TJ09

2013-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

At least it seems to have fixed the lag? At least I got my two eggs, so now I can spam random users with pretty flowers. ;v

(if you send me flowers, i like girly/rainbowy ones~)

The rainbow rose is my favorite, too, so I sent you one. C:

Man those flowers are pretty! I want them all lol biggrin.gif

Same here!! I think I'm going to have more fun with the flowers!

And we just crashed. the cave again...However im glad we did. seems I got lucky and once more as soon as the cave went back up, and without many realizing it did, I managed to grab my share smile.gif.. That was pretty darn fast too. First holiday that I manage to grab my eggs less than 40 mins after release and within 15 minutes of trying.

Happy Valentine's again!!!

Got my two eggs now finally. ^^

Sending out as many flowers as I can now as well... so hopefully I'll end up receiving some too. ^^;

Lovely little eggies, can't wait to see the dragons! And now I'm off to send flowers to random people from the forums. biggrin.gif

I actually got a new egg on mobile. I'm so proud of myself! ninja.gif

Time for the second...

Well I'm super sleepy and my eggs are fogged. I should be in bed, but I'm just sitting here sending out flowers. They are all so pretty, I love this event! biggrin.gif

Ah, they fixed it to permanent drop. Thank you very much!

Got my two eggs and can get under the shower and then to work.

Have a nice Valentine's Day all of you!

wub.gif

smile.gif oh got my 2 now!

OH ALSO I WAS ABLE TO SUMMON MY 2ND GON!!! YAY!!! biggrin.gif

(and I snagged a valentine egg with an interesting code!)

can't wait to get flowers :3

Edited by 626lavaheart

Thanks TJ for fixing the drop! Hard to decide what flowers to send to people. xd.png Kind of wish people were told who it was from, but still they are gorgeous.

Man those flowers are pretty! I want them all lol biggrin.gif

I'm with you and others alike here. Greedy as it sounds I wish I could send me one of all between sending randoms. xd.png Random it is meanwhile, I'm up all night! smile.gif

Not sure how the random works, but last year with the cards I did not know anyone on DC, and only received like 3-4 random cards all week sad.gif

Woo Hoo! Thanks TJ!

Let the fun begin....

Happy Valentines Day Everyone!

Got my 2 eggs, and am just sending flowers to random people since I have no friends....please send some to me?

(My first V-day on here and I managed to snag all the past Valentine dragons as well smile.gif I'm happy)

OH MY GOD, CHERRY BLOSSOM BRANCH.

I want that branch. ;u;

And hooray! I got my two eggs and sent another flower. :3 /is happy and content now xp

LOVE the flowers! So beautiful. Just sent one out, and waiting for it to stop trying. My favorite (BIG HINT) are the hibiscus.

I don't know why, since it seems to be working for everyone else, but I keep getting an error 504 in the flower sending. sad.gif