Moonbeam22

CLOSED

"Thank you Cyros. After the way I have treated you. You are my one friend." Bloodwing was shocked to feel himself send that, though he was glad that he had someone he could consider a friend. And then he thought to himself, "I suppose Sereza could almost be my friend." He sought her out, "You tried very hard to prove to me we were not alike, why? You could have killed me and no one would have had to know it was you. You could have made it look like Velva did it. She is coming for you by the way."

Seraza thought she had seen Velva's shadow, and was about to follow, when she heard Bloodwing again. Sighing, she replied quickly, I don't have time for this. I left you alive since you wanted to die, and you could do good things. I am not about to do something to aid someone I dislike, at least not directly. Now, I'm about to do something important, so please stop telepathically messaging me. Or else. Seraza followed the shadow, and heard Tenebris and Sparkly as well. They sound annoyed, Seraza thought to herself, and for a good reason. I guess I get to beat up another hatchling then. Go Seraza! She walked behind where she thought Velva was, then froze. Where is she? I just see her shadow ... Finally, an idea struck her. lunging at the shadow, Seraza clawed at it as if it could feel pain. The worst that could happen would be looking like a fool in front of Tenebris, and Seraza was sure that he would understand.

Velva chuckled and solidified. Her face became serious. "Okay, look. We've both said a lot of things that you are going to regret. But I think we can put our differences beside us. For survival, you bully." With that, she shadowed herself once more and left without the itch cream. She glided around and saw Bloodwing with another dragon. She heard him say she was coming for the other. He seemed naive, so she decided to poke fun at him. She glided behind the nebula and appeared. She whispered in a sinister voice, "That is right, small one."

((Dang, sniped. It took me a long time to type this for some reason.))

Edited by Onixthebunny1

(OOC: How did Velva hear Bloodwing, he was speaking to Seraza telepathically? Anyway, he is a little weak, so I will let him slip. Also, I am not sure if you edited your post yet, but I can rewrite this if necessary.)

"Hello Velva, you would not happened to have found my bag would you?" Bloodwing had enough strength to open one eye, "I see you are a shadow, it suits you." He said, actually speaking for the first time in hours(hour?) "Cyros, do not be afraid of her, she is only as scary as Seraza." Then Bloodwing cursed himself, Seraza was probably pretty scary to Cyros. "Um, Seraza? Bloodwing messaged, I know you do not want telepathic messages, but Cyros and I could use your help. I also understand you do not like me, but he has done nothing wrong."

"I'm glad to be your friend. So far you've tried to keep me safe, especially from Love."

When Velva appeared, Cyros smiled,

"Hello there. Are you one of Bloodwing's friends?"

Seraza sighed, and said to Tenebris, it was worth a shot. I'll be going now. To find Velva. Seraza walked towards Bloodwing, and replied, if it means I can hurt Velva, I will put aside all other grudges. Where is she? Seraza continued onwards, but did so in the tree branches, so as to be less obvious. It was surprising how often hatchlings neglected to simply look up.

user posted image

After Seraza left, Tenebris turned his body back towards Sparkly, with great difficulty and caution so he did not hurt his ribs once more.

"So, um... Where were we?" He asked.

Edited by Narath

user posted image

"I...I don't think this is the best place to continue our...conversation," Sparkly said nervously. Honestly, it seemed like every hatchling would come to see them as though they were on a show or something. She wanted to go somewhere private, quiet, and peaceful. She waited for Tenebris' response.

user posted image

"I agree with you. However, I cannot move very far without harming myself," Tenebris said, embarrassed at his current state. "Could you perhaps help me?"

Edited by Narath

"Cyros, I have to tell you a couple things. Velva does not like me. And love is not deadly to you, it is deadly to those around you and the ones you love. I saw you developing a crush on Halith and, selfishly tried to "save" you from it, I was worried because of the way Sparkly had been acting. But love is not evil, the reason Sparkly was acting the way she was is because she loves Tenebris, yes. But she purely wanted to protect that love. It can be deadly to you, but at this point I more worried that Halith would reject you and not feel the same way about you." Bloodwing was careful not to mess up his telepathic messaging this time, so he was sure no one heard him. "Velva, I have a question. Why are you attacking Sereza? she was simply trying to protect her loved ones. I can only think of one other thing that could make you want revenge this bad, and you do not want to fall into hatred." Bloodwing did not give Velva time to respond to his earlier attempts at stalling her.

"I don't care if she doesn't feel the same way... I just want her to know is all. If anything, I hope we can love each other as friends."

"Protect her loved ones? That's what she has gotten you to think, hasn't she? Have you not looked at her properly? She wants power. What better way to gain power than fear? I simply want to show her she is not boss. I am not either, at least not here." She chuckled softly. "I suppose I will leave then." She morphed into a shadow in front of them and glided quickly to the lake.

Bloodwing sighed. "I came to that conclusion on my own, last chance to stop this." He said telepathically. "Seraza, she ran away. I am giving her a chance to surrender and return. If she does not, well, what you did to me was very effective."

user posted image

Sparkly shrugged and flicked her tail. Again with the rustling sound and vines slithered out of the ground, intertwining with each other underneath Tenebris. Soon, he was on a sort of firm mat made out of vines. Sparkly blinked. She was finding her power weirder and weirder the more she used it.

"That was...an unexpected result," she said.

Seraza sighed, and replied telepathically, which direction did she go from where I left you? I need to know so that I can chase her later. Seraza leapt back towards where Tenebris was laying. Seeing that he was laying on a mat of vines, Seraza offered from the trees, I can help move him if you want. Otherwise, I'll be going. I couldn't catch up with Velva. Not for now, at least. Seraza jumped down from the trees, and faced Sparkly and Tenebris. Edited by Shibadruid

user posted image

"Thank you, but would like a bit more privacy. We hadn't the chance to talk because we are continually interrupted." Tenebris said, somewhat aggravated.

When would they get any privacy?

"Where do you think is a good place to talk?" He asked sparkly.

Edited by Narath

"I will tell you as soon as I get an answer, if she surrenders I am going to give her a shot to pick her punishment and see if she was just trying to avoid trouble, no matter what you get to deal out the punishment, ok?" Bloodwing was worried that if he told Seraza where Velva was she would just go and kill her.

(OOC: Sorry Shiba, bad habits, I keep typing Sereza.)

Edited by MasterWeavile898

user posted image

Sparkly cocked her head thoughtfully. The cave...the back of the cave? She'd never explored the entire cave. Perhaps she and Tenebris could see if they could have some privacy at the cave? No, there would be the other hatchlings. Perhaps she could scout about to see if she cohuld find a private place.

"Tenebris, I can't think of anything. But I haven't explored that much. Perhaps I could search for a private area while you rest here...or would you like to be with the other hatchlings?" As Sparkly was saying this, she realised that scouting for a private place meant leaving Tenebris alone. And that was not something she was happy with it.

"...or maybe you could just tell me what it is that you wanted to say right now? Before anybody comes along?" added Sparkly hastily.

Seeing as her ... unique talents were not needed at the moment, Seraza slunk off. Returning to the trees, she surveyed the forest, looking for something to kill. Spotting a bird pecking at the ground, looking for worms, she crouched. Tensing her hindquarters, she pushed off of the branch with all of her might and landed on top of the bird. Killing it swiftly, she ate her fill, and discarded the rest. All the more for the scavengers to eat, Seraza thought, aiming it towards Velva. After all, she continued, aren't you just a scavenger? First you use up all of our goodwill, and now you're scavenging on Bloodwing. I don't fear you. No one does. So why don't you just give up, and hand yourself over to me? I promise I'll kill you quickly.

user posted image

"Oh, um... All right. Well, what I wanted to say was that I... I..." He drifted off.

He couldn't help it when he was looking at her. She was so beautiful, and he could not believe that she could care for him too. He was just a plain old black hatchling after all. But he knew he had to tell her, he had to let her know how he felt.

"I am infatuated with you." He finally said quietly.

Edited by Narath

Cyros laid Bloodwing gently against a tree. He needed a break even after the sleep he got. He got some water for Bloodeing and him to share together.

user posted image

Airean picked up two fish from the stream, and felt very satisfied. He wasted no time eating them, and grew full. Suddenly, a strange presence fell over him. He began walking to the cave, almost uncontrollably. He sat down in the cave, and immediately fell into a deep sleep.

(OOC: There´s simply not much time for me to be on the internet in Ecuador! tongue.gif I´ve been forced to put both Halith and Airean in a deep sleep! xd.png I´ll probably be back here in a week or so, since the only time I get internet connection is at a small little building far away! Have fun guys! smile.gif)

"You think I would scavenge? Dear Seraza, you haven't seen my kills have you?" She solidified herself and jumped onto the log. She snapped the vine with her teeth and shadowed herself again. Seraza's threats amused her. "You think everyone fears you then? I think you are highly mistaken. Some think of you as an arrogant jerk. Others simply see you as a nosy friend. I doubt you'd ever beat me in a challenge. I must go now, I need to help my tiger friend." She arrived and looked for Sage. She found him looking at his leg. "You'll heal. I bet it will be just fine tomorrow." She assured him. "Where were you? I was looking for you."

"I just went to the jungle across the river. Someone wants me dead, but they're just empty threats." He patted her head. "It's good to be brave in front of fools." He leaned in to whisper, "But be careful, you might scare them." She laughed along with him for a while. Then she spoke up again, "You think we can spar? I want to get stronger."

"Of course. Let's start now!" They both positioned themselves for the surprise spar. He agreed so quickly, she was a little unsteady. She lunged at him and he stood on his hind legs to swipe her.

Bloodwing had given Velva her chance, "Alright, she is all your Seraza. She went across the river near where you, um, put me in my place." And to Velva, "I gave you your chance, I wish you had taken it."

Cyros offered Bloodwing some water.

"Here, you should drink. I don't want to carry you everywhere you go. A friend can only carry you for so long."