Moonbeam22

CLOSED

Seraza wandered over to Tenebris, and sat down. Not wanting to interrupt his conversation with Sparkly, she thought to herself, well, it sounds like Velva has found Bloodwing. I wonder if I should do something? Eventually, Seraza decided, no, I won't go and find them. It's what Bloodwing would want me to do, and I've established that he has no say over my life. Although, Seraza thought, a little intimidation never hurt, right? Telepathically messaging Velva, she thought, why hello again, Velva. Remember me from last time? I trust you found Bloodwing alive: a little testament to what I will do to you when I find you. You can't run forever Velva, you have to face the truth eventually. Satisfied with the fear she had instilled, Seraza lay her head on her paws.

user posted image

While enjoying the moment, Airean realized he was getting hungry. He looked at the fish in the stream, and felt the urge to eat. "I hope you're feeling better Mifoki. I need to eat, however. If you need anything else, feel free to ask me." He walked alongside the stream, caught sight of a large fish, and gave chase.

--------------------

user posted image

Still in her deep sleep, Halitu could not hear Ruscella at all. The only sounds familiar to her were the clicks of nighttime bugs in her dream. She observed the moon, which was a beautiful gray shade. Halith was relaxed, more than ever before.

user posted image

Sparkly just looked silently at the others. Suddenly, she heard a familiar voice in her mind. Velva? For a second, Sparkly felt a flash of anger. Then she shook the feeling off. She wasn't about to hold grudges.

"Velva? Is that you?"

~~~

user posted image

Dream Dell just stared at him with half-closed eyes. She was taken aback but for some reason, just felt too lazy to show it. How can you be lazy to show an emotion?

"Well, fine then. Was only trying to help, anyways. I didn't mean to barge into your conversation. Or meeting. Or whatever. Anyway, you can just tell Sparkly whatever important thing it is that you want to tell her. I guess I'm just ruining the mood," she said in a lazy tone. She looked at Efflorere hiding behind the bush and giggled, although she knew that she shouldn't laugh at him, he looked so scared.

"Come on, Efflorere," she grinned and skipped off. As though she hadn't a care in the world. Hmm. Perhaps she just felt happy that she was finally not sick anymore.

Edited by Dream_Dragon

Tenebris growled after the two dragons as they left. They had indeed ruined the moment, and he was very bitter about it. Couldn't they get any privacy? His question was soon answered when he felt Velva's voice in his mind.

"You had better crawl back into whatever hole you had come from." he said menacingly.

--------------------

Efflorere heard Dream Dell laughing, and poked his head out from the bush.

"Stop laughing!" He said indignantly.

When he realized she was going off, he scampered out of the bush after her, not wanting to be left with Tenebris.

user posted image

Dream Dell stopped her giggling abruptly.

"Sorry," she muttered, a little annoyed. What was wrong with just a little giggling? Then again, what was with her sudden change of mood? Really...she couldn't even understand herself.

Velva sent three telepathic messages to each of them. To Seraza, she scoffed. "That is, if you ever find me. I doubt you will. Even if you found me, last time, I outran you. Don't try any of that intimidation stuff on me, fearmonger for baby birds."

To Sparkly, "Yes, it is I. Do not think I will forgive you for that act."

And to Tenebris, "Hah, a hole? I think you are mistaken. I have crawled from a paradise, one of which I prevent you to come." She replied with a sinister tone.

She turned back to Bloodwing. "You can't be scared that easily?" She turned away from him. "Please. Seraza is just a measly hunter, while I am actually a real threat."

She began walking away back to her log. She untied it with her teeth and floated back to her part. She walked to Sage's den and found him sleeping. She crawled under him and also dozed off.

---------------------------------------------

Mifoki nodded sadly as he left. Now it was only her and Lilani.

-----------------------------------------------

Ruscella turned to Malkan. She nodded with a shy smile. "So, what is it that you want to talk about?" She asked quietly. She jumped when she heard an unfamiliar voice.

"Um, who was that?" She asked slightly louder. There was a little shake in her voice for fear of the unknown.

Edited by Onixthebunny1

user posted image

Sparkly was rather taken aback by Velva's response. She had been planning to apologise still. Sparkly shrugged. She could feel anger coming on again but she fought it away. She sighed and lay down. She could do with a nap, what with all these things happening. But she stayed awake. Tenebris had something to say, didn't he? Before Dream Dell came along. She waited patiently for him to continue.

After Tenebris felt Velva's presence leave his mind, he turned back to what was happening beforehand. What he wanted to tell Sparkly was kind of personal, so her turned to Sereza.

"Would you mind giving us some privacy so that we may talk?" he asked.

---------------------------

"Don't be sorry," Efflorere said. "I was just a little ebmbarassed."

user posted image

Dream Dell just shrugged and hopped onto Taffy, who in turn brought her up higher than the treetops. She just wanted to be alone. But why? She was confused at herself. She flopped over on the cloud and looked out lazily. The view there was...awesome. She shifted and faced the sky. She began picking out shapes of certain clouds.

"Scared? Ha! I have only ever been scared once. Sereza has never scared me, and neither do you." He said to Velva, "But you did not answer my question, what did you do to Tenebris?"

"I simply asked him a defensive question. Then Sparkly attacked me for reasons not even I know. You best be scared, you'll be lucky if Seraza gets to you first." She sent from her sleep. Sage put a paw on her as if to protect her while sleeping.

Cyros' eyes slowly opened to see Halith still sleeping. Not wanted to get too close he stood up and walked outside the cave. He felt confused and unfovused from yesterday. He needed answers.

((OOC: I'm assuming the voice Ruscella heard was Velva's. If not, tell me so I can change it.))

Seraza turned to Tenebris and nodded. Sure, she said, but I won't always let you send me off. I'm going to be around to protect you, like it or not. Seraza walked off, and then started in the direction where she had left Bloodwing. She was going to make good on her threats to Velva. Did Velva really think she was a better fighter? Seraza knew she could win in a fight, at least, a fair one. She was older, stronger, and not to mention could summon a blast of energy if she needed to.

~~~~~

Malkan heard the voice Ruscella feared, and recognized it as Velva. He said to her, that was Velva, I think. There's no need to be afraid, she ran away from us, and is now trying to get us to fear her. Anyways, Malkan continued, I guess, if it's fine with you, Ruscella, could we talk about what happened that first day in the cave? All I remember is hatching, and then seeing you on the ground, with a large wound across your chest.

"Whatever you say. Careful with my bag though, it has some nasty itch cream in it." Bloodwing did not care what she said. He looked for Cyros, "Can you come get me again? I aggravated Sereza. And I have something to tell you that everyone needs to know."

Glad that Sereza had left again, Tenebris turned to look back at Sparkly, and once again was lost in her eyes. He just sat there, staring blankly before breaking the eye contact, but didn't look away from her.

Clearing hi throat he said, "So Sereza told you I had something to say?"

He felt that was probably not the best thing he could have said, but it was all that he could think of.

((OOC: Do you have a map, because I am lost in your eyes))

Ruscella nodded slowly. Her fear eased slightly for she did not know who it was.

She froze when he asked her that. "Er... I have to go now." She began waddling over to the stream to escape. She did not want to speak about that.

---------------------

Sage began to stir, and so did Velva. He found her snuggled against him. Perhaps she thought she would protect him in his weak state. Velva opened her eyes and saw that he was awake. She stood up as he did and walked casually out of the den. She went to her cave to check on the eggs when she heard a growl near by. Her eyebrows came together. "You're mine." She heard it say to itself. She whipped herself under a tree and felt herself get weightless. She gasped in surprise. She was a... Shadow! She glided along the floor with ease. "Where did it go?" She heard the same voice. She looked around and saw an ugly, spotted thing. It seemed to laugh maniacally in anger. She went behind it and returned to her solid form.

"Boo." She said suddenly. It jumped and bolted out of her sight. She continued to her cave and found the eggs safe. She lied down in front of them and kept watch.

Edited by Onixthebunny1

Cyros thought a moment before he decided.

Fine. Where are you and please tell me your okay.

Alla slipped in to the cave, and dropped the bird down in the food pile. She made another trip to a nearby source of water, to wash off the juice. She plopped down, happy that the water was not too cold. She bathed for awhile, clutching a rock so she would not be carried away by the current.

"I do not know, I am near a bush in the jungle, I am fine, though I may be getting an infection. I may also be going insane." Bloodwing decided not to lie to Cyros, he was a s close as he had to a friend. "There is a hatchling called Velva, she knows where I am, so does Sereza."

Cyros could feel Bloodwings location whenever he talked mentally. He made his way there till he found him. Silently, he picked him up and started to carry him.

Edited by Dotzrus

user posted image

"Yeah, she...she did," Sparkly answered. Their eyes had locked on again. Sparkly couldn't move. She wanted to stay there forever, staring into Tenebris' eyes. The feeling...it was so strong.

Velva thought of something. Didn't he have some itch cream? She thought. A sly grin slowly crept on her face. She returned to her log and returned once more to the jungle. She found that Bloodwing was gone, but had left his bag. She found a container and clamped it between her teeth. She almost sneezed. She must have rubbed some on her nose. She took it and turned all but her head into a shadow. She glided along, looking for Seraza. Then she heard some familiar voices. She placed the container in a bush and shadowed her head. She glided quietly, only making a clip-clop sound from her split hoove's shadow. She saw the same pair, staring into each other's eyes. "How cute." She said aloud. She stepped out of a shadow cast by a tree, leaving only her own shadow visible, like a ghost. Whatever that was.

user posted image

Sparkly whipped her head around in annoyance. She could recognise that voice anywhere.

"Velva? What do you want? Can't you just leave us alone? You keep making unnecessary trouble!" snapped Sparkly. She wanted to kick the younger hatchling. Wherever she was. Sparkly kept looking in all directions. She had her tail at the ready.

Edited by Dream_Dragon

((OOC: what the heck! I actually wanted to get this thing between Dparkly and Tenebris moving along now! Can't they get any peace?))

Tenebris opened his mouth to speak his heart, but was interrupted by a familiar voice. His head whipped around, and when he saw who it was, he began to stand up. Yet again, he had forgotten about his injury, and yet again, the pain quickly reminded him. Tenebris fell to the ground, grimacing from the pain, and looked up to see... nothing? No, there was a shadow, and it seemed strangely familiar. He was able to put two and two together ((OOC: Four!)) and figured out that the voice, and shadow belonged to Velva.

"What do you want?" He growled.

--------------

Efflorere watched as Dream Dell flew off without him, and just sat there, wondering what he did wrong?

((OOC: is Dream Dell starting to like Efflorere?

I really hope someone gets that reference.))

Edited by Narath

<OOC: I don't know. I don't really think so. She's immature (like I am >:D) and is a little like Eriadna so she's not interested in love. Yet.>