sparkle10184

Prize Dragon Disscussion Thread

Did it have ANY views before you fogged it?

Only two. I fogged it right when I saw the two views pop up because I'm about to get off for a bit and didn't want to come back to it sick or anything.

Guys, here's Part 1 of Offergeddon.

~Image Removed~ It really is unnecessary to publicly call members out, even if you removed all but one user name. Members that offered still know you belittled their offers.~

Of these, I have declined all but 3, those being the one with the Red marked "<3", the Gold with the neat code, and the one with the Silver marked "Blusangs". I will not disclose the username of the offer marked "NOPE", but suffice it to say that if they offer again, it will be similarly marked. I forgot to cross off one of the usernames, please don't bother the poor person.

More offers have since come in and not been accepted, denied, or screenshotted.

Edited by _Z_

Man, this new AP set up gives me nervous shivers when it comes to trying to look for randomly dropped shimmers.

|: I feel like I might miss out on one if I'm seeing the 'multiples of the same egg' view and someone else is seeing the 'one per every breed type' view.

Aw I saw it and clicked, but I was too slow. I'm am glad though that it went to a good home. Congrats! biggrin.gif

Of these, I have declined all but 3, those being the one with the Red marked "<3", the Gold with the neat code, and the one with the Silver marked "Blusangs". I will not disclose the username of the offer marked "NOPE", but suffice it to say that if they offer again, it will be similarly marked. I forgot to cross off one of the usernames, please don't bother the poor person.

Holy Mackerel! ohmy.gif Like seriously, WOW!

Man, I could have used a CB Silver...but *resists temptation* AP ALL the eggs!

Edited by Draco Knight

Man, this new AP set up gives me nervous shivers when it comes to trying to look for randomly dropped shimmers.

|: I feel like I might miss out on one if I'm seeing the 'multiples of the same egg' view and someone else is seeing the 'one per every breed type' view.

That's my fear too. I also have the problem that the 'one of each breed' version loads much slower than the 'wall of unwanteds' version....

And holly molly TCA...I would have offered but I had nothing worth offering 'with' (that wasn't still in CD at is).

Um. Interesting. >_>

Um. Interesting. >_>

You're not the nope, I like you and sorry I had already posted this when I noticed your name was still on it. You're ABOVE the nope.

*flops about sadly* Well my offer was declined lD I tried.

But wow so many offers *twitch*

You're not the nope, I like you and sorry I had already posted this when I noticed your name was still on it. You're ABOVE the nope.

Wow thats...a lot of offers xd.png ... and lol at the "nope"

Edited by Xeriina

That's a relief, I was rather surprised for a moment. laugh.gif

@ Animorph: Holy... that's so many offers, haha. Am I blind, or are there no hearts on there?

Edited by Noxion

She now has the task of /deciding/ on one wink.gif

I'm rather shocked my offer made it through to the short list

*Excitement induced happy dance*

*sighs* I'm just about done even caring shimmers even exist. x.x I checked, and my first tinsel ever was from June 2011. 6 months after the fact. X.x And it was GIFTED to me, when they were still pretty rare (six months later!)

And shimmers are going for twice the crazy prices tinsels ever did, so I predict a good year before more 'casual' players can get them. (by that I mean people who don't have time to stalk the cave every hour for CB metals)

But if course, if you're willing to put that many hours into the game and catch 4 Cb metals at a time, then you deserve a shimmer. *shrug* Not arguing against that.

I'm just waiting for when I get lucky and end up in the AP at the right time to snatch a random shimmer.

xd.png I am well aware I have no hope of getting one via trade.

*sighs* I'm just about done even caring shimmers even exist. x.x I checked, and my first tinsel ever was from June 2011. 6 months after the fact. X.x And it was GIFTED to me, when they were still pretty rare (six months later!)

And shimmers are going for twice the crazy prices tinsels ever did, so I predict a good year before more 'casual' players can get them. (by that I mean people who don't have time to stalk the cave every hour for CB metals)

But if course, if you're willing to put that many hours into the game and catch 4 Cb metals at a time, then you deserve a shimmer. *shrug* Not arguing against that.

My offer was just a fluke that TCA actually liked it ^^;

No CB metals here. ;3 I can't catch enough for myself tongue.gif

Mine was really an array of commons/uncommons xd.png

I checked, and my first tinsel ever was from June 2011. 6 months after the fact. X.x And it was GIFTED to me, when they were still pretty rare (six months later!)

I didn't get my first Tinsel until October of 2011... and it's an 11th gen. XD I didn't get one of each color until July 2012. Today I still only have 4 Tinsels. One gold, one silver, and two bronzes. The lowest gen one is gen 7. :/

I totally understand where you are coming from, which is why I try to breed my Shimmers within 10 minutes after they are able to breed again. I am all about spreading them around as fast as possible. It's also why I was rather upset that I didn't get a Shimmer until the 4th time I bred my CB. X___x

Mine was really an array of commons/uncommons xd.png

lolwut

Yea catching one in the AP would be awesome x3 Don't think I'm that lucky though.

@Forest - I bet you can get some shiny tinsels now! X3

lolwut

lineages my dear. Everything I'm considering has lineages I can continue easily, or love enough to make up for it- not being able to continue the pretty metals is why I keep rejecting most of them. PB metallics are right out.

Also, SON OF OFFERGEDDON

~Image removed~ See your prior post for reason of edit.~

The person I NOPEd posted an offer again, I didn't even include it this time. Also, neat code Gold is out of the running this time, though it was a very tough call.

I kind of want to take this down when I go to bed because I have a potential offer that can't be bred until tomorrow and I don't want this to be viewbombed. On the other hand, though, if I cancel the teleport I don't know if I can find the offer marked 'blusangs' again :c

Edited by _Z_

The person I NOPEd posted an offer again, I didn't even include it this time.

Why do you keep "noping" this person? O.o

lineages my dear. Everything I'm considering has lineages I can continue easily, or love enough to make up for it- not being able to continue the pretty metals is why I keep rejecting most of them. PB metallics are right out.

That's so objective I don't know what to do D:

*looking at screenshot* Oh well I give up for now X'D *flip table and slink off*

I'll wait for that realllly long lineaged one someone accidentally bred to a messy mate. and offer lots of metals on it. laugh.gif

Forest, I'm not going to be specific in public but I've had problems with rudeness with them in the past, and they had been blocked from PMing me before on account of trading harassment. I eventually unblocked them but still won't trade with them.

And I is sowwies Kaini :c it IS really subjective, and that's kind of just my brain. You are offering on a trade with someone whose username on another site is literally "Lunatic". What do you expect?

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

That's so objective I don't know what to do D:

*looking at screenshot* Oh well I give up for now X'D *flip table and slink off*

I'll wait for that realllly long lineaged one someone accidentally bred to a messy mate. and offer lots of metals on it. laugh.gif

See? That was my plan too, but now I've been shortlisted for this and I'm just like...excited and overjoyed and any other words with a similar meaning. xd.png

Don't give up hope ^^

Hopefully Shimmers should become easier to get soon <3

Good luck ^^ <3

I should sleep... 3:01AM. Where did you come from?