TJ09

2013-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

When you receive a flower, you have to wait to send one?

That's odd.

I'd love to get some more flowers though smile.gif

Woo got my two eggs. Now just waiting for some flowers. I like the flowers idea.

Nice little treat for the last several days being terrible.

I really don't know how the flower system works... apparently, I can't place mine where I want or whatever D:

But if anyone wants to send me, I'll return it! I take anything, but I especially like anything that is along the lines of purple, blue, pink or white.

biggrin.gif Sent you a pretty-in-pink!

Thanks for the return pretties, my anon gifters!

*crosses fingers for more blue & purple blossoms*

so many people to send to! and so impatient for 5 min lol

and thank you to those who've sent me flowers^^

lol I feel like speaking in the counts (from sesame street) voice every time I get a flower lol. 1 Flower AHAHAH... 2 Flower AHAHAH lol tongue.gif

Love the eggs. Was very surprised to catch two right away.

The flower event is lagging for me. I don't see a vase and I can't see the flower sent to me. All it says is Connecting... Hopefully soon I want to see what everyone is talking about. smile.gif

lol I feel like speaking in the counts (from sesame street) voice every time I get a flower lol. 1 Flower AHAHAH... 2 Flower AHAHAH lol tongue.gif

I just squeal and flail a little when I get one. xd.png

Whats this about flowers? Cave is currently too laggy lol on a brighter note, I got 2 new eggs rather quickly biggrin.gif Happy V-Day fellow hunters x

i wish these were arranged better. or that once u get them u can arrange them yourself. i got 4 flowers now and they seem to over lap each other.

Yes! I'd love to be able to arrange my vase myself. smile.gif And not just the flowers, but maybe the actual vase as well. Who knows, maybe there'll be another part to the event later on, in a few day's time. But I'm not exactly holding my breath. It'd be nice, though. happy.gif

I hope everyone is getting some lovely flowers and having fun! biggrin.gif I can't wait to get a couple of the eggs once I unlock~

So i've read that someone's already mentioned them looking like GON's.. maybe we;ll get female GON's tongue.gif

On another note, I caught mine ridiculously easy, 30 seconds in ohmy.gif

Wheeeeeeeee!!! I was just able to get my vase to come up and sent my first flower!

Now I need a few to add to my vase! :hint, hint, nudge nudge!: wink.gif

Ahhhhh~! Oh my goodness the flowers are so cute! I can't wait until I get some. I'll be sure to send as many random ones as I can!

I think my top 5 flowers are the rose, columbine, hyacinth, branches, and lilly. They are all sooo pretty<3 Anyone else have favorites? ;D Maybe ideas of a "Flower wishlist"? haha

So i've read that someone's already mentioned them looking like GON's.. maybe we;ll get female GON's tongue.gif

That would be pretty awesome, at least a resemblance!

Just got my Valentine's eggs, but now the Cave won't load for me. |D

So the codes are "Flwrs" and "Bquet"... guessing these may have a flowery theme? biggrin.gif

Nice observation. That would go with our flower game.