Moonbeam22

CLOSED

Seraza shot back, why wouldn't I? It annoys me to see how this is ending up, even though you know that you have feelings for him. Plus, I'm still kind of stuck here, so there's not much else to do. And, believe it or not, I'm coming to find Tenebris amusing. Seraza chuckled, even if I'll never feel the same way about him that you do, I still hate seeing him be lied to. Is it really that hard?

"Ahh, good. You will be easy to cure. you know how Sparkly was acting towards Tenebris? That was love." Bloodwing said, hopeful that Cyros would be scared off by the way Sparkly had been acting. "Now, it is almost time for lunch, so I suggest we head back up to the cave, I happen to know there is a fresh rabbit carcass waiting for us."

user posted image

Sparkly thought about it for a moment.

"Fine. Maybe you're right. Maybe I do need to tell Tenebris. But not right now." Sparkly got up and plucked a few flowers she'd spotted near a bush. It was the end of the conversation for her.

Seraza was appalled. How could Sparkly keep putting off something so important? Now actually angered, she continued her line of attack, you're going to tell him later? But you love him now. And he's saddened by the actions you are taking now. Either you tell him about your feelings, or I'll do it for you. Right now. It's your choice. Seraza hoped that she wouldn't have to do something to ruin any chance at a friendship with Sparkly, but she couldn't bear seeing this problem escalate any further.

"I never saw Sparkly with Tenebris," Cyros replied honestly. "I hope you can help if it's really bad... I also never ate anything before. All I've ever had was water. It seemed that water was I a needed to survive."

user posted image

However, Sparkly had shut off all thoughts and did not receive Seraza's telepathic message. After swallowing the flowers, she lay back down. She did not face Seraza or Tenebris. At least, she wasn't facing Tenebris' back.

"Well food can wait, you must be cured. Follow me, she is still with him." Bloodwing was determined not to have Cyros go crazy like Sparkly.

"They are back where we were first helping him."

((OOC: I'm going for it. It'll be interesting to see what Bloodwing and Cyros stumble upon xd.png .))

Seraza sighed, and thought, well I guess I'll just have to do it the hard way. Telepathically messaging Tenebris, she thought, Tenebris, I have to tell you something. It's what Sparkly wants to say, but can't bring herself to say to you. Are you listening? Because I'm only going to say it once, and you had better believe me, okay?

Edited by Shibadruid

As Bloodwing and Cyros approached the jungle Bloodwing said, "you are about to see stage 4 love. It is possibly the most horrible thing you will ever see, watch for Sparkly and Tenebris." And he itched his leg. Edited by MasterWeavile898

As Sereza sent her mind message to him, Tenebris got up and walked up to her, cautious of his wounds, and looked her dead in the eye.

"What is it that you want?" He said aloud. "This... 'Thing' that you need to tell me about had better be good, because now Sparkly won't even look at me."

user posted image

Great. Just great. Sparkly felt like killing Seraza. How dare she?! Then again, she was more embarrassed of what was about to come. She braced herself for Tenebris' reaction.

Seraza decided to keep to simple and truthful. Getting up so that she matched Tenebris' height, she said out loud, Sparkly Scaler loves you, Tenebris. This is why. This is what caused all of this to happen. Seraza lay down, and let nature take its course.

Bloodwing could just barely see Tenebris and Sereza in the distance, and a little beyond them Sparkly, "We are almost there, watch carefully to see the effects of love." he managed to make "love" sound just as bad as censorkip.gif. Edited by MasterWeavile898

user posted image

Sparkly wanted to hide. She desperately wanted to hide. But where? There was no cave in sight. She couldn't dig a hole in three seconds flat. She couldn't fly away. Nor could she run away because she had been told to watch Tenebris. Oh well. She just had to face it. Tenebris knew now so...time to see what he felt for her.

Tenebris absolutely dumbstruck, and for the first time ever, his expression showed how he felt. What was Sereza talking about? Sparkly loved him? What did that exactly even mean? After a bit of thought he figured it out well enough, and realized that it was a plausible explanation for why Sparkly was acting so strangely around him. He was not sure though. Was Sereza trying to manipulate him? Maybe she just misunderstood Sparkly's actions and assumed that she loved him, and that was why Sparkly was angry. He barely knew anything about this emotion, he didn't even know how exactly he felt about Sparkly right at that moment. For the first time ever, he was speachless. He did not know what to say, or how to react.

"See! There! look at Tenebris and Sparkly! You are viewing stage four love, luckily we caught yours at stage one and hopefully you can be cured." Bloodwing decided that he had brought Cyros at the perfect time. "What do you think?" He asked.

user posted image

Sparkly turned around. For the first time since she met him, Tenebris was looking awfully dumbstruck. Like he couldn't believe it.

"It-it's true," she mumbled. She was sure that he didn't have the same feelings for her, the way he looked at the moment. She heard a familiar voice, looked, and scowled as she saw Bloodwing with another hatchling.

"What are you doing here? Spying on us?" she said in an angry, low voice.

Edited by Dream_Dragon

((OOC: Edit: ninja'd ninja.gif ))

Seraza sorely wanted to say something, but knew that if she interfered any more, it would just backfire. Instead, she sent a telepathic message to the two hatchlings watching from the underbrush in her most threatening tone. Go. Now. I do not wish to have to harm you, but if you remain for any longer, that is what I will hae to do. For your own good, escape while you still can. Outwardly, Seraza's emotions did not change.

Edited by Shibadruid

Sparkly's voice pierced the confusion clouding Tenebris' mind, bringing him back to reality.

"Sparkly, I..." He began.

Just then, he heard a dragon speaking, and looked over to see the dragon that gave him water.

"What are you doing here?" He said, growling menacingly. "I don't take kindly to those that attempt to sneak up on me, or the ones I care about."

Edited by Narath

"I did not sneak up on you, I have been quite loud in fact. You were obviously not paying attention." Bloodwing was a little annoyed, "I am simply trying to cure Cyros of a horrible disease." He scratched his leg.

(OOC: This just gets better and better. Cyros is not the only one who can be stupidly oblivious. No offense Dotz.)

Edited by MasterWeavile898

Seraza continued her telepathic push against Bloodwing, and thought, just go. Now. Whatever you're trying to do, if you don't leave now, I assure you that you will get hurt. Run, before Tenebris or Sparkly puts an end to you, or before I stop finding your innate curiosity and ability to get into trouble amusing. You don't want to see me when I'm not amused. Edited by Shibadruid

"If it is a disease that he has, then go and see Halith. She will fix him up just fine, just as she healed me back to fighting fitness," Tenebris said. "Now be off with you, lest I cause Halith to have more problems to contend with."

Suddenly Bloodwing noticed a voice in his head, "Why should I?" He said to Sereza, "You are still here." He itched his leg and reached into his handbag. Then back to Tenebris, "Halith cannot cure him, only Sparkly."

Edit: Ninja'd ninja.gif And I did not even notice at first.

Edited by MasterWeavile898

user posted image

Sparkly narrowed her eyes. She hadn't really liked Bloodwing from the beginning and now he was really annoying her. She stared at them, her tail swishing. She had not expected to hear the rustling sound but she did. Oh. So the sparkles could regenerate by themselves. The tops of vines slowly inched up from the soil around Bloodwing, twitching warningly.

"She's still here because we both were told to watch over Tenebris," she snapped and the vines shot in the air. They hovered as Sparkly wondered whether to wrap Bloodwing up like she did to Velva or let him run off.

Seraza stood up, but continued telepathically, I find that most people run from fights, especially those in which they are outnumbered three to one. Those that don't are either insanely brave, or simply insane. Git, be on your way, shoo. What don't you understand? I will end you, unless Tenebris gets to you first. Now, I'm going to be nice and give you a ten second head start. I'm not kidding here, Seraza began to count down, ten ... nine ... eight ... Edited by Shibadruid