sparkle10184

Prize Dragon Disscussion Thread

Just because it was done with tinsels, it doesn't mean it shouldn't be done wit Shimmers. Altough, personally, I'm not sure about purple nebula. I just don't like it's sprite.

Saw the sprites in one of the posts at this thread.

And now i am willing to do anything to get a 2nd-3rd gen one. I want one so badly!

So peeps, how do you think about This?

My 2nd gen shimmer bred on both first and second try... To different mates! laugh.gif

My favorite silver Shimmer pairing would be with a Silver Metallic and with a Lumina.

My 2nd gen shimmer bred on both first and second try... To different mates! laugh.gif

My favorite silver Shimmer pairing would be with a Silver Metallic and with a Lumina.

Why not continue the wrapping wing lineage? *tilt head* just curious. :3

I continue to maintain that Shimmers look almost as if they were intentionally created to go perfectly with Guardians. The silver and spriter's alts provide a beautiful subtle variation in the pairing, the bronze makes a lovely muted contrast, and the gold provides a gorgeous bold contrast.

...I just really have a thing for Guardians okay :U

That's beautiful! smile.gif I much prefer the lumina to the tangar, TBH. The lumina adds a nice symmetry with the wrapping wing, with wings up vs down and facing each other in the lineage view. I think three-breed spirals can be just as lovely as two-breed. Congrats on your breeding success, in any case. happy.gif

ETA: Ooh, yes! A neat EG, like Tawanda001 suggests below. A near-checker would be awesome!

Edited by ShaladorsLady

Sorry, but to my mind, Bronze shimmer x Wrapping Wing is a big fail. It's ugly. Just my opinion.

I really hope there will be other combos avail with this dragon.

Edited by Riverwillows

Yup. All the dragons from Rusted Copper will be Spirals because of him gendering wrong. I guess it's okay. xd.png

You could breed him with a BBW to continue the coloring of the Wrappingwing. Just a thought. Though I personally think they'd look best with Silvers, but that'll never happen.

Are Shimmerscales becoming slightly more common yet? Haven't been in this thread in ages, so I'm wondering.

Sorry, but to my mind, Bronze shimmer x Wrapping Wing is a big fail. It's ugly. Just my opinion.

True, they don't match, but it's not really ugly for me...

I still love Rusted Copper, though, so oh well! I didn't want a specific mate; it was too hard to pick one in the first place.

i think anything looks good with them myself but id like to see like silver x wrappingwing or bronze x white

There's quite a difference between "It's a big fail" and "I don't like that combination."

I choosed my favorite dragon as mate for the shimmer-scale, I don´t mind if there are may users who don`t like my choise.

I choosed my favorite dragon as mate for the shimmer-scale, I don´t mind if there are may users who don`t like my choise.

Good for you!

And hopefully they'll breed true for you tomorrow. (:

(They'd better - I only have one CB male white.)

As long as they don`t refuse. xd.png

And I can understand others, may I don`t "love" the choise of other mates for the shimmer-scales, but I`m pleased that the person who like Wrapping Wing`s choosed it as mate. smile.gif

Hmm ... choices of mates for Shimmers? I stand by my theory of me randomly picking a mate off the top of my head. Why? Either it'll look really good with Shimmers, and so it will be a popular line, or it will look terrible with Shimmers. But that's not such a bad thing; nobody else will choose that pairing and eventually it'll be a really rare line xd.png.

Each to their own. It's best to pick a pairing you're happy with than go with the crowd. I don't like choosing mainstream pairings that everyone else will be choosing too, I have to admit. tongue.gif

'Cause it gendered wrong... T_T

*sobs*

*didn't notice HERP DERP*

I see x'D It's still very pretty C:

The Gold and the Silver will be very difficult to pair with their slight shades of green, turquoise and blue. But the bronzes with their more earthy colours will go so beautifully with white, shadow walkers and more.

I was curious what the gold could be paired with and this was the only pairing I thought was really quite stunning as it brings out the gold in the gold shimmerscale. However, such a lineage is more then likely to never appear because of the rarity of the partner....

user posted image

I was rather surprised to find that this pairing seems to work well as the turquoisey colour is present in both.

user posted image

Sorry for the large pics, I zoomed in a bit too much.

Edited by Dubious