TJ09

2013-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

FLOWERS!!!!

This has awesome potential. And I love the new dragon smile.gif

I love the flowers, they're so pretty. Jumping back to the site every couple minutes to send another one. Hopefully I get some soon....

I want my eggs to hatch already so I can name them before I forget! smile.gif Well done Spriters on the flowers they are amazing!

I need more flowers, I got only two of them. I don't mind but I want to see what other kinds there are. If anyone wants to send me any then my Scroll name is Silenxia.

Why do the sunflowers look a bit odd? I live in the Sunflower State (Kansas) and I know what sunflowers look like but these ones don't look like the brown centered, yellow petal ones that I know.

Flowers are a beauty this Valentine's Day, thanks to all the spriters and programmers who made it happen!

I'll be sure to randomly give plenty of my favorite ones (iris, columbine, hibiscus, rose, freesias) and I love how you included the snapedragon, as well as my unquestionably favorite one- the branch!

All of them are very artistic and elegant though, not to say the beautiful holiday release...

Happy Valentine's day! I love the new dragons and I can't wait to see what they'll look like grown up! Also love the flowers. Wish there were some carnations though.

Happy Valentines Day to everyone!

Best thing for me all day are these new eggs. xd.png

Just bringing this to the new page so everyone has a chance to see it:

As per a suggestion (thank you Walker) a thread has been created to show off your vases and can be found here - http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=146844

Just copying the reminder to the new page so that everyone can see it:

Please take flower requests to the Flower Request Thread: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=146754 Thanks!

Happy V day and thanks for the flowers <3

I'm liking the fade from the body to the wing on the hatchies. I hope that's on the adults too, but we shall see. It's pretty hard to guess and adult from them. I would never have expected the elaborate rose bud from it's hatchy.

This even is like a drug. I can't stop sending flowers! I'm super happy TJ quickly changed the cooldown to only 2 minutes!

OH WOW they look like a pink version of the guardian of nature eggs! love it biggrin.gif

O.o; Did not notice that.

Course, now all I can think of is dragon cross breeding - in which the egg and/or hatchling would take on the appearance of both parents (this egg would be the result of a bright pink bred to a GoN in my opinion [i will laugh so hard now if the adult looks like a pink GoN])

O.o; Did not notice that.

Course, now all I can think of is dragon cross breeding - in which the egg and/or hatchling would take on the appearance of both parents (this egg would be the result of a bright pink bred to a GoN in my opinion [i will laugh so hard now if the adult looks like a pink GoN])

lol that would be cool! laugh.gif

Wow, returned to find more pretty flowers in my vase had collected overnight! Thanks to anyone who's given me flowers wub.gif Totally an awesome sight to see. ^^

D'aw, they grew wings! Still wondering what's going on with their eyes though, hehe.

Happy Valentines Day! It's sad, though, because my country celebrates this in May. But hey. tongue.gif

Lovely eggs. Can't wait for mine to hatch. x3