TJ09

2013-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

What does the spriters gardeinia look like?

user posted image <- This is the one I called the Spriter's only (saw a note that might be the case) - though it seems to be called the LOL Gardenia now because the name of the image is Gardenialol.

Skipping is quite fun.

And the character in my avatar is quite appropriate at the moment.

just need an evil laugh or "heh" sound added. In that sorta head tilting down, hat covering eyes, only smirk/grin showing heh moment.

*gets back on topic*

Am I the only one who would prefer to keep their vase not 100% full?

(though my flowers have smushed to the right again ><)

You're not the only one - I think having a bit room so we could see all the flowers would be really nice. (: And if only there was an option to randomize the placing of the flowers in the vase... (:

I do love the Alt flower be cool to know where it came from, hopefully by the end of the event biggrin.gif

just need an evil laugh or "heh" sound added. In that sorta head tilting down, hat covering eyes, only smirk/grin showing heh moment.

*gets back on topic*

I kind of like them being full. However, I have this one spot that I really hope gets filled in before the event is over or else it'll bug me to no end.

(It's the spot right in the top middle)

*EDIT* I'm totally confused on the "lol Gardenia" thing. Is it something that those whom have been gifted it can then send to others? I'm wondering if I'm reading anything wrong.

Edited by sheppardkid

*gets back on topic*

I'm sure a lot of people would like to have control over the number/arrangement of their flowers, not just you. I'm just so happy to be getting some and participating in this great event.

You're not the only one - I think having a bit room so we could see all the flowers would be really nice. (: And if only there was an option to randomize the placing of the flowers in the vase... (:

that or a "stop" button to not get any more flowers tongue.gif

edit: Rain you were one of the first people I sent a flower to. smile.gif *stayed up for an hour with a list despite 5 minute torture* lol

Edit 2: I love getting the flowers to and giving them out.^^ It's fun. I'm seriously in love with the vase design.

Edited by Erithan

My vase is so full it now looks like a flower bush lol I love it but theres so many they are all squashed.. biggrin.gif Loved this event though!

I kind of like them being full.  However, I have this one spot that I really hope gets filled in before the event is over or else it'll bug me to no end.

(It's the spot right in the top middle)

Going for a mostly blue theme, I see? It's very pretty

Anyway, I hope we find the secret of the Lol Gardenia. I used that page layout thing to see which flowers I had, and it's the only one I still need.

Edited by MaggieXawesomeness

*EDIT* I'm totally confused on the "lol Gardenia" thing. Is it something that those whom have been gifted it can then send to others? I'm wondering if I'm reading anything wrong.

It seems no one is quite sure where it has come from; Theories have ranged from you get if after sending a certain amount of flowers - to that it's a flower that only the spriters of the event can send.

Indeed - it's not even shown in the official credits record (yet) - so...

Anyhow - my guess is we won't find out just where it has come from until AFTER the event to prevent the source(s) from being overwhelmed with request for it.

I want that alt gardenia -- it looks really pretty. i wonder who can send and who can't/how it's obtained.

I have NO CLUE whatsoever how mine got there and already got confirmation that ahem .. did not send it. So .... more speculations...... biggrin.gif

I'm quite confused about everyone saying "alt Gardenia". Could someone point me in the right direction to find out?

Anyway, one of my eggs are about to hatch, and I can't wait to see the adults. A little disappointed with another pink Valentines dragon, but whatever goes. I'm thankful for all the people who put a lot of work into this event^^

How do I figure out which flowers I have so I can figure out which ones I need?

On the first page of this topic - about 4 or 5 posts down is a list and picture of all the flowers

To figure out the number of the one you need - count the furthest left one as 1, then count up (that way, you can say - I need Branch 2 for example)

On the first page of this topic - about 4 or 5 posts down is a list and picture of all the flowers

To figure out the number of the one you need - count the furthest left one as 1, then count up (that way, you can say - I need Branch 2 for example)

yah but mine are so smushed that i can't tell what is what.

yah but mine are so smushed that i can't tell what is what.

If you go to View -> Page Style -> No Style you can see them all.