TJ09

2013-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Yay!!! I got my eggs with just a few clicks. What a relief that is. smile.gif Now I can enjoy the rest of the day just sending flowers to people. What fun!

Thanks TJ, the Mods, and the artist folks who are making todays event so wonderful. biggrin.gif

How do you decide what to send?

Whatever you like most or you think the person you're sending it to will like the most. biggrin.gif I've just been sending one of each so far, until I've gone through all of them. happy.gif They're all very pretty though~

Happy Valentine's Day everybody!

I've already grabbed my eggs, but no flowers yet! 3 lovely people have received one though from me. I love this event. wub.gif

Trying to send flowers to those who want one in this thread! <3 Hopefully you all get one. Those 5 minutes are such a tedious wait to my impatient self. But I guess it is better than crashing DC again. tongue.gif

i think it would be in your vase.

Yep seems to be since that's where mine appeared when i went to send one. Don't seem like your can organize them though sadly.

Oh <3 I got my very first flower ^^ I is so happy. Sending a flower out to someone random who is on here. This is kinda fun biggrin.gif.

Got my second egg! That was so easy; I was worried about this iPod for nothing. tongue.gif

A bit laggy for me, but otherwise awesome. I love all the flowers. There's a rose that I am in love with though wub.gif It's like a rainbow rose. Its really pretty. wub.gif

Also managed to catch my second egg. Yay! xd.png

Uhm. I'm just wondering if anyone else is having issues accessing the event? I've clicked the link but all it keeps doing is "connecting".....and never goes to the page.

How does one send flowers? Is anyone else getting hung or bad lag when trying to access the flower part of the event?

Thank You!

The eggs are lovely, and I'm enjoying myself sending flowers to random people... Its really fun smile.gif

Thanks to whomever sent me the flowers in my vase! My favorite, no less. smile.gif

5 minutes is forever.

Edited by blackdragon71