They must have something to do with her sickness being gone.

"Did I miss anything?"

Alla arrived, panting, to investigate what had happened. As she looked at Mifoki, she was worried. Mifoki was placed in a bowl of vines. Her fur was blackened. She was unconscious, and obviously in bad condition. The fur, the smoke... Alla took a random guess. Fire? She recalled fire, how it darkened the materials beneath it as it burned. Was it harmful? Or did something else happen?

"What happened?" she asked, about the cause of the injury.

Edited by Darklight

Pretty soon, they were back at the cave. Sparkly wasn't going to bring the vines in the cave so she nodded at it and it stopped outside. She ran inside to Halith.

"Halith! Mifoki needs medical attention. Please!" she panted, breathless.

(OOC: Halith isn't inside the cave, so Sparkly hasn't seen her)

user posted image

Halith heard Malkan's plead for help. "Oh no, what happened this time?!" she said, racing towards them. Why does it seem like every hatchling gets themselves in trouble now? Why can't they be more...cautious?... Suddenly, she stopped midway, and could see trees burning. "Oh dear..." she exclaimed out loud. Seeing she was nowhere near Mifoki, Halith decided to check the cave. Sure enough, she could see a badly burned Mifoki next to Sparkly. "Oh goodness...what happened?" she said, right when Alla spoke similiar words.

--------------

user posted image

Following Halith, Airean arrived at the cave with her, and looked at the unconscious Mifoki. She looks nothing like herself anymore... Airean thought, holding back tears. Is she going to...die?... He hoped the words would not ring true.

Edited by Bacon_Strips

(OOC: What time of day is it?)

Cyros gave a concerned glance to Mifoki. Cyros was edging to do something positive.

(We have to help... I need to help too!)

He turned to Halith and said,

"Tell us what to do. We all trust you to do the right thing and get things done."

Malkan watched as the last remaining tree continued to burn. It occurred to him that if he didn't stop it now, there would be no way to save it. Summoning up all of his energy, Malkan pushed away all of the air surrounding the tree. Malkan barely held it off using his magic , and collapsed just as the fire burnt out. Malkan gasped for air, and whispered hoarsely to Bloodwing, get ... help. Can't ... breathe ... Malkan passed out from exertion. Edited by Shibadruid

Bloodwing saw Malkan collapse, but it was too late for him also, he had overexerted himself already and was not sure he could make it back to the cave, he also thought he might have broken his arm. But he had to... he started to take off but smashed to the ground from exhaustion. Edited by MasterWeavile898

user posted image

Sparkly looked around and then turned. Oh. Halith was outside, with Mifoki. She ran over.

"I don't know how it happened. I found her in the jungle like this," she said, worried.

"Can you fix her? Is there anything I can do to help?" she asked.

While unconscious Bloodwing dreamed, he dreamed of the events of the past few hours and looked at his mistakes. "Cyros! He must think he is going to die of love, he does not even know who he loves!" His next mistake came to him, "I stopped to gloat and throw my itch cream, if I had of just run Sereza never would have caught me, and since I would have done as she said she might not have chased me." Next, "The tree, it kept her from getting to me, but I almost killed Malkan with it." And then, "I let Mifoki get hit because I did not pay attention, I assumed Sereza simply missed me." In his dream he looked at his life, and he noticed two things, "I am an idiot." Was the first, the second was, "None of the others have wings? Why? When I spoke to Cyros the first time I assumed all of them would have wings, but that is not it. What makes me different? Ha, if anyone deserves wings it is Sereza." Then he thought about what he had done right, "I showed Sereza that Tenebris was not the only one denying his feelings. I tried to help Mifoki, though that should not count it was my fault in the first place." He thought harder. "I told Sereza how to help Tenebris, but it would again be my fault if he were injured more." I am a failure he thought, then again... He reached out with his thoughts and found Cyros, he felt bad for intruding on his thoughts but... "Yes! He is looking for Halith. She may break his heart, but at least he will learn what love is from someone who is less of an idiot than me." He thought this in a surprisingly happy way. then he realized he was becoming conscious again, how else could he find Cyros? But he immediately felt himself slipping, but before he slipped away he sent Cyros a telepathic message. "Get Halith. Malkan. Help, Unconsc..." And he drifted away again, this time too deep even for dreams. Edited by MasterWeavile898

user posted image

Halith examined Mifoki's unrecognizable body. "From what I can tell, she has second-degree burns, and wounds all over. All though her fur has been burned, it should grow back on it's own." Halith stopped for a minute, thinking of what to do. "I've got it! Sparkly, make a basket so we can carry water, and Cyros, you can be the one to get the water from the stream. Airean, I'll need you to get moss. Once your done making the basket Sparkly, you can join Airean in retrieving moss. We'll need a lot of it." She hesitated for a moment. "Now let's go!"

--------------

user posted image

Upon hearing those words, Airean flew on over to the moss bush he remembered finding with Halith after the chimera fight. He ripped off as many pieces as he could, making sure the pieces were long in length, and had durable width.

Edited by Bacon_Strips

Alla listened carefully. She will help retrieve the moss. She followed Airean, as best as she could while he flew, and eventually came to a bush with a large amount of moss. She too proceeded in ripping off as many pieces as she could. Far too many for her to carry, but her magic would aid in transporting the moss. She slung a few on her back and tail, then weaved through the area to deliver them to Halith, with the extra moss levitating behind her.

user posted image

Sparkly nodded.

"Got it!" She turned and waved her tail. Vines slithered out of the ground. Hmm. She seemed to be using vines a lot lately. No matter. "Basket. I can do this. Basket made of vines." The vines wound themselves together tightly, like a whole lot of wriggling snakes. Soon, the vines took shape of a rather large basket and snapped themselves from the ground. There was even a handle with one vine. Sparkly picked it up with her mouth to make sure it was firm. It was. There didn't seem to be any holes so she called the other hatchling, which was apparently Cyros.

"Cyros! The basket's done." She attempted to scrape off some moss but her hooves kept breaking them in small bits. She grumbled.

"Looks like I'll have to do this the hard way..." She bit off a length of moss with her mouth and dropped it on the ground beside Halith and proceeded to repeat her actions. She knew that she could've just grown moss on the ground for Halith to tear up there and then but she didn't want them to think that she was showing off.

< I'm just going to hop in here and hope that I don't mess up dry.gif >

user posted image

Lilani woke from her deep slumber, blinking her azure eyes in confusion. She heaved herself to her paws and stretched, but her sharp ears suddenly caught the slightest whispers of calls of distress in the gentle breeze. What's happening? Lilani followed the sounds cautiously, but broke into a run when the cries grew louder and more shrill. Lilani sped around a corner and skidded to a halt in front of Halith. "Halith, what's going on?" Then, the acrid stench of smoke drifted to her nostrils, making her cringe in disgust. She peered over Halith's shoulder, her eyes widening as she gasped in shock and horror. She raced to Mifoki's side, bending over the charred, blackened body. Lilani recognized the scent that she had first smelled when she had hatched. Fire. Lilani turned back to Halith, her eyes glazed with pain and terror. "What happened?", she whispered, shuddering. Lilani squeezed her eyes shut, wishing that the horrible scene would just disappear.

Edited by SpiritWolfe

Cyros nodded and grabbed the vine basket. He ran to the steam and filled it up. Just then the message Bloodwing sent him reached his mind almost making him drop the basket in the stream. He shook his head and ran back with the basket full of fresh water. As soon as he placed it next to Halith he said,

"Bloodwing and Malkan are in trouble. I need to help them!"

Before anyone could reply, he ran out towards the remains of the smoke cloud, knowing that they were unconscious there.

user posted image

"Good work with the moss, keep going!" Halith said to the dragons delivering it to her. Seemingly out of nowhere, Lilani appeared to her. "I don't know the exact details, but Mifoki has been burned badly, and needs our help." she told her. Seeing Cyros return, Halith was stunned by his news. "That's alright, go and help them!" She took the water, and poured it all over the Pillow. She turned to Lilani, "We need help here. Could you go and fill this basket with water please? Thank you."

Edited by Bacon_Strips

user posted image

Lilani blinked, letting Halith's words sink into her mind, unraveling slowly to make sense. She watched as the White hatchling gently poured the water over Mifoki's charred body, washing away some of the acrid-smelling ashes of what used to be Mifoki's soft, silky fur. Lilani trembled and nodded as Halith handed the basket to her, and she whisked away without glancing back.

The young Soulpeace hatchling reached a bubbling spring, and dipped the hand-weaved basket into the cool, icy water. When the basket was full with the crystal clear liquid, she hurried back to Halih, careful not to spill a single drop. "Here, Halith." Lilani hovered by Halith's side, but then sat down and lowered her head, trying to think of anything but Mifoki.