_MergingWhispeR_

Valentines

@shadowdrake

Well no one is picking them up their all waiting for the valentine ones. I got lucky and managed to nab a 2nd Gen Rosebud x Royal Blue egg, though I would have been happy with any baby for that matter. I love my messies and inbreds all the same <3

Yeah, Im one of those people keepng my egg slots open for the 14th. Dont want it sneeking up on me like it did last year!

I'm waiting on my egg space to free up (few more hours). just have to catch 1 2nd gen 09' this year, somone was really nice and bred me 09' and a sweetling^^(and the new ones).

Still have my heartseeker and rosebud to breed for some friends.

It's sorta weird seeing the ap like this after what christmas was like huh.gif

Edited by Erithan

What was Christmas like? blink.gif I just came back in January, so I missed it.

What was Christmas like? blink.gif I just came back in January, so I missed it.

walls o' christmas eggs.

If you check the screenshot thread I have a picture posted with a pun that shows what it looked like.(should be within the last 3-4 pages, pretty easy to spot.)

Edited by Erithan

Wow. The last Christmas I was here for, I barely managed to snag two Yulebucks off of the AP, and the following Valentines went even worse. I was half expecting I'd utterly fail at getting any eggs at all this time around.

I need suggestions of what to breed with my valentines. I have done '09s with CB stripes, Rosebud with plant/dark green dragon or Frill, sweetling/golden wyvern or CB stripe

I have a full set of CB Valentines, including the black sweetlings. I'm sure someone would want second gens from all 8 but I've never gifted before and I'm not even sure where on the forum to offer. o_O I guess I can just breed like normal and dump them all in the cave but maybe someone can point me to the right thread or info? This forum confuses the daylights out of me, LOL

I have a full set of CB Valentines, including the black sweetlings. I'm sure someone would want second gens from all 8 but I've never gifted before and I'm not even sure where on the forum to offer. o_O I guess I can just breed like normal and dump them all in the cave but maybe someone can point me to the right thread or info? This forum confuses the daylights out of me, LOL

Departure thread in the Trading subforum? http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=120613&st=540

ALt sweetlings' 2nd gen offspring are highly wanted, maybe you can help someone who's trading for them too in the Trading topics around that subforum? xd.png

EDIT: Holiday Gifting Thread opened now too I think

Edited by LaHaine

This has been a very lucky day in terms of egg collecting; I grabbed one of each of the three breeds of Valentines that I needed from the AP. xd.png

And I can't wait to see what the new ones are like. ^^

So, yay, I completely forgot that I already have my Valentine dragons. xd.png

(Thought I only had one of each, but no.)

/prepares self for site lag

I can't wait to see the new dragons, I am desperatly hoping for something more romantic in pink/rose or with hearts or soemthing, or I don't know...The heartseeker was for me an exception, sure also because of the color. I mean it is pretty but doesn't remind me on valentine....

I am really excited, I love valentines!

I'm also very excited about Valentines day. It'll be my first on DC, and I won't be doing anything special on that day, so the release will give me something to look forward to!

Sigh. I just can't seem to click fast enough to grab a couple Rosebuds. I have none. sad.gif Been at it 3 hours now...fingers are numb.

But I hope others aren't having that problem.

Sigh. I just can't seem to click fast enough to grab a couple Rosebuds. I have none. sad.gif Been at it 3 hours now...fingers are numb.

best advice I can give is keep yur mouse in the upper left corner where an egg would end up.

best advice I can give is keep yur mouse in the upper left corner where an egg would end up.

And think ninja thoughts. ninja.gif

I've been on DC for two years, and I just got my first Rosebuds, along with Heartseekers, Sweetlings and '09's.

And I wanted to make absolute sure that I would get one this Valentines, so what I did was I arranged it with a few people to get an egg from theirs.

Like this little guy. I gave the owner of that Sweetling an egg as pay weeks prior to the breeding season, so it was certain that I got one.

Maybe you should do that, too. And keep an eye out in the Departures board, sometimes people gift away eggs.

And think ninja thoughts.  ninja.gif

Yes and this! Thank you Dimar, I mean ninja.gif

edit: Departures is a good thing to watch for sure, I got my final valentine egg (2nd gen 09' with named parents yay!) from a kind person there. smile.gif

Edited by Erithan

Wow, looks like I am been luckier than most of you guys! Managed to get myself egglocked on 2 heartseekers, 1 rose and one sweetling - all 2 Gen

Looking forward to seeing what the new dragon will be, thinking it will be really pretty like the others happy.gif

Also wonder what the event will be smile.gif

I always look forward to each event here. :3 Even Valentine's day, I'm not all too fond of pink, but I still can't wait to see what kind of dragon we'll get this year.