TJ09

2013-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Oh so many lovely vases o3o This is a nice event :3 thanks Tj biggrin.gif

Where are the new valentine dragons? huh.gif I've been looking for them on and off for about two hours now, but even with a dragon slot open it's just regular eggs in the cave. Am I missing something? The first thread was posted at midnight saying they would be available for 24hrs and it has been less than that and they're gone..

Where are the new valentine dragons? huh.gif I've been looking for them on and off for about two hours now, but even with a dragon slot open it's just regular eggs in the cave. Am I missing something? The first thread was posted at midnight saying they would be available for 24hrs and it has been less than that and they're gone..

They stopped dropping at midnight DC time, which is a little over 2 hours ago.

They stopped dropping at midnight DC time, which is a little over 2 hours ago.

Lame dry.gif Okay, thank you.

Drops of holiday/event dragons have always been on DC time.

Darn, i didnt know that. Hopfuly some will be willing to trade I gess, at least I got other years this year. smile.gif

does anyone know if the vases change? So like, if I somehow collected one of each flower, would the little badge on my scroll change?

Just bringing this to the new page so everyone has a chance to see it:

As per a suggestion (thank you Walker) a thread has been created to show off your vases and can be found here - http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=146844

Just copying the reminder to the new page so that everyone can see it:

Please take flower requests to the Flower Request Thread: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=146754 Thanks!

does anyone know if the vases change? So like, if I somehow collected one of each flower, would the little badge on my scroll change?

I would venture to guess they don't as the flowers are meant to be gifts.(and they're random gifted and not like 5 minute pop up collects).

I have a very pretty gardenia in my vase that seems to be missing from the color list. It's this one:-

user posted image

Do you guys have it in your gardenia's color list?

i am so glad this valentine event went well 4 me since last year was kinda sad for me but at least i have a bunch of roses n flowers from many dc friends n users Happy Valentine Day 4 every one

I have a very pretty gardenia in my vase that seems to be missing from the color list. It's this one:-

user posted image

I don't see that color variant in my plant list, just the white blossom with blue tips.

Waitwaitwaitwait...you can send a flower every two minutes? I thought it was five. ._____.

Waitwaitwaitwait...you can send a flower every two minutes?  I thought it was five.  ._____.

TJ changed it at the start of an event.

@arlymaye: Nope. I've never seen one like that.

Edited by PointOfOrigin

user posted image

sent!!! ^^

oh no!!!! I confused the colours!!!! white for blue and blue for white!!!!! 0_0

sorry ='(

Edited by devil.92

Pffff, now I feel stupid...it took me this long to realize. *dramatic facepalm*

Looks like the Bouquet eggs stopped dropping. Earlier today there was a huge flood of sweetlings and heartseekers! xd.png

user posted image

Nope, don't have it! Lucky, seems like you have a rarity on your hands. ;p

KABAM! I got like 5 flowers in an hour, maybe 2, lol. Sending a random, hope you like me pink lily who ever gets it!XD

-edit-

Level 3! YEA! I knew posting alot.png would work. tongue.gif hahaha, time to lvl up in popularety lvls...gaaaah iv played DC sence 2009 and I feel ashamed it was of recent i jioned forums... ok maybe not TO recent, just like...not 2009 at all, lol.

Edited by AveryCF

I'm on my phone and I can't seem to send anyone flowers.

You cliqued to your bouquet screen and everything? How odd, it seems to be a basic form...