Moonbeam22

CLOSED

((OOC: It's fine. Also, this poses a question: Are the two dragons of the same breed siblings?))

Seraza replied to Bloodwing simply, thank you. Mifoki si the pillow hatchling, and she is back in that direction. Seraza tilted her head in the direction of their ground confrontation. After watching Bloodwing leave, Seraza returned to Tenebris, while thinking, what did he mean, about Tenebris being my brother? Are we really related by blood? Or does he just think that because it explains how I think of Tenebris? *sigh* I don't know ...

(OOC: I think Sereza and Tenebris should be, it would make a lot of sense, though Bloodwing more meant her behavior.)

"After he left Sereza Bloodwing applied a little pain cream and went looking for Mifoki, he landed near a tan colored hatchling and decided that that had to be her based upon the fact she looked hurt, he noticed Sparkly nearby and was not sure what to do, but he had to help, "Are you Mifoki?" He asked. "I am here to help you, I heard you tried to help me, thank you very much." She appeared asleep.

Edited by MasterWeavile898

user posted image

Sparkly stared at Bloodwing. There was not a single mark on him except the ones that were already on him.

"So Seraza didn't catch up with you? Surprising, I thought she would have," Sparkly glared at Bloodwing.

"Of course she did, look at my leg." Bloodwing said, "Now if you will excuse me, I must help Mifoki." he realized that she was not sleeping, but rather, she was unconscious. He applied pain cream all over her, and the put a little itching cream on her nose to help stimulate her muscles. He noticed that there were some vines wrapped around her.

"I must apologize for snapping at you Sparkly, you are also trying to help.

May I ask you a question? It concerns love, so you may not want to answer it.'

(OOC: since when is Sparkly near Mifoki? I mean she ran into the jungle, but I did not know where.)

<OOC: It's in the post before yours, when Bloodwing told Seraza how she must care for Tenebris as a brother.>

(OOC: I missed that, lemme edit a little to have my post make more sense.)

user posted image

Sparkly shot a "Not This Again" look at him before sighing. At least he did apologise for snapping. But that didn't make up for sneaking up on them and making Tenebris' injuries worse. And making her body itch when she couldn't scratch herself.

"Fine. What is it?" Sparkly asked crossly.

"You love Tenebris, but how do you love him? Like Sereza as if he is a brother? Or something else?" Bloodwing hoped he did not make her mad.

user posted image

Sparkly considered the question.

"I guess...I just love him. I don't really know...it's just a strong feeling. I don't want any harm to come to him and I never want to be apart from him..." Sparkly said wistfully. She suddenly looked at Bloodwing sharply.

"Why do you want to know? I mean, isn't love the most 'deadly disease in existence'?" she repeated Bloodwing's previous words with a sarcastic tone in her voice.

Edited by Dream_Dragon

"Do you believe everything you hear?" Bloodwing said, trying to lighten the mood a little, though doubted it would work. "I want to know because you are acting differently from Sereza, and I wanted to make sure I was not misunderstanding the situation again. And can you get some bark from that tree? It should help fight off any infections she might pick up." Edited by MasterWeavile898

user posted image

Sparkly trotted off to the tree and reared, using her front hooves to scrape off some bark. Picking it up with her mouth, she went back to Bloodwing and dropped the bark beside him before spitting at a patch of grass, away from Bloodwing. She was starting to dislike picking things up with her mouth. She watched Bloodwing as he tended to Mifoki's injuries.

"Is there anything else I can help with?" she asked.

He accepted the bark and gave it to Mifoki. "She needs to get out of the jungle, there are to many things that could give her an infection here, but due to recent events," he looked at his leg, "I cannot move her. If you could lift her, or run back and find someone who can..." Just then he felt a sneeze coming on, "You may wish to duck." He said hurriedly. Edited by MasterWeavile898

user posted image

Sparkly was confused.

"You want me to duck? Why-" Sparkly looked at Bloodwing. He looked like he was going to sneeze. Maybe something nasty was going happen when he sneezed. Like maybe super-long stretchy snot or maybe...stop. This was getting ridiculous. She dodged out of the way.

Bloodwing sneezed and was glad that Sparkly was not in the way when the fireball blossomed, "I apologize, It seems I am having an allergic reaction, I need something to protect me or I might set the trees alight." "The trees!" He thought. "Sparkly, when I was fighting with Sereza I set a tree on fire! What if it spreads!" He was getting very worried. "We need a way to stop it!" Bloodwing was far to panicked to think strait.

user posted image

"You set a tree on fire?!" Sparkly cried out incredulously. "Which tree?" She whipped her head around and spotted a tree just behind her that had half the bark on fire.

"Okay, that tree," she muttered. She thought quickly. They needed water. Where could they get water? From the stream! But how to get it here? The stream was too far away. Dirt! What about dirt? It wouldn't be as effective but... She kicked some dirt at fire that had reached the bottom of the tree. After some kicking, she managed to put the small part of the fire out. She looked up. The fire was reaching the top. "Come ON! Think!" Her mind was completely blank. She looked at Bloodwing desperately.

"Do you have any ideas?" she asked, trying her best to keep calm.

(OOC: Reading three pages = absolute horror)

user posted image

Halith watched as Mifoki and Malkan left them. "Well, I guess it's just you, me, and Efflorere left, Airean." Her mind was racing. Omigosh, this is the time to show myself off. It's perfect! I just need this to go well. She decided not to wake Dream Dell, and instead start the healing process. She touched her nose to the part of Dream Dell's forehead that wasn't covered by moss, and began pouring her magic on it. Once enough magic was produced, she began spreading it with her paw around the rest of her forehead, and then moved on to spreading it on her stomach. Finally, the magic began to sizzle and disappear into Dream Dell's skin, and Halith knew the job was done. She took a breath, and turned her head to Airean. "Do you think I did a good job?"

--------------

user posted image

"You did! I'm sure Dream Dell will get better very soon." Airean was very impressed with Halith's work. She's pretty valuable to the rest of us, I suppose...

--------------

"Thanks. Let me know if you have any problems, and I'll fix them right away." Halith said with a wink.

--------------

"I will, especially if I get sick, since you are pretty quick with that." Airean said. He noticed Halith was staring at him with relaxed eyebrows and a grin. What is she doing? he thought to himself.

Edited by Bacon_Strips

<OOC: No replies yet (in any of my role plays), absolute horror.

At least there's the LFG comic to help pass the time. :3>

Tenebris slowly opened his eyes as he awoke. He looked around and saw an orange dragon sitting next to him. He tried to speak, but it just caused him to cough horribly, which just hurt his ribs. Grimacing in pain, he focused back on the hatchling next to him.

"Where is Sparkly and Sereza?" He asked weakly.

----------------------------

Efflorere watched in amazement as Halith's magic enveloped Dream Dell. After it settled, Dream seemed to be breathing normally once again, and didn't seem to be shivering anymore.

"Wow, that was absolutely incredible!" He said.

Edited by Narath

user posted image

Sparkly didn't know what to do. They had to bring Mifoki to Halith and they had to put out a fire. They had to fetch help...again...

"Bloodwing, I think we need to fetch the others. We can't put out the fire ourselves. And we need to bring Mifoki to Halith," she said without waiting for his response to her earlier question. Sparkly glanced at Mifoki again.

Edited by Dream_Dragon

Bloodwing stared in stunned silence and vaguely heard Sparkly say something about others. "Others." was all he said. "Snap out of it!" He thought at himself, and somehow it worked. "yes sorry, that is not the tree I set on fire, which means the fire is spreading, would we not have noticed it sooner anyway? I feel like an idiot, and you are right, we need help." He looked at Mifoki. "Can you carry her on your back? I can fly, but I do not think I am strong enough to lift her." Edited by MasterWeavile898

Cyros watched and listened to all that had happened. He stood next to Bloodwing as he argued, and watched as he flew away. He knew Bloodwing had the itching stuff so he knew to back off when he decided to use it on the others. He heard the words Bloodwing used to describe the evils of this disease called Love. But in the entire extent of that clash, he could only stand and watch. Cyros didn't know any better, he thought Bloodwing as a smart guy, but he knew that the others didn't like him. He wished he had some concept of anything but if knowledge was something others hated, Cyros didn't know if he wanted it anymore. He was stunned in place by his conflicted conscious, which didn't help that it was broken and incomplete. With one difficult action after another, Cyros walked back to the cave silent.

Mifoki could barely hear anything. She could only hear faint, muffled voices saying her name. All she could see was herself in that mangled, burned condition falling into an abyss.

She was fighting to stay conscious, but she could only breathe gasps of air and the pain was excruciating.

She could bear it no longer. The hatchling slipped into darkness.

((OOC: umm, oops?))

Malkan watched as Tenebris awoke and asked him where Sparkly and Seraza were. Malkan replied calmly, stay still, Tenebris. Sparkly and Seraza are fine. Sparkly is off somewhere, I believe that she is trying to find Seraza. Now, about your cast. I wrapped it tightly, so you are not going anywhere unless you have at least two other hatchlings to support your weight. I will try to find Halith so that she can heal you again, but in the meantime, drink some of this water. Malkan extended his paws, which held some moss that he had dipped in water earlier.

~~~~~

Seraza wandered back to where Tenebris was laying. Seeing him, Seraza said, hello, Tenebris. I see that you have woken up. I caught Bloodwing, but decided to let him live when he gave me this, Seraza showed Tenebris and Malkan the powder Bloodwing had given her. He says that it is a pain-killer, and I have cause to believe him, considering his life was at stake. Please eat this, Tenebris. Seraza put down the powder next to Tenebris, and said to Malkan, oh, and, if you could find Halith for me please? Mifoki was hurt badly, and she needs your and Halith's help. She's back that-a-way. Seraza motioned with her head.

~~~~~

Malkan nodded to Seraza as she came out of the bushes, and said to Tenebris, try the powder, I trust Bloodwing enough to believe that he wouldn't intentionally give you something deadly. Then, turning to Seraza, he continued, stay here and watch over Tenebris. And, under no circumstances are you allowed to let him move. Do we understand each other? Malkan did not wait for a reply, but instead rushed over to Halith, and said, Mifoki is in dire need of help! Come quickly! And rushed off into the jungle. As he raced towards where Mifoki was, he saw Bloodwing and Sparkly Scaler. He said, keep Mifoki awake if you can, Halith is coming. Check her pulse to make sure she's still alive, then, seeing the burning tree, and if all else fails get Alla. I have a feeling that we'll need her magic to stop the fire. Looking in all directions, Malkan attempted to find water with which to douse the fire. Finding some, Malkan tried moving it using magic. He barely got it to the lower half of the tree before he collapsed with exertion. Thinking about it for a while, he realized, moving water is hard, but what about moving air? Things don't burn as well in 'bad' air, so what if there was no air at all?

Edited by Shibadruid

(OOC: What is oops?)

Malkan appeared suddenly and said to check Mifoki's pulse, Bloodwing felt like an idiot for not doing that sooner. "She is alive!" he called as Malkan tried to put the fire out. "I do not know who Alla is, and I have sustained minor injuries my self..." Bloodwing suddenly thought of something. "Sparkly! Vines, can you encase one of the trees tightly in vines and smother the fire? You would need to move quickly to avoid having them burnt up."

(At this point there are only two trees on fire, hopefully Sparkly can get one and Malkan the other. The number of trees can change if someone thinks it is too little though.)

Tenebris groaned in pain and embarrassment as Sereza walked up to him. He didn't like to seem so weak and vulnerable in front of another hunter.

"When is this pain going to end." He said miserably.

He then noticed the orange hatchling's offering of water, and drank greedily.

"Thank you for that."