Moonbeam22

CLOSED

Bloodwing knew Cyros was right, "Well, if my wing heals before yours grow in I will carry wherever you want." He grinned, "But only for so long." Bloodwing drank thirstily from the water Cyros had given him, but he made sure not to drink so much as to possibly injure himself further.

(OOC: I just remembered that nebula dragons are born with really small wings... so ill need to add them soon.)

Cyros listened but remained silent. He felt like words weren't needed right now. He just smiled and nodded.

Seraza walked onwards, now knowing where Velva was. Jumping through the trees, she eventually came to a river. Irked, Seraza jumped in, and swam across. It was tiring, but Seraza hoped that she would find Velva on the other side. After dragging herself out of the water, Seraza caught another bird, ate, and returned to the trees. She wandered about, trying to catch Velva's scent. Telepathically, she messaged Velva, oh, right, just because I use fear to my advantage I suddenly can't fight? Might I remind you that I killed that rabbit you attacked? The one that you couldn't fight on your own? What was that? You have a tiger as a friend? I've killed tigers and lions before. Why would one let you live, let alone respect you? Seraza continued to wander amongst the trees. She hoped that she wouldn't have to leave them, for cover would help in a confrontation.

((OOC: might want to get some tissues and a box of chocolates before reading this. You have been warned))

user posted image

As Efflorere sat where Dream Dell had left him, he heard something from behind some bushes. He peeked through them to find the source of the noise was a crying bunny. It looked very similar to the one killed at the cave (Efflorere shuddered as he remembered it's death), but smaller, a little smaller than he in fact, so it was most likely just a baby.

Carefully approaching the creature, so he would not scare it, he asked gently, "What is wrong little one?"

The bunny snapped its head up in fright, staring at Efflorere in terror.

"Don't worry, I won't harm you. Why are you crying?" He said.

"My-my mommy w-was pounced on b-by a sc-scary monst-monster," It sobbed, and by the sounds of it, it was a male. "S-she ran off, b-b-but she h-hasn't c-come back! I'm real-really wo-worried about her. Wh-what if she's d-d-d-dead?!"

Efflorere was very much disheartened by this. By the sounds of it, this bunny's mother was the rabbit the others had killed. The bunny deserved to know, but how was he supposed to tell him?

"I-I'm not sure how to tell you this, but, um..." Efflorere began, sitting next to it. "But, your mother... I'm sorry, but she isn't coming back..."

At this, the little rabbit began to sob hysterically, burying his face into Efflorere's side. All Efflorere could do, was sit there, and try to comfort it as it did so.

Edited by Narath

user posted image

Sparkly didn't know what to say. This was the moment she had been half-dreading. How was she supposed to react? Well...she would trust her instinct. Then the feeling hit her. She wanted him. She wanted him more then ever. She was crazy about him and she never wanted to leave him. She walked over right in front of him and lay down so that they were both on eye-level.

And then she pressed her mouth to his.

~~~

user posted image

Dream Dell decided to return to Efflorere. It was getting boring here all by herself. She floated down to him.

"Hey Efflorere. Whatcha doing?" she asked, looking quizzically at the squealing bunny an then back at Efflorere.

Seeing as Ruscella was still traumatized by the events that occurred on the day most had hatched, Malkan decided to go elsewhere. Standing up, he slowly made his way to the jungle nearby. He remembered the fire, and wanted to make sure that it would not rekindle itself. As he walked on, he saw Tenebris and Sparkly. Malkan thought he saw them kissing, but shrugged it off as a hallucination in his mind. Continuing on, he came upon the charred trees. Noting the lack of flames, Malkan lay down, relieved. He would make his way back, in time. The walk had exhausted him more than he had expected.

user posted image

Tenebris began to think that he had done something wrong when Sparkly began to walk towards him, so he was very shocked when she kissed him. His eyes bulged open in surprise when she did, but they slowly relaxed back closed as he began to enjoy it for what it was. The new type of contact with Sparkly was strange, and yet he felt as if his heart had melted. After a few seconds, he broke it off, albeit reluctantly, and looked at the ground in front of him, his heart hammering in his chest. He could not look at Sparkly, because he felt that if he did, the emotions he was feeling in his heart would overload. Tenebris had no idea how he was supposed to react to the kiss, but he felt that how he did was not the way he should have.

---------------------------

user posted image

Efflorere looked up at Dream Dell and shook his head, trying to get through to her quietly that now was not a good time for them to speak, as the bunny continued to cry.

Edited by Narath

Bloodwing was so bored he decided to knit an afghan, not a person afghan a wool afghan, which is a kind of shawl. Then again, maybe he did knit a person afghan and they knitted a shawl type afghan. You know what, just forget the whole part about him knitting an afghan, why are you reading this anyway?

(OOC: This is a joke, I am just referencing something.)

Edited by MasterWeavile898

user posted image

In his sleep, Airean was in flight, flying away from a large eagle that was trying to kill him. He darted past trees, zipped through caves, and flew over lakes. The sun was setting, and the chase was looking as beautiful as ever. Suddenly, in flight, Airean stopped, determined to stop his chaser. He clawed at the eagle, which let out a terrible scream and fell to the ground. Airean followed after him, and took one more slice at the bird, which was close to dying. He looked at it, bloodied and in despair, and shook his head sorrowfully. He never wanted to kill the bird, but had to. He walked away, in shame of his unfortunate actions.

--------------------

user posted image

Suddenly, Halith had another dream. This time, the world appeared to her in black and white. She looked around at her enviroment, and took note of the changes of color. The sky was white, along with the water, but the trees, rocks, and animals were black. Although she didn´t figure it out, all the solid objects were turned black, and the liquids and steams white. She decided to start walking toward a very large tree, which appeared to her out of nowhere.

(OOC: I really thought of something this time. Oh, and we have not been describing the jungle very well.)

Bloodwing was bored, he looked at his surroundings. He saw trees, trees, vines, bushes, a lot of animals and flowers, trees, a few dragonflies, and more trees. He was starting to feel bad for not giving Velva more of a chance, "I decided to sic Seraza on you." He said a little melancholy. "I wish you had of surrendered. I guess you are just as much a fool as I was." He also felt bad for Seraza, velva would now know she was coming, he wanted them to have a fair fight, "Seraza, I have a suggestion, Velva will probably expect you." He was careful not to let on that he had told Velva, "You should try to lure her out, challenge her to a duel, per se." He hoped she would like the idea. And maybe, just maybe. they would both walk away.

(OOC:May I be the first to say in a very prejudiced way. Girl fight!)

He decided to try to make conversation, "Hey Cyros, I just noticed the wing stubs you have, when did that happen? We have only been hatched for a few hours." He looked up and noticed the sun was just above the tree line, "I hope Sparkly and Tenebris are having a dramatic moment right now." He thought. He actually liked Sparkly, and felt bad for her and Tenebris. And then he imagined how beautiful it would be if the sun were to reach the tree line in the middle of a long passionate kiss. "What am I thinking?" He thought, "Tenebris and Sparkly do not need me thinking about them kissing, that is almost as bad as if I were to suddenly appear next to them as they finished." He shivered.

(I read what I had and realized that Bloodwing was being really creepy. Also. Ah, reference.)

Cyros looked at himself and back to Bloodwing.

"Yeah... I didn't think it was a big deal right now. Useless limbs until they grow."

"Well, I am glad they are growing in a little." Bloodwing looked around, he saw a squirrel eating a nut, "Cyros, do you think you could catch that squirrel for me? I am starving."

"Cyros treats me so well, even after I have been such a jerk to him." He decided he needed to do something for Cyros instead. "On second thought, I can do it." He had to work for it, but he was able to sneeze powerfully enough to roast a squirrel. "Achoo!" And just like that the squirrel was a blackened mess of meat. "Dinner, for the both of us." Said Bloodwing casually.

Cyros pokes the squirrel.

"...I've never had food before... does it taste good?"

"Of course it does, though you will want to remove the charred layer before eating." Bloodwing was sure Cyros could figure out how to do that, but just incase, "It should fall right off when you scratch it with your claw." Edited by MasterWeavile898

user posted image

Sparkly was really enjoying the kiss and was a bit disappointed when Tenebris broke off. But she knew that they had to stop the kiss, anyway. She was overwhelmed by an overload of happiness and joy and love - a mixture of positive feelings.

"I-I love you, Tenebris," she said. It was hard to say it for she felt embarrassed but she had to let him know. It was only fair.

~~~

user posted image

Dream Dell cocked her head, confused when Efflorere just shook his head silently.

"Hey, what's with the squealing bunny? Did it hurt itself or something?" Dream tried again.

"Alright..."

Cyros scraped some good meat and ate it. It tasted good but for some reason doesn't fill him like he expected.

"...It tastes good... but I don't feel different."

user posted image

When Sparkly spoke up again, Tenebris forced himself to look up, and his breath was nearly taken away. For some reason, she seemed more beautiful than ever, and he could not find the words to describe how he felt.

"I love you too Sparkly." He said, rubbing is cheek affectionately against hers.

-----------------------

user posted image

"Remember that rabbit that we saw earlier yesterday?" Efflorere said quietly, trying to be silent enough so the bunny wouldn't hear.

He then motioned to the bunny with his head, trying to indicate that it was the rabbit's now orphaned child, trying to be quiet enough so he didn't disturb the fuzzy little animal.

"Well it is just a squirrel, maybe when she is done with Velva, Seraza will catch you a fox or something." Bloodwing wished he could say us but he knew Seraza would never willingly help him. Edited by MasterWeavile898

Bloodwing laughed, "Cyros, you cannot live without food. Maybe you would prefer a fruit?" Bloodwing laughed again, but he stopped and doubled over with an, "Ugh!" He was still injured and needed to remember to be careful.

Cyros goes to him.

"Take it easy. I don't want to lose you after all we've been through."

user posted image

"Oh, Tenebris..." Sparkly murmured as she lovingly rubbed her cheek onto Tenebris' too. When they stopped, Sparkly could not help but stare at Tenebris again. He was so...handsome.

~~~

user posted image

"Yeah, what about it? Oh wait...you mean it was in relation with this one?" Dream Dell answered in her normal voice, astonished. How could a bunny know that they had killed its relative?

"Uh...do I have to apologise? I did help a bit, you know, with Taffy covering its eyes and all that," she whispered to Efflorere.

Bloodwing almost laughed again, but then he realized Cyros was serious. They were like brothers, "You know Cyros I just realized something, I am developing love. But not like Sparkly, like Seraza." He paused to breath, "I would be honored if you would allow me to call you my brother." Bloodwing realized he was getting teary eyed and he reached up to wipe his eye. He realized that his glass was missing. He really liked that piece of junk, but it could wait for later, maybe he could even get a better one. Edited by MasterWeavile898

Malkan got up uneasily, and walked further into the jungle. Stumbling about, he came upon Bloodwing and Cyros. Hello, Malkan said, do you need any help? You seem hurt. I can go back to the cave and get the others if you want. Walking over to the burnt squirrel, he asked, did you do this? I've seen that Ferovan has some abilities relating to flames, but no one else. Do you know anything about this? Malkan's intellectual curiosity got the better of him again.

Cyros almost jumped when he heard that. He always wanted to have extremely close friends and Bloodwing was his first. There was only one problem.

"I would love to... but, what's a brother?"