TJ09

2013-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Im very excited for these adults! I hope they are big and flowery lol mine are almost hatched!

Same! More flower themed dragons would be awesome considering how cute Rosebuds are xd.png

Mine are almost hatched as well and what is this about 13 dragons? huh.gif

I think they meant 2013, not that there are 13 dragons.

Must be more than just Shikaru, cause she has one in her vase and well...you can't send them to yourself.

Edited by Ashywolf

I think they meant 2013, not that there are 13 dragons.

That would make sense. I was confused at first. but 2013 makes sense.

As far as I know it is a spriter's alt, and only someone special can send it ! We ordinary mortals can't.

don't know why it's considered a spriter's alt... I have that flower in the fdrop down menu of the gardenia category.. along with some different color variations of it and some solid colors..

don't know why it's considered a spriter's alt... I have that flower in the fdrop down menu of the gardenia category.. along with some different color variations of it and some solid colors..

Realy then you are a lucky one to have it to send out awsome. biggrin.gif

Must be more than just Shikaru, cause she has one in her vase and well...you can't send them to yourself.

Yeah, some other regular user got one too, but had no idea how. There must be some way...

And WraithZephyr, do you have the blue with white tips one or just some other colors? Because the only special one of those is the one that is blue with white tips, which no one seems to know how to get. Except for Shikaru, but she won't tell. She just keeps dodging our questions.

Are you confusing it for the white gardenia with blue tips?

They're talking about this one: user posted image

Not this one: user posted image

The blue with white tips one? Only some people have it in the drop down

Realy then you are a lucky one to have it to send out awsome. biggrin.gif

Lucky.

send me one plz?

I've been sending out flowers like crazy

I am going to do an experiment i am only going to give out gardenia flowers and see if i can get the blue and white tipped one to show up where i can send it out to players. happy.gif

I am going to do an experiment i am only going to give out gardenia flowers and see if i can get the blue and white tipped one to show up where i can send it out to players. happy.gif

Cool Idea

Are you confusing it for the white gardenia with blue tips?

They're talking about this one: user posted image

Not this one: user posted image

I'm loving how you keep skipping around the point Shikaru xd.png.

You obviously know the secret.

What is the "lol Gardinia"?

I'm loving how you keep skipping around the point Shikaru xd.png.

You obviously know the secret.

Skipping is fun. c:

I'll try sending ONE OF EVERYTHING.

IN ORDER!!!!

ohmy.gif

I'll try sending ONE OF EVERYTHING.

IN ORDER!!!!

ohmy.gif

That i hope will work as well. biggrin.gif

Thuban and Shikaru have it, but the other spriters do not...how odd.

Again, apparently it isn't limited to just spriters, I saw a non spriter who had one but had no idea how they got it. They did say they sent out a lot of flowers though, so that MAY be connected.

EDIT: found the post:

I think I have the lol gardenia in my vase o.0

Does it come when you gift a certain amount of flowers? Not sure how I got it xd.png

Here you go, for reference. Not sure if it is still visible in the vase, but it's there.

Edited by TVTD

Thuban's first flower was the "Lol" Gardenia. Shikaru has it as her 6th. So collection of flowers seems irrelevant.

TJ apparently blocked his vase now.

Edited by Ashywolf

Thuban's first flower was the "Lol" Gardenia. Shikaru has it as her 6th. So collection of flowers seems irrelevant.

But how many they SENT OUT, not recieved. That might be connected.