sparkle10184

Prize Dragon Disscussion Thread

I'm also on that list, I think (#27, wooooo!), but thankfully I'm in a better position on the other lists I'm on. ^^

I'm 31st on that list

but I'm higher up on the other ones I'm on so I can wait for it smile.gif

I would rather get a 5th/6th/7th/8th gen quickly then wait a year or more for a 2nd gen.

yeah i agree with you but still it would be nice to have hope of getting a 2nd gen someday xd.png workin on "reality collection goals" rather than "dream collection goals" though lol tongue.gif

Edited by linda3.0

Even if I don't have one or a shimmerkin I still like looking at the pairings. But I haven't seen many of the best bronze pairings in people's opinion. I wish I knew how bronze x sunsong would look...that's what I like best in theory anyway.

Edited by Atreli

i think bronze would look good with blacks,whites, maybe something golden colored, or reds or something like that

I'm number 42 on a 2nd gen list and while I don't mind waiting, I have been looking for 3rd gen lists that might move a little quicker. So far I found a Gold and a Silver list, but am still looking for that elusive (for me xd.png) 3rd gen Bronze list.

I'm number 42 on a 2nd gen list and while I don't mind waiting, I have been looking for 3rd gen lists that might move a little quicker. So far I found a Gold and a Silver list, but am still looking for that elusive (for me xd.png) 3rd gen Bronze list.

Wow, will probably take like 3-4 years to get to you (dont know a tinsel with that many _tinsel_ offsprings)

blink.gif

Edited by tridymite

Wow, will probably take like 3-4 years to get to you (dont know a tinsel with that many _tinsel_ offsprings)

blink.gif

I dunno. Depending on how well the dragons breed, could have it as early as ten months from now.

I didn't even try to be on a 2nd gen list. I think I am on a 3rd or 4th gen list and no idea about the position.

Heck, I don't even have 3rd gen 2011 tinsels (yep the first ones that got awarded). I might kidnap FortyTwo and tickle him until he fesses up how he manages to trade for such things tongue.gif

I dunno. Depending on how well the dragons breed, could have it as early as ten months from now.

As she said, currently no tinsel has 42 tinsel offsprings (none that I know off, if someone has a link to a cb with 42 shiny babbies?) ... and they are out for 2 years now. Seeing as the Shimmers are double in numbers right from the beginning ...

well that's...

42 weeks at the very LEAST, factor in missed breedings and breedings that don't produce shimmers, we'll double it so 84 weeks. That's 21 months about.

so yea two years.

...... : D ....... I don't understand how the lists get that long.

Shimmers will most likely be much more common by then. Or so I would hope.

well that's...

42 weeks at the very LEAST, factor in missed breedings and breedings that don't produce shimmers, we'll double it so 84 weeks. That's 21 months about.

so yea two years.

...... : D ....... I don't understand how the lists get that long.

Shimmers will most likely be much more common by then. Or so I would hope.

If that user is still playing by then xd.png

Anyhow.

Anyone for Shimmer with GWs?

http://dragcave.net/lineage/PneXF Like that. Very much.

Hope I can keep that lineage up

Edited by Hellen

As she said, currently no tinsel has 42 tinsel offsprings (none that I know off, if someone has a link to a cb with 42 shiny babbies?) ... and they are out for 2 years now. Seeing as the Shimmers are double in numbers right from the beginning ...

I wasn't talking about tinsels, but I must have missed that.

Okay biggrin.gif

Anyhow.

Interesting. It really brings out the orange in the wyvern, but I like it. Granted, that's pretty much my hair and eye color right there so I am utterly biased laugh.gif

Anyhow.

thats a nice pairing too though i think golden colors look better with bronze and gold shimmers for silvers id like to see like whites and greens and such

thats a nice pairing too though i think golden colors look better with bronze and gold shimmers for silvers id like to see like whites and greens and such

Well, I personally favor the silver sprite, and it is a nice colorclash.

White and Silver always blends together quite a bit, imo.

I just checked all known tinsel...

the most offspring until now is 26.

So have fun waiting. unsure.gif

lol yeah im not waiting that long 2 get one once higher gens come along ill collect the species and then some day work on my crazy cb/2nd gen goal list haha

user posted image

Whoo, his first shimmer baby! Let's hope he keeps producing like this biggrin.gif

nice ^^ I love the pairing

I choosed an CB White as mate for my Silver Shimmer and when I look at the lineage I really love that combination, but I also saw other nice once like Gold, Hellfire, Sweetling, Moonstone,... and I have to say I love them all. smile.gif

user posted image

Whoo, his first shimmer baby! Let's hope he keeps producing like this biggrin.gif

Oh that is just georgous *_* i love the line!

I just checked all known tinsel...

the most offspring until now is 26.

So have fun waiting. unsure.gif

I'm not waiting on anything.

I just think that maybe there might be other things that aren't being factored in as to why the tinsels don't have as many babies.

My list isn't half as long as the 60 spot one.

I just think that people who don't ask for much shouldn't be criticized for having a long list.

From personal experience, when you're accepting less trades and just gifting to more people randomly, it's very difficult to pick and choose who to give to and who to not. xd.png

I'm not waiting on anything.

I just think that maybe there might be other things that aren't being factored in as to why the tinsels don't have as many babies.

My list isn't half as long as the 60 spot one.

I just think that people who don't ask for much shouldn't be criticized for having a long list.

From personal experience, when you're accepting less trades and just gifting to more people randomly, it's very difficult to pick and choose who to give to and who to not. xd.png

We are not critizing anyone to have such long lists.

We are just speaking from experience with the former raffle prizes, and due to them being rarer than the shimmers the first year ... well ...