TJ09

2013-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

49 hours until those little cuties grow up! I can't stand the suspense! They remind me of strawberries-and-cream gummy candies, in their current state. :-p

Shewt, forgot all about it, now will have to wait till next year and there goes my special event run of all CBs

well bred around 16 of all the old ones anyway, so hopefully helped out those who missed out in those years

love love the flower thingy, a lovely touch thank you

Edited by 1976_michelle

Sent yet another random pink lily, wonder who got it? Love the random gift ideas. happy.gif Need more patchs! I once saw a scroll with a magicarp random patch, LOL!

I'm so sad I missed the egg ;_; darn you work and meds.

Your not alone, many like you and I missed the new eggs, but they will always be around next year. Dont be so bumed, theres still a chance you can trade for ones who havent hatched yet with someone willing?

Your not alone, many like you and I missed the new eggs, but they will always be around next year. Dont be so bumed, theres still a chance you can trade for ones who havent hatched yet with someone willing?

Maybe. But they'll probably go for a high price.

There's a big number of people who weren't aware of drops - that usually doesn't happen. Maybe it was because the event is held after Valentine's day?

I really love this Valentine's Day event! So happy that I got two eggs and didn't forget about getting them.

The event is so cute and all of the flowers are so pretty. wub.gif This was a really nice idea.

And I can't wait to see the Adult of this year's dragon. c:

There's a big number of people who weren't aware of drops - that usually doesn't happen. Maybe it was because the event is held after Valentine's day?

when i didn't need anything, i had a gold to spare, now i need it, got nothing lol

Will be willing to trade one of my eggs to someone who missed the drop. I have a crappy connection so I would be open to offers of with cb rares that I normally have zero chance to get. XP

Is it possible for fogged eggs to die? I fogged my valentine eggs after they got sick and then they turned into dead eggs... D:

Is it possible for fogged eggs to die? I fogged my valentine eggs after they got sick and then they turned into dead eggs... D:

Yes, it's possible. Fogging doesn't heal them, it just prevents them from accumulating more views and worsening the situation. I'm sorry.

and how are those who didn't get the eggs can have them? -.- I wasn't home all day mad.gif

Stalk the AP - be fast.

I remember last year - when i still saw the Heartseeker eggs there fro 2-3 days.

and how are those who didn't get the eggs can have them? -.- I wasn't home all day mad.gif

Hope somebody drops CBs in the AP, try to trade or check the gifting threads. Either way, chances of getting one are slim, since they are limited.

Uhm the eggs dropped ON Valentine's Day - the 14th - so I'm not sure what you mean. Are you talking about the flower thing still going on?

Happily, the hatchies aren't screaming at me to freeze them. Unlike the Rosebuds. Also bred my remaining 6 adults yesterday. One with my CB GoldXHeartseeker. Hope I made someone happy with that!

Edited by AlternateMew

Hmmm

I wish we could move the flowers in our vase. Mine look like a huge mess.

But I like the event. It´s fun.

Question! Is the breeding season over? I presumed that V-day also follows the system of the Christmas event, wherein there's tons of holiday eggs in the AP and the new egg is inthe caves for 3 days.

-is in need to Rosebud Dragons to complete my collection. Boo-hoo. sad.gif-

Edited by Vakarian