TJ09

2013-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Wonderful! Love the dragon art! Got a new pet, another chies water dragon to keep the opther company. happy.gif Hoping other female, they may be future mates. -wink wink- Happy v-day! biggrin.gif

Glad I wasnt thr only one to notice that! biggrin.gif

Noticed it right off the bat to tongue.gif Same basic sprite may have been used then re-colored.

Im on dragon veiwing site for better look at new egg as theres no pic, i find some, and in the some adults still on, hatchys and eggs, i find 1 R.I.P. of a baby new v-day dragon. (OUCH, lol, i gasped with shock)

Noticed it right off the bat to tongue.gif  Same basic sprite may have been used then re-colored.

Alright, knowing Corteo very well, I find it highly unlikely that he just recycled someone else's art, egg or not.

It's a mere coincidental kinda-similar shading style, not a recolor. :U

Edited by Walker

In cave, tons of old ones i already snaged of a few days ago, 59 in cave. No new egg, scared when it does show ill very unlikly, 2% gess, get the egg. -looks- NO! 69 COMPETATORS!

-edit-

acshaly I might try gifting sites or trading....... maybe some reds? I have a BAAAAAAAD feeling that something and someone is gonna be REALLY MAD if a egg pops up and 69 (and me) people all click it, plus im slow. I have a feeling im not gonna be the snagger anyways... O_o

Edited by AveryCF

What a depressing Val day for me :/ At least Dc Val eggies make it a little better.

Sending flowers to random people every 2min. Got 1. biggrin.gif Ty! (Idk if its random or friend but ty mystery person unless you sent it to me meaning to. happy.gif)

And here I was wondering why the biomes were unlocked, the AP is full of valentine eggs, btw this hatchies and blusang would make an interesting pair tongue.gif At least I think so

Yes, the wall-o-Valentines is pretty.

The hatchies are squee! Can't wait to see the adults!!

And I snagged a CB Black. I love the post-event drops. happy.gif

pleaaaaaaaaaaaase tell me they are still dropping ._. its 9:50pm!!!

No. They stopped at midnight DC time (EST/EDT)

omg ._. I was working all day

whining aside, and I shall ask at the appropriate place, but IS there a gifting thread for these?

Oh wow, it is already past twelve in the east coast.

I should go to bed as it is almost twelve here, but this flower sending, dang it! It's so fun!

Just bringing this to the new page so everyone has a chance to see it:

As per a suggestion (thank you Walker) a thread has been created to show off your vases and can be found here - http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=146844

Just copying the reminder to the new page so that everyone can see it:

Please take flower requests to the Flower Request Thread: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=146754 Thanks!

No. They stopped at midnight DC time (EST/EDT)

Wait what?! D: Really?! Well thats no fair...some of us had no time to log on and its like, 10 now. :/ 2 hours left. :/

Wait what?! D: Really?! Well thats no fair...some of us had no time to log on and its like, 10 now. :/ 2 hours left. :/

Drops of holiday/event dragons have always been on DC time.

Oh poo... i had just gotten home and i forgot DC was ahead of me... >.<

No valentine draggie for me this year.

Gratz to those that got one!

I'm sad my first two eggies died D: Had to abandon my other water and my green dragon eggies to get two more.

I might breed mine with a cave born water or deep sea .w. idk, I'll see.

I'm sad my first two eggies died D: Had to abandon my other water and my green dragon eggies to get two more.

I might breed mine with a cave born water or deep sea .w. idk, I'll see.

Ah man, that sucks blink.gif

sorry 'bout that

At least they didn't die tomorrow!

Edited by MaggieXawesomeness

Yeah. I'm a wait a bit to add my newest two to any hatcheries. Hopefully that will ensure safe growth.

xd.png dragcave.net/valentines13/TJ09

Woah~! .3. das a lot of flowers. Compared to my four xd.png

Edited by AnanoKimi