TJ09

2013-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

I wish there was a countdown timer for the flower sending. Other than that and the many times I have to refresh the page to even see the vase - this is great! I took a floral class in high school and I love seeing all the flowers again. I wish there was a Bird of Paradise. I always loved those flowers.

Happy Valentine all!!!

I love the vase with the flowers. It's a great idea happy.gif

The vase is supposed to fill with flowers, right? I haven't gotten any yet. I've been sending them out random tho.

Five minutes is a long time...and I wish that you were able to see who it was that gave you flowers.

I can't access the event page. Lags love me. And I love flowers. :c Ok I can now. I still love flowers.

I hoped for non-pink dragon again but this egg looks quite promising. And shiny.

Edited by Light Concorde

Same here! Seems like the longest five minutes ever. xd.png

very much soXD need a timer lol

I wish there was a countdown timer for the flower sending. Other than that and the many times I have to refresh the page to even see the vase - this is great! I took a floral class in high school and I love seeing all the flowers again. I wish there was a Bird of Paradise. I always loved those flowers.

You... you got to take a floral class in High school!?

TAKE ALL OF MY ENVY.

That sounds amazing. ;-;

Got my two in 48 minutes YAY!!!!!!!

Now for some flowers....

Got my second egg covered, going to start working on gathering all the flowers now. Especially the Irises and Columbines, as I sprited those. :3

Hope you guys are loving this year's event! ^^

waiting for 5 minutes takes forever....

Ditto. It's quite annoying as I want to send out as much flowers as possible, and my time today is extremely limited to non existent...sad.gif

And many thanks to whoever sprited (is that even a word?) the flowers..they are awesome and I want them all!!!

Is there any way to tell who sent the flower to you?

It doesn't look like it, no. I wish there was though! It'd be nice knowing who's sent the flowers. biggrin.gif

Edited by StormWizard212

The flowers are fun to send, and so pretty. I will stuff peoples' vases lol. The vase itself is very pretty too. Thanks to all who contributed!

Great release/event. Super simple; got my two at the 12:30 drop and then sent a few flowers. Happy Lover's day, all. biggrin.gif

Well, sent my last flower for tonight. I've stayed up to late as it is already! Hopefully I wake up to a bunch of pretty flowers in my vase. wink.giflaugh.gif

I can't stop staring at the new eggs though. So pretty!

Happy Valentines Day to everyone!

Edited by MomoMango93

I would have to say my favorite flowers are the Lotus. I mean a flower that is bold enough to grow where others wouldn't dare. I love that about them. While other flowers grow in nice grass patches, a Lotus grows in the swamps. Beauty in the most odd of places <3

Wow, those were probably the two easiest holiday release eggs I've ever caught. Still I'm not complaining - happy Valentines Day to you all. smile.gif