TJ09

2013-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

yah but mine are so smushed that i can't tell what is what.

I found that - if you are careful...You can click and drag exposed parts of flowers to see what they are in full (I did this and discovered to my delight that I do indeed have a yellow snapdragon)

But other than this - there is no other way I've discovered to see what flowers one might have

I found that - if you are careful...You can click and drag exposed parts of flowers to see what they are in full (I did this and discovered to my delight that I do indeed have a yellow snapdragon)

But other than this - there is no other way I've discovered to see what flowers one might have

I use firefox:

right-click on flower bunch--->view image info

you can scroll down the images, and look to see which flowers you have.

Edited by xeyla

I use firefox:

right-click--->view page info

you can scroll down the images, and look to see which flowers you have.

Ah - that's works much better (as does shikaru's version)

Now I see that I have a Crocus as well biggrin.gif but on the same note - it shows me just how 'empty my vase actually is (it looks so cluttered - but with this method, I see I only have 42 flowers, and that's not a lot compared to other vases I've seen)

Going for a mostly blue theme, I see? It's very pretty

Anyway, I hope we find the secret of the Lol Gardenia. I used that page layout thing to see which flowers I had, and it's the only one I still need.

page layout?? How does that work? biggrin.gif

Wow, the 'extra' gardenia is neat. Blue with white tips? Want. o3o The flowers are all so pretty though, I don't even have a favorite.

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

If you go to View -> Page Style -> No Style you can see them all.

Is this for firefox? It doesnt have that option in chrome.

If you go to View -> Page Style -> No Style you can see them all.

Handy thanks! smile.gif

Is this for firefox? It doesnt have that option in chrome.

I use Firefox, not sure how to make it work in Chrome. :\

In Internet Explorer you have to enable the Menu Bar which creates the File, Edit etc. buttons. There is a View tab which lets you do it there.

For chrome no idea.

If you right-click anywhere on the vase or flowers in IE, and select View Source, you'll see the HTML for the page, including the filenames of all the flowers.

Which is driving me crazy, because now I know that a couple of the irises I love most are actually in my vase, but apparently buried where I can't see them. dry.gif

I have one of those little empty spots too. Two of the first flowers I got went into them and then... nothing. I've been requesting in the flower thread and finally managed to get some in the top spot. But I'm still having a time with the top far right. I started requesting blue roses since they seem to fill a lot of space, it will only take a couple to plug the hole up.

Good news for chrome users, to find out which flowers you have and where, right click your vase and click "inspect Element"

Edited by penguin_adu6oo

I'm gone for a day and I miss a new rare gardenia. sad.gif So want one...

You didn't miss it, no one has any idea at all of how you get it. With the exception of Shikaru, who isn't terribly inclined to share.

All of the flowers are really very pretty, especially that 'rare' one, though I'm admittedly more interested in the CB eggs themselves. x3 One of mine will be hatching in 4/5 hours, so I'm quite excited about that, fff.

I really love all the work the spriters have put into the flowers and the dragon sprites themselves. ^-^

You didn't miss it, no one has any idea at all of how you get it. With the exception of Shikaru, who isn't terribly inclined to share.

Or so you assume.

Grrrr..... I wish they would at least give us a hint.

I may have mentioned this before, but what is extra-squee-worthy to me is the fact that all the irises are recognizable varietals. Going through old catalogs and my garden books, I THINK I've figured out the full list (I just dropped a note to the spriter, asking how many I got right, heh.. laugh.gif )...

(in order of their appearance in the sending tool list)

Raven Girl

Interpol

Ziggy

Silver Peak

Loreley

Proud Tradition

Samurai Warrior

Jungle Shadows

Souv. De Mme Gaudicheu

Red Hot Marge

Babbling Brook

One Desire

Black Magic

Rare Treat

Sultan's Palace

Tropical Butterfly

Skating Party

Boo

Taj Mahal

Rhein Nixe

Lunar Frost

Alta California

EDIT - And nope, penguin, I'm a long-term member, and no lolgardenia for me. There's another answer out there, somewhere; we just need to find it!

Edited by Evilminion