TJ09

2013-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Yes anything blue would go well with these. Waters, Ice and Waterhorse mostly.

Light pink and blue is one of my favorite color combos. I agree to all of those.

Blusangs might look nice with them as well.

I was, just for fun since I am locked atm, looking in the AP and I found two of the 2013 eggs. I was so sad finding that no one wanted the new ones...:C

I agree, Blusangs would go well. The other blueish dragons also seem to go well too... at least right now.

I was, just for fun since I am locked atm, looking in the AP and I found two of the 2013 eggs. I was so sad finding that no one wanted the new ones...:C

It may have been people code hunting. smile.gif I'm sure they found homes!

Just read the hatchie's descript:

"Aww... It’s a cute baby dragon. It keeps trying to give you pieces of its nesting material as a gift."

That... that is the cutest description ever!!! wub.gif

Edited by MaggieXawesomeness

The wings on the hatchies sort of reminded me of balloon dragons, haha. Those would make some cool lineages.

it would be nice if the flowers would rearrange themselves on a refresh so you could see them all at one point or another.

I hope the adults don't look as disappointing as the hatchlings... They're looking to be '09 clones, which isn't a very good sign. :/

whaaat!? they r adorable! ohmy.gif

Hmm, I think I would pair them with lumina. Something about them just...and as always, they're adorable!

I love the hatchies tongue.gif I stayed up late to catch them and I helped my sister and cousins to get theirs smile.gif I also love the flower event! I can't wait to see the adults!

I get the feeling it's more like people abandoning them in favour of ones with better codes. :P

Just bringing this to the new page so everyone has a chance to see it:

As per a suggestion (thank you Walker) a thread has been created to show off your vases and can be found here - http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=146844

Just copying the reminder to the new page so that everyone can see it:

Please take flower requests to the Flower Request Thread: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=146754 Thanks!

The egg looks like... a Guardian's. Except that it's pink.

I don't know? The shine on these eggs are much duller than on a GoN. In my opinion.

Glad I wasnt thr only one to notice that! biggrin.gif

I thought they reminded me of another egg!

those hatchlings are so cute! i hope they are really pretty adults. so far i love them. excited that they are female after male valentine and christmas last year!

i think the egg looks like a rose petal.

love the flowers! the tie-dyed rose i think is my favorite but they are all well done! so many choices! actually saw some tie-dyed roses in the store for the first time earlier today and wondered how they did that.

Edited by spring_dragon