sparkle10184

Prize Dragon Disscussion Thread

*holds Simonive up like Simba*

Tis a boy!

I think silver Tins and Heatseeker look really nice together, but I'm a little biased. I think Hearts would look pretty nice with Bronze or Silver Shimmers, too!

Edited by Draco Knight

-applauds Simonive-

Yeah, I have the same silver-things-with-Heartseeker bias as Draco Knight there, for... the exact same reason. It's also just pretty because red and silver <3

infact they look better imo. would look very nice with the Bronze Shimmers

agreed xd.png

and i think ALL the valentine sprites just look great with bronze shimmers haha, their colors just blend with the bronze nicely smile.gif

Has anyone figured out the male to female ratio of CB Shimmers? -too lazy to do it herself- :P

Also, I really like how they look with the Heartseeker. ^-^ I think I might try that in the future. :D

biggrin.gif just go a gorgeous, beautiful little bronze shimmerscale. <3

Now I'm really hoping to catch something nice and/or become someone's dragon slave for all eternity to get a 2nd gen silver shimmer. xd.png

i think regular reds or red striped dragons x shimmers would look nice too and be easier to continue

Edited by linda3.0

i think regular reds or red striped dragons x shimmers would look nice too and be easier to continue

Red striped are unlikely, because those can only be bred. xd.png

Has anyone figured out the male to female ratio of CB Shimmers? -too lazy to do it herself- tongue.gif

Also, I really like how they look with the Heartseeker. ^-^ I think I might try that in the future. biggrin.gif

I believe out of the CB Gold Shimmers, only three of them are Male. I want a 2nd gen from Female Harvest so I went checking. Alas.

@Forest

Gold

male 4

female 5

Silver

male 9

female 9, or 10 if you include Jewel as a silver shimmer

Bronze

male 13

female 11

ungendered 1 (Micky)

So, roughly 50:50. I could have made a mistake while counting, so could someone double check? I used the codes from the wiki, so ...

Edited by xdlugia

Wow, good on you Simonive. O.O

http://dragcave.net/lineage/QUoXs

Sent the little guy to the AP, hope it went to a good home.

Oh ;_; Couldn't have warned us? x3

I should stalk the AP more often. It's just weirding me out with all the changes. :/

New owner doesn't have scroll name on...and accepting aid....

Oh dear...let's hope the owner is attentive.....

I was worried about that too, but they are on the forums. They just posted their catch in Congrats, I'm very relieved.

@Kaini: Sorry. Maybe I'll give everyone a heads up next time.

@Kaini: Sorry. Maybe I'll give everyone a heads up next time.

Oh I was kidding *wave hand* You've no obligation to inform us xd.png! Like earthgirl said, I'm sure the egg made someone's day ^^;

I noticed that too...which is surpising considering you know people will flock to the view page to look at it.

I wonder if they got view protection?

Made me think it was still in the AP.

I wonder if they got view protection?

Made me think it was still in the AP.

If it wasn't for the accepting aid message, I would have thought that too.

Then again, I do not know what message if any shows up on the view page for eggs in the AP....

Wow, good on you Simonive. O.O

http://dragcave.net/lineage/QUoXs

Sent the little guy to the AP, hope it went to a good home.

I snagged the little guy. Thank you so much for APing it. I can't even believe I managed to get it. laugh.gif

I fogged it for now because I've seen how some others have had their shimmers bombarded with views and clicks.

I snagged the little guy. Thank you so much for APing it. I can't even believe I managed to get it. laugh.gif

I fogged it for now because I've seen how some others have had their shimmers bombarded with views and clicks.

Congrats and good idea. We don't want the poor thing to end up like Luckest's Catch first shimmer baby....

*offers a set of mines to make a mind field to deter overly curious people*

Did it have ANY views before you fogged it?

*hugs* I'm super happy it went somewhere it will be taken care of!

I'm swapping his next Shimmer for a Shimmer(yay!) but I'll definitely be AP-ing or randomly gifting(read:randomly) his Shimmer babies. I'll drop word next time, but it won't be much warning. i guess until 6th gen Shimmers aren't desired anymore. xd.png