Moonbeam22

CLOSED

Seraza was irritated. Turning to Tenebris and Sparkly, she said, I'll be off now, it seems it was a mistake to leave Bloodwing alive. Getting up, Seraza walked over to the cave, and said, Bloodwing's being a nuisance to me and some others telepathically. If you don't mind, I'll deal with him. Without waiting for an answer, Seraza began to drag Bloodwing's sleeping form into the forest.

Bloodwing smiled inwardly, "Good, good." He told Sereza. And to Halith, "Never mind, it looks like you will not have to deal with me." And he laughed again, this time it had a bit of triumphant thrown in.

(OOC: SW FTW!)

Edited by MasterWeavile898

Seeing that nobody was opposing her, Seraza continued into the forest. Eventually, she managed to drag him to where Velva had hidden in the ground. Laying him down, she telepathically messaged him, there. You are far away from the others. I will refrain from killing you, if only because that is what you want me to do, and I will not succumb that easily. I know that if I killed you, you would be correct in what you said, that you and I are the same. I am here to show you that you are incorrect. Seraza sighed, and lazily lay a claw on Bloodwing's chest. She pushed down slightly, and drew blood. Careful not to kill, she scored a line across his chest, and turned her back to him. Not caring what would happen next, she returned to Sparkly and Tenebris. Edited by Shibadruid

"You coward!" Bloodwing screamed at Sereza, "You fool! You must realize. You. Are. Doomed." And Bloodwing was awake and he was angry and he did not know what to do, he knew he would not stay awake for long so he looked, and he saw Sereza walking away. He sneezed the biggest sneeze he could muster in his weakened state at her. And he screeched at her telepathically. and then, as his strength once again failed him he searched for a new target, he found one deep in the jungle and he sent them a message telepathically, "You are..." He drifted off once more.

(OOC: SW FTW!)

She jumped when she heard Airean's voice. Mifoki nodded solemnly. She couldn't understand why she risked her life for another. She didn't regret it, so why was it that she was so confused? "Airean, it's okay to help someone, right? Seraza tried to kill someone, and I took their place." She let out a frustrated sigh. "When I was unconscious, I- well I don't know if it was a dream. It seemed so real. I fell down an abyss and landed. There were two tunnels in front of me. Do you think if I chose the other tunnel, I wouldn't have awaken?" She shivered. The dream was starting to fade away from her mind. It was instead replaced by something else. She leaned slightly on Airean who had his wing around her and tried to think about her dream, only to realize she couldn't remember exactly how it went. She let out another sigh and thought about something else.

------------------------------------

Velva jumped from inside her hiding place and looked around quickly to see if a hatchling was there. She realized it was from inside her head. Another hatchling tried to communicate with her. You are... what? She didn't recognize the voice. She sent one back, hoping it would get through to him. She didn't know how to do it, and as a result unbeknownst to her, many hatchlings might have heard it. 'I am what? Who are you? Leave me alone.' She remained in the tree watching the riverside.

Edited by Onixthebunny1

Alla sighed, at all the drama she woke into. She thought about the possibility of taking another nap, but she should stay until sundown in case of emergencies. How did this happen? Just two days ago, everything seemed fine and merry. Was it the meeting? Or did the events just follow each other in a chain? Alla silently trudged into the forest, hoping to find an isolated spot to hunt.

"Because of Sparkly, Seraza, Tenebris and several others that condemned me to live alone." She thought about it. "Not quite alone. I have my friend." She realized what she was saying. "Why do you want to know? It's none of your business." She told the other sternly. She looked around warily to see if there really was a hatchling near by.

Whatever Bloodwing said was bloocked by Cyros' subconscious. He knew he was reached, but the words never reached him. He was lost in his sleep, and only longed for someone to comfort him, not consul him.

user posted image

Lilani halfheartedly waved a wing at Sparkly in a farewell gesture when Halith suddenly collapsed. A part of her wasn't surprised. Using her powers must have consumed up all of her energy. And there's been a lot of patients. The Soulpeace hatchling heaved herself to her paws and staggered to sit beside Airean, gazing sadly at Halith and Mifoki, both unconscious. Just as she opened her mouth to speak, Mifoki awoke with a shudder and dragged her charred body over to the clear, crisp stream. "Mifoki!" Lilani couldn't help herself but to exclaim the Pillow's name with joy. Noticing Mifoki's fearful, faraway expression, she clamped her mouth shut and stayed silent until Mifoki finally spoke out loud. "Yes, yes. Of course you would've awoken, no matter which path you decided to follow." Lilani nodded vigorously, but even she herself could not find truth in her reassuring words.

In the forest, Alla found herself retracing her steps from the previous night. It was almost an involuntary action. It wasn't a hard task, since she had left visible footprints, and faint trails. Mainly, she relied on her memory. She arrived a the place where she had been caught in a web before. There were bushes close by the area, containing a rich supply of berries. After picking a few, she continued back. Overhead, was the chirps and caws of birds. There was a sudden movement, and somehow, one bird flew over her head. It flapped clumsily, dropping bits of black feather. Alla couldn't resist the temptation. She dropped the berries, which were bright red on the outside and unknown colored in the inside, and began to catch the bird. Before it could reach the branch, Alla sent a force, either an invisible one or wind, ramming it on the forest floor. The bird squirmed, and it took energy to keep it down. When she was close enough, Alla quickly slashed its neck with her claw, and it died. She enjoyed a moment of happiness, remembering how she twisted a limb on her first kill. She concluded main magic involved ... movement. She smiled. One issue resolved. She picked up the bird with her mouth, then looked to see where she placed the berries.

"Sparkly, Sereza, and Tenebris?" Bloodwing said curiously. "I suppose we have something in common then, do you know what love is?"

user posted image

Airean could hear Lilani's voice from behind him, but didn't turn to her, instead reflecting on Mifoki's words. "Of course it's okay to help someone, and you did the right thing. I don't know what was going on, or why Seraza was trying to kill another dragon, but I'm sure she and the other dragon both understand how brave you were to save someone. They'll realize, sooner or later, that what they're doing is wrong. But that's not what really matters right now. It's about helping you, and making sure you're okay." He looked into her eyes. "Are you?" he asked in a soft voice.

--------------------

user posted image

Still asleep, Halith dreamt she was in a very strange world. The sky was always dark and littered with stars. There were rivers everywhere. And strange sounds from odd animals filled the area. The sounds were ear-piercing, but Halith somehow didn't mind. She just took in the sights and sounds of the world. She didn't say a word or move, and was just observant.

Mifoki nodded to both of them, but wasn't so sure about what Lilani had said. She looked into up and into Airean's eyes also, and almost shied away. "I-I... Yes." She replied thoughtfully. "Thanks, Airean." She looked back down at the stream and put her paw in, letting the water run through her claws.

-----------------------------

Velva cocked her head curiously. "What do you mean we have something in common? And what is this 'love'?" She tilted her head more to think about this unusual word. Then it came to her. "Oh that foolish nonsense. It appears that Sparkly is always looking at Tenebris with eyes that make you want to retch. What about it?" She strained her eyes to see across the river if that was the way the other was speaking to her.

((OOC: Remember that her telepathy is broadcasting since it's her first time xd.png))

"It is why they acted the way they did. Tenebris and

Sparkly love each other, and Tenebris and Sereza love each other as siblings. Sereza attacked me because of love." Bloodwing was beginning to regain his senses, "And just so you know, I am nowhere near you. I am just outside the cave. I um, aggravated Sereza and she brought me out here to show me who was the boss." He then searched for Sereza. "I must apologize for my earlier behavior, I was scared and angry with myself. You are right, we are nothing alike. And I am the real coward." He figured she would not care. And then realized something and thought. "NO. No way, no."

<OOC: They will recognise him. She was pounced on by him, remember? tongue.gif >

user posted image

Sparkly stared in surprise as Dream Dell and Efflorere suddenly appeared seemingly out of nowhere. She scowled but it vanished as Dream Dell spoke. Why did it seem that everyone wanted to interrupt them?

~~~

user posted image

Dream Dell followed Efflorere and blinked when she came across the setting. She recognised Tenebris as the black dragon who'd pounced on her the other night. When it was raining. Was there a name for his species? Maybe Black Alternate...her mind was wandering off. She regained her focus. Then she realised what Tenebris was saying to Sparkly.

"I'm sorry, should I not be here right now? Because he said that Taffy could carry you back," Dream Dell said, gesturing to Efflorere and Taffy the cloud. She rubbed her neck, feeling awkward at the thought of stumbling across them at a private moment. Taffy, however, didn't seem to find anything wrong with that (or maybe it just didn't understand that Tenebris and Sparkly were having a private moment) as it zipped over to Tenebris and bobbed up and down in front of him.

Tenebris glared at the two hatchlings, the green one quickly disappearing into the bush.

"I can make my way back just fine. I'll do it in my own time," He snapped.

He was angry at being interrupted. He just realized how he felt, and was about to tell Sparkly, and these dragons had the nerve to stop him!

--------------------------

As the black dragon turned his glare to Efflorere and Dream, He quickly ducked into a bush behind Dream Dell. Why did those black dragons have to be so frightening? Their glowing green eyes were so unnerving.

Ruscella walked over to Halith and saw that she was sleeping. She was about to walk around her, but being clumsy on land, she tripped over her.

"I'm sorry, my fins aren't very steady on land." She got up nervously and waited for Halith's reaction.

----------------------------------------

Velva was confused at the behavior of this hatchling. "Um, are you alright?" She asked, this time only getting it to him. She climbed down the tree and floated on a log back to the other side.

She tied vines on a fallen tree to the log, as it was her only way back. She looked around for the source and found him. "I'm here." She told him, making sure no one saw her.

Edited by Onixthebunny1

"No, I was badly injured and am going insane." He laughed like it was funny telepathically. "You should probably not be talking to me. I might rub off on you." He laughed again. "I am Bloodwing, what is your name?"

Due to many different factors, be it the pressure off of his lungs, time to rest, or mere chance, Malkan's breathing returned to normal. Slowly but surely, he got up, only to trip and land on his behind. Maybe I can rest for a couple more minutes, Malkan thought to himself. Looking around for someone to speak to, he caught sight of Ruscella. Hello, Ruscella, Malkan said, would you like to talk? I'm merely asking since, for the time being at least, I am not able to do anything else. Oh, and, Halith should be fine, she's probably too tired to notice anything right now. She's had a lot to do today, and so have I. Malkan finished, realizing that he had said quite a bit without waiting for a response.

Alla heard a squish, and was displeased to find that she had stepped on one of the berries. Those small brownish red things. They were camouflaged well, and were not easy to find. She hurriedly picked them up, and stepped on two more. For such small fruits, they seemed to contain lots of liquid, and face her feet an unpleasant stickiness. She trudged back to the cave, and was alarmed to find very visible footprints behind her. They were shaped like her paw, painted with a color that so closely resembled blood, that Alla was almost convinced they were. She could find no cuts on her paws. Was it the berries? She curiously squished one, and it seemed like the fruit exploded. If she had squished thirty, or even twenty, at once, she could've made it look like there was a bloody battle. Alla eyed the harmless little berries, and tossed them away. She would have to clean up later, since her paws and parts of her neck had the red juice. She wasn't sure if the berries were safe. She picked up her kill, and went back to the cave. She glanced behind, and saw that some had rolled down and was hidden in patches of grass. Alla decided to collect them later, in case a careless hatchling steps on one.

Velva was uneasy about the hatchling she could see behind a bush. "I'm, uh, Velva." She sent to him. She looked around to see if there was anyone looking. There was not. She walked from the bush and approached him within the shadows. The sun made her sinister eyes gleam, giving her a menacing look. Perhaps she looked scarier than Seraza. "Hello, I am the one you spoke to." She said to him lowly. He seemed weak to her. He wouldn't be a challenge at all. She thought confidently.

"Oh do not bother, I am not even awake. Wonderful job finding me though. Just watch out, Sereza was here recently." Bloodwing thought at the hatchling. "I am deathly injured right now, like I said, I aggravated Sereza." Bloodwing laughed again. "And do not forget, I may be going insane." He then thought about what he had realized earlier, he reviewed his dream about the adult dragons. There were other eggs in the jungle, and to rescue them one of the dragons would have to be removed from the rest, Bloodwing's mother had told him that one of the Magi saw the possibility prodigal killing the one that would save the others. And if the prodigal were not cast down all the hatchlings would perish. Bloodwing knew he had to be going insane, because even after all this he still wanted to live. But he no longer hated, he no longer hoped either. He decided then and there to cast off all emotion. He had to. He had to sacrifice himself, he must loose all attachment if he were to stop himself. Edited by MasterWeavile898

"Well, wake up then." She said, annoyed. Maybe it was a bad idea to meet this hatchling. "Oh, that poor excuse of a dragon does not scare me. By chance, did she command you to tell me that? I see you are bleeding though. Do not worry, I have patched up a tiger. I am sure I can fix you up." She washed away the blood and put a wide stone on him for pressure. She found some vines to bind his wounds. She wrapped them around his chest and stomach. Then she focused on the wing. She grabbed two sticks and glued them together with sap. Then she grabbed more vines and wrapped his wing and the sticks in them. "There. Do not put force on the wing." Then she came with an idea. "Why don't we put that conceited dragon back in her place?" She asked with a sly smile.

"Thank you." Bloodwing said to her telepathically. "No, we should let Sereza be, she attacked me because I tried to get her to. And as for you, I can tell you are angry at her, but I assume you are like me. What did you do to Tenebris?" Edited by MasterWeavile898