Moonbeam22

CLOSED

"Did you not just hear what I said fledgling?" Tenebris said. "Be gone with you, before something you shall regret happens to you."

He watched as Sparkly's vines began to protrude from the earth to surround the hatchling, emphasizing his point. He began to walk towards him slowly, steadily increasing his aura of dread, but altered it enough so that it would not affect Sparkly and Sereza.

((Another thing that was in Tenebris' character des, was that he cod change who was effected by his aura.))

((OOC: double sniped. Wait a mo please. Thank you, ready to go.))

Edited by Narath

Bloodwing shot into the air and pulled his hand out of his bag, he trew a few spores at both his faces and sneezed, suddenly the vines were gone. he itched his leg. Then he remembered that he still had itching cream, he reached back in his bag and threw it at the other dragons, it went everywhere and the others were covered in it. "I do believe running is good idea, have fun later. and Sparkly, Tenebris obviously does not need you watching over him, nor you Sereza." He started to fly away, but then he remembered Cyros, "You have just witnessed love Cyros, the most deadly disease in existence." and he did fly off.

(OOC: Wings anyone? And it works fine Narath.)

Edited by MasterWeavile898

Seraza was far enough away that whatever Bloodwing had used did not affect her. Instead, she said, oh, that little ... can I do the honors of finding where he ran off to and beating him? I say that he deserves it. Seraza knew, for the most part, that Tenebris would also appreciate the idea of revenge.

user posted image

Sparkly was incredulous.

"Come back here, you stupid little-and what does love have to do with this?! Ignorant idiot!" she yelled after the fleeing hatchling. She felt really itchy. What was this cream around her? She backed off. She wriggled but the feeling would not go. She needed to go into a stream, no matter how much she hated the water. Anything to get this cream off her! She tried swiping it off with her tail but it stuck to her tail instead. She ran into a bush, trying to scrape it off.

"Ow!" She'd run right into a prickly rose bush.

"Ignorant idiot." She ran straight out of the bush. Some of the cream had come off but the itching feeling remained.

"I say that you give him a good and merciless beating," Sparkly muttered to Seraza as she looked for something to scratch her back with.

Edited by Dream_Dragon

As whatever powder the dragon threw on them began to settle, Tenebris began to run after him, momentarily forgetting of his wounds. He was soon reminded however, by an excrutiating pain shooting throughout his body, causing him to cry out in pain and collapse.

"Unleash hell for me, would you?" Tenebris said to Sereza, gasping for air as he did so.

And with that, he passed out.

Seraza had no time to waste. Ignoring Sparkly and Tenebris for the time being, Seraza began to think of Bloodwing as prey, rather than another dragon. Seraza commented to a collapsed Tenebris before pursuing, and just like that, my energy is back! It's amazing how that happens, isn't it, Tenebris? Following from the ground, Seraza watched as Bloodwing flew overhead, and planned a route on the branches of neaby trees to get up. Leaping from branch to branch, Seraza leveled off at the same height as Bloodwing, and said, it's such a nice view from up here. It's almost a shame that you won't be flying much konger to appreciate it, though, and with that, Seraza launched herself at Bloodwing. Latching on, she attempted to bring Bloodwing down with the extra weight. Edited by Shibadruid

Mifoki looked up at Seraza trying to drag down another hatchling. She had no other thoughts and sprinted towards the two. She jumped and head butted the side of Seraza, trying to slacken her grip on the other. "Stop!" She yelled. She jumped again and grabbed the black dragons claws to try and pry them off. Edited by Onixthebunny1

user posted image

Sparkly anxiously bounded over to Tenebris. She needed to get help! She ran over to the other hatchling that had come over with Bloodwing.

"Watch him," she spoke sharply. She galloped out of the jungle as fast she could, but she kept being slowed down by the itching cream. She reached the cave in no time. Spotting Malkan with Halith and some others, she ran over.

"Malkan, Halith, I need your he-" She broke off as soon as she saw Dream Dell. She remembered how Malkan had also helped Tenebris with his wounds. She turned to Malkan.

"Could you please help me? That stupid idiot Bloodwing snuck up on us and threw some kind of cream at us. I don't think it hit either Tenebris or Seraza, but Tenebris passed out and I don't know what to do!" As she spoke, she kept hopping from one hoof to another. Seriously, that cream!

Bloodwing flew upwards, towards the winds that had taken him to his beach before, he needed more itching cream, and a better delivery method since Sereza had managed to dodge it. He also need a way to sneeze faster.

Suddenly she was on him trying to drag him down, so he let her. He dove straight for the ground.

((OOC: Please do not decide how other character respond to a fight. It is annoying, and is often a sign of powerplaying. This would my my proper response, since you should have stopped as soon as Bloodwing touched down, in an attempt to shake off Seraza.))

As Bloodwing dove, Seraza kept a tight grip, and rolled with Bloodwing as they hit the ground. Jumping off of Bloodwing, Seraza lunged with her claws and teeth bared, and attempted to sink them into Bloodwing.

Edited by Shibadruid

As Sereza snapped at him Bloodwing moved to the side and sneezed at her while she passed him.

Seraza rolled past Bloodwing as he dodged, and kept her momentum, promptly dodging his fire breath. Spinning around, Seraza said, so tha's how you want to play, huh? Fine. Seraza launched a sphere of energy towards Bloodwing, with the intent to kill.

Mifoki jumped in the middle of the way the sphere was headed. She waited for the impact and had it. She flew backwards and landed, barely able to breath. She was burned, her fur singed and burned away. She was blinded and couldn't move.

Bloodwing heard Sereza say something about playing as he flew up and looked behind him glad she had not jumped on him again immediately he moved to the side to let the sphere of energy pass, at the same time he sneezed at the nearest tree setting it alight. Edited by MasterWeavile898

Seraza raced onwards, following Bloodwing from the ground. Bloodwing was impossible to hurt where he was, but Seraza knew that he couldn't fly forever, and she had rested well while listening to Tenebris and Sparkly.

~~~~~

Malkan nodded to Sparkly as she asked for help. I'll take care of Tenebris, he said, meanwhile, try going into the stream. Running water should help the itch, and get rid of the cream, if that's what caused it. Also, could you get me more moss? A lot more moss? Malkan rushed over to Tenebris, and checked his pulse to make sure he was still alive. It felt silly, but Malkan had to make sure, just in case.

Edited by Shibadruid

Bloodwing saw Sereza following him from the ground, and unfortunately for him his wounds were starting to hurt. He itched his leg. "Ow!" He thought, then he remembered, "You should really not run towards the bush beneath me" He said to her telepathically and stopped flying forward. Edited by MasterWeavile898

Seraza replied, oh, really? And why should I trust you? You hurt my friends and will not accept any logical conclusions. You think that you do things scientifically? Hah, yeah, right. If you really believed in principles like Malkan does, you would accept your fault, and allow me to exact the penalty. Seraza had stopped, in part to catch her breath, but also since she was unsure about the safety of the bush Bloodwing had mentioned.

user posted image

Sparkly watched as Malkan ran into the jungle, to Tenebris. She rushed off too - towards the stream. Without a though, she jumped in. She felt so much better. However, she'd forgotten how freezing cold the water was and squealed. She dragged herself out and shook the water off her. She glanced at the cream dissolving into the water before galloping once again into the jungle.

"Do you love Tenebris?" Bloodwing was unsure why she had stopped, she had seemed pretty defiant when he told her to stop..

(OOC: Bloodwing has only tried to harm anyone once, which was when he threw the itching powder, the rest has been self-defense, and not Richard's self-defense.)

((OOC: Even if Seraza knows that, she sure doesn't care. Bloodwing hurt Tenebris and Sparkly, and he will pay in full. With interest added on based on how hard it is to catch him.))

Seraza did all that she could to stop herself from falling over from laughter. Me? Seraza asked, love Tenebris? You must be even crazier than I thought! He's a good friend, and nothing more. It would be hilariously awkward if I had any feelings for him. Seraza was still chuckling. I must admit, you gave me a good laugh. Maybe I'll only maul you.

Edited by Shibadruid

user posted image

As she ran into the forest, she grabbed some moss on the way with her teeth but to her frustration, she couldn't fit much into her mouth. And it was tasteless. She soon reached Malkan and Tenebris.

"Here," she panted, dropping what little moss she had. Then she lit up. She din't need to collect moss! She flicked her tail and with the rustling sound, moss grew flat against the ground.

"More on the ground if you need," she said and ran to the bush where she had squeezed into before meeting the lion. She quickly went through it and ran in where she thought Bloodwing had gone. Soon, she spotted Mifoki and gasped as she was badly burned.

"Mifoki!" she called and ran over. "What happened? Never mind, you can answer that later. We need to get you to Halith." She flicked her tail again and a vine grew beneath Mifoki, curling up so that she was in a sort of vine bowl.

Edited by Dream_Dragon

"Why else would you be so mad? All I was doing was trying to help my friend, nothing would have happened if Tenebris had not figured out that Sparkly loves him." Bloodwing was no longer thinking of love as a disease, he saw it for what it really was. "He is like your," Bloodwing thought for a moment, "brother, and you love him. The itching cream, to get it off you need to bath in cold water, I assume you have a little on your paw since you grabbed me" He itched his leg, it really hurt. Edited by MasterWeavile898

Seraza nodded, as she realized that Bloodwing merely could not understand the magnitude of emotions that were being dealt with. She said, you know what? MY mood has suddenly gotten better. I'm going to let you off without hurting you, on two conditions: one. You must stay away from both Tenebris and Sparkly. They wil assume that I have hurt you badly, and I do not wish to lie to them. If they do manage to find you, tell them that I left you barely alive, as a warning to all others. two. Mifoki risked her life to save you from when I attacked. You must go back there right now and help her. Refuse either of these stipulations, and I will kill you myself right this instant and use your hide to bind Mifoki's wounds. Are we clear?

~~~~~

Malkan nodded to Sparkly Scaler in thanks. Thank you, he said, I appreciate the help. Taking the moss, Malkan tightly bound the side of Tenebris' body where his ribs had been cracked. There was no way of knowing whether or not they had been hurt even more, so a tight cast of damp moss would have to suffice. As he worked, Malkan said to the unconcious Tenebris, there. That should stop you from hurting yourself even more. Malkan dipped the excess moss in water, and applied it wherever he saw a bruise appearing. Malkan waited patiently till Tenebris woke up, so that he could give Tenebris orders on exactly what he was and was not allowed to do.

"I will do my best, but who is Mifoki? I have not met her yet." Bloodwing was surprised that Sereza was not attacking him. "And you really need to watch that bush, it causes itchiness." He flew down and gathered a little, then he gathered some flowers for pain. "Thank you. These may help if Tenebris sustained more injury." He handed them to Sereza.

(OOC: Sorry I did not give you a chance to respond, if you do not like what I did I can change it.)