TJ09

2013-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Wow! Just got a chance to look at all of the flowers- gorgeous! MindsEye, I sent you the white rose. smile.gif

Woot i have my two new Valentines Day eggs and i sent a flower to any player.It was a Lotus.I just wish we could send the flowers more than just five minutes.

Ugh, i wish i could send flowers faster... This wait is killing me.

You and me both. Wish we could send them faster.

Wonder what happens if we get one of each o.o

Still only have 1 flower.. xd.png

Ah well. *continues to send flowers to random people*

And.. o_o

TJ's eggs are at 4 days?? will they have soon?

I did. It was actually considered a college course and I had to go to a technical school after first period every other day. Most people went to the technical school just to get out of regular classes.  laugh.gif

That's so awesome. The only leave-the-school classes we had were things like hair styling and car repair. xd.png Needless to say I didn't take anything like that. Probably would have been a bad idea since I didn't have a license to drive and they didn't give the students a bus to the place they were going.

I sent out my last flower for the evening. Gotta hit the hay, wake up in the morning and find out if Nintendo is finally gonna tell me when I can go out and buy Animal Crossing: New Leaf and then spend the day chatting online with my boyfriend! :3

Goodnight all!

I wish there was a countdown timer for the flower sending. Other than that and the many times I have to refresh the page to even see the vase - this is great! I took a floral class in high school and I love seeing all the flowers again. I wish there was a Bird of Paradise. I always loved those flowers.

oh i loved floral class i took it back in high school too but it was apart of our ag department. we also had a built garden, and lived animals.

Please send me some flowers, I would love to get some.

You've got a flower tongue.gif

And another 5 minutes pass sloooowly . . .

I have a list now! Several more specific people, and mebbe mix in some random recipients for fun! I hope everyone like blue & purple as much as I do, 'cause that's what I've been sending out wink.gif

Someone send me flowers please, I'll be trying to send flowers randomly in the next half hour then I'll go to bed ^^

Edited by Arkenidae

Sent you an Iris smile.gif

Thank you i will send you something once it passes 5 minutes

Yay! Flower giving is so fun <3

but the Iris is covered up by my other flowers Dx

Just got my first flower, a purple columbine! Thank you to whoever sent it!

@MaggieXawesomeness, I sent you a red one, they are magnificient!

I like the red freesias and snapdragons, too!

smile.gif

Someone send me flowers, I'll be trying to send flowers randomly in the next half hour then I'll go to bed ^^

sending one to you in 5 minutes. haha. Any particular one you want?

I received a pink lily <3 thank you...I WANT MOAR FLOWERS laugh.gif gah! 5 minutes are very long, funnily enough the 5 minute drops (if we get them! are over in a heartbeat)

I actually got a new egg on mobile. I'm so proud of myself! ninja.gif

Time for the second...

Yea that always surprises you. I know it first hand, as I've been on the cave for quite a while more on mobile than pc. And I really know the feeling... Trust me...I actuallymanaged to grab a holly on my mobile last Christmas. Messy, but still a holly..

Thank you to whoever sent me my first flower! It made my midnight!

sending u rose poison girl... smile.gif

sending one to you in 5 minutes. haha. Any particular one you want?

A red rose, maybe? :3

I'll give one in return when my cool down passes

I would be so happy about a snapdragon flower!

Sending you a snapdragon once the five minutes is up. biggrin.gif

Must send more flowers, they are soo pretty!

You and me both. Wish we could send them faster.

Wonder what happens if we get one of each o.o

Honestly it's looking like I'm blocked from sending them for some reason? It's been over ten minutes since I sent my last one and the button's still greyed out. :c

e: nope, computer's just being laggy. >:| COMPUTER.

Edited by Guillotine