TJ09

2013-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Eggs are caught, so now to spread flowers all around! Wonderful idea, I LOVE flowers! laugh.gif

Aaaaaand got my two! Thanks for fixing the drop, TJ; I'm always so excited about new eggs! wub.gif

I am going to bed now, so I'll return any flower favors when I wake up. Love you guys!

My housemate and I are trying to get to the flower pages, but every time we click on the link, we either get the Downtime message, or just endless cycling without anything loading. Are we just having really bad luck or is this still a problem for other people?

Happy Valentines Day everyone. Gonna send Valentines to people on this thread since I really don't have many friends on here (a bit too shy to make friends...) lol. ~HUGS TO ALL!!~ <3<3<3

Man those flowers are pretty! I want them all lol biggrin.gif

What flowers? Where? I can't get anything to load.

http://dragcave.net/valentines13 smile.gif There should be a link at the top of your scroll. Once you click it, you'll get the little vase badge and you'll be able to send flowers to other users. happy.gif

My favorite flowers from the list:

-The branch

-The Columbine

-The Hibiscus

-The Iris

-The Lily

-The Orchid

-The Rose

-The Snap Dragon

It's hard not to just say I love ALL THE FLOWERS since I'm a plant lover though. :3 I'm absolutely giddy. I need to go to sleep but I'm too pepped up.