TJ09

2013-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

The eggs are gorgeous! And the flowers are lovely! Great event to TJ and all others who planned this.

I like the second-stage hatchies! The wings look so soft and frilly... maybe they'll become flower petals?

maybe they'll become flower petals?

Ooh, they'd be lovely! It could. The event is about flowers, why couldn't the dragon be related to flowers?

got mine with ease just went to the coast and only 3 people to fight against so yea wasnt hard

I really wish we could move the flowers. I was given one that appeared behind the others and I have no way of finding out.

Other than that, I love the event and I'm, as always, dying to see TJ's hatchling grow up.

Just bringing this to the new page so everyone has a chance to see it:

As per a suggestion (thank you Walker) a thread has been created to show off your vases and can be found here - http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=146844

Just copying the reminder to the new page so that everyone can see it:

Please take flower requests to the Flower Request Thread: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=146754 Thanks!

Wish we could arrange (or rearrange) our vases! My OCD is killing me because there's a hole in the middle of my bouquet. And a bit of yellow poking through which I hope will get covered up in red and purple/magenta eventually... *keeping fingers crossed*

I'm adoring those pink little darlings so much. I bet they're going to be beautiful when they grow up!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! Got my two eggs no problem.

Now to send flowers...

thanks for the new eggs and the flower thing...

I wish for the flowers though, that we had a list somewhere of who sent what. I don't have many but I missed who sent them, so I can't return them. Oh well, still kind of fun, even though I don't have many flowers to show in my own vase, lol. Cool idea though!

Happy Valentines everyone biggrin.gif

Does anyone else see grumpy faces in the pansies? X<

tongue.gif

So I'm not the only one xd.png

Yay they gendered! So pretty! *pokes hatchies* grow faast

definitely wish i knew who sent me mine! i'd love to return the favor!

but all in all this seems like a super fun even! ^-^

Cute event TJ. As always: thank you spriters, event planners, TJ, anything else I missed, for ,asking very fun events and awesome dragons

Loving the floral even! happy.gif It's fun and I love the choice of flowers. smile.gif Now to try and collect and give as many as possible!

First holiday after my return and two clicks on the cave page later, I'm already at breed limit.

Holy butts, I don't remember holidays being this easy to catch.

... *flashbacks to Valentine's 2012*

Oh yeah... Valentines are the easiest holidays to catch, as far as I can remember.

oh gosh i love these little guys ;u;

the flowers are awesome too c:

wonderful job like always, can't wait to see what these gals grow up to be